Bitcoin Forum
July 20, 2019, 08:54:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.18.0 [Torrent] (New!)

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Halo Platform: The World's All-in-one Cryptocurrency Management Platform  (Read 947 times)
jchi2210

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 02:31:42 PM

HaloDex will list Howdoo token on Friday, May 10th!

https://medium.com/howdoo/hello-halo-%C2%B5doo-trading-commences-on-halodex-a92a7e6bd2d9

Halo Platform is one of the fastest Blockchains I've seen yet. They have FREE transactions. 250 Millisecond Block speeds. Smart contracts, Masternodes, blockchain games, and their own high speed DEX with BTC/ETH/USDC pairs. Similar to ETH, Waves, EOS, and more yet with only $1 million mcap. This video showcases the speed and reliability of the blockchain using the DEX, Masternodes (that will soon payout in BTC and ETH), blockchain games, and more! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g74d3ixX7E8&feature=youtu.be
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Piston Honda
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1038

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 02:35:05 PM

TL;DR...soooooooooooo basically:

-bear market fucked us
-we are very tight on 'funds' (this is always a very very bad sign for crypto project lol)
-some devs are gone but we're still working on to many things with to little staff
-tech still good, hopefully we can actually implement it and get ppl using it
-it'll take awhile before anything happens re. the above and any other releases (that matter)
-only then can we do any marketing/promo (who knows when that'll be)
-dex/cex whatever the hell it is hopefully sees some improvement and the price of halo hopefully sees some volume/improvement as well

Lmao I was literally waiting on you to come at this with a bad light. I literally refreshed the page knowing you would respond like you always do. You can try to bend it however you want to but it doesn't change the fact that the core of Halo's products are amazing products. They have one of the fastest blockchains out there with free transactions. They have failed epicly at marketing,  Scott admits this repeatedly as a failure and we can all agree that they need to market their products more. Take it how you want it. They are self sustainable now with the current market and are still cracking away at things. I know top 100 Mcap coins that have 3-4 devs, Halo still has 12 total and are self sustainable. They will have the Centralized exchange out in the next 60 days. Apparently referrals will be just as generous as Binance referrals were. The CEX will have Margin/leverage trading. Poker/Texas Holdem will be out in 60 days as well. They also mentioned 3 possible IEO's on the CEX and he is in talks with other projects that are considering porting or building on the Halo blockchain.

yes and no.  yes i agree the tech is great, etc. etc. etc. and yes they have failed to date.  but also no to seeing any sustainable or viable price action, increase or volume.  

i hope you prove me wrong on the 'no' part.  halo really dropped the ball and i hope it doesn't take another fucking year before the price gets up off the basement floor.  cause that's where it is and will stay until something BIG happens.

(you can't call me wrong or fudding, cause the charts and history of this coin don't lie, it's out there for all to see lmao).  better get hiring some help and hope whatever the hell howdoo is gets vol's going. Wink

www.dlsag.com ~ 1ex.trade
jchi2210

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 02:41:44 PM

TL;DR...soooooooooooo basically:

-bear market fucked us
-we are very tight on 'funds' (this is always a very very bad sign for crypto project lol)
-some devs are gone but we're still working on to many things with to little staff
-tech still good, hopefully we can actually implement it and get ppl using it
-it'll take awhile before anything happens re. the above and any other releases (that matter)
-only then can we do any marketing/promo (who knows when that'll be)
-dex/cex whatever the hell it is hopefully sees some improvement and the price of halo hopefully sees some volume/improvement as well

Lmao I was literally waiting on you to come at this with a bad light. I literally refreshed the page knowing you would respond like you always do. You can try to bend it however you want to but it doesn't change the fact that the core of Halo's products are amazing products. They have one of the fastest blockchains out there with free transactions. They have failed epicly at marketing,  Scott admits this repeatedly as a failure and we can all agree that they need to market their products more. Take it how you want it. They are self sustainable now with the current market and are still cracking away at things. I know top 100 Mcap coins that have 3-4 devs, Halo still has 12 total and are self sustainable. They will have the Centralized exchange out in the next 60 days. Apparently referrals will be just as generous as Binance referrals were. The CEX will have Margin/leverage trading. Poker/Texas Holdem will be out in 60 days as well. They also mentioned 3 possible IEO's on the CEX and he is in talks with other projects that are considering porting or building on the Halo blockchain.

yes and no.  yes i agree the tech is great, etc. etc. etc. and yes they have failed to date.  but also no to seeing any sustainable or viable price action, increase or volume.  

i hope you prove me wrong on the 'no' part.  halo really dropped the ball and i hope it doesn't take another fucking year before the price gets up off the basement floor.  cause that's where it is and will stay until something BIG happens.

(you can't call me wrong or fudding, cause the charts and history of this coin don't lie, it's out there for all to see lmao).  better get hiring some help and hope whatever the hell howdoo is gets vol's going. Wink

Not disagreeing with you at all on that  Grin That's not FUD to me lol it's obvious they have dropped the ball, Scott admits that one of the failures was being more development with no marketing. So it's still massively under the radar. He didn't want to be like most of the others where it was just pure hype. But now that they have products out it won't be pure hype, they have stuff to show off. They are signing contracts now on marketing and preparing for the release of the CEX and texas holdem. He mentioned there will be a few IEO's as well, we all know they are repackaged ICO's but they are the hype right now. I'm excited for the generous referral program as well. Lets just see what happens in the next 2-3 months.

Halo Platform is one of the fastest Blockchains I've seen yet. They have FREE transactions. 250 Millisecond Block speeds. Smart contracts, Masternodes, blockchain games, and their own high speed DEX with BTC/ETH/USDC pairs. Similar to ETH, Waves, EOS, and more yet with only $1 million mcap. This video showcases the speed and reliability of the blockchain using the DEX, Masternodes (that will soon payout in BTC and ETH), blockchain games, and more! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g74d3ixX7E8&feature=youtu.be
jchi2210

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 08:38:40 PM

A nice article from Decimated that mentions Halo a few times and the future of Blockchain gaming.

https://medium.com/@fracturelabs/gaming-on-blockchain-free-to-play-and-play-to-earn-b5f4d54841a8

dirruk

Activity: 375
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 08:57:59 AM

howdoo is listed now lets see some trades  Grin

crypto research discord https://discord.gg/vGZzB4w

great info about legit projects and scamcoins
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.