Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 07:44:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: sell a forum account using Escrow  (Read 104 times)
serppower (OP)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 01:39:09 PM

Hi, i want to sell a forum account that i own through escrow.com but i am still afraid that the buyer could change login info after he receives it and claim that the login info was wrong and he couldn't access the account! (then opens dispute) , what escrow can do in this case? how can i prove to them that the credentials i sent to him was the right one? knowing that he will take control of the account.

is this scenario possible?

Please give advice on how to sell accounts through escrow!
need steps
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
marssx

Activity: 575
Merit: 100

800 chaturbate tk on sale

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 08:12:46 AM

Hi, i want to sell a forum account that i own through escrow.com but i am still afraid that the buyer could change login info after he receives it and claim that the login info was wrong and he couldn't access the account! (then opens dispute) , what escrow can do in this case? how can i prove to them that the credentials i sent to him was the right one? knowing that he will take control of the account.

is this scenario possible?

Please give advice on how to sell accounts through escrow!
need steps
before transferring the account to the buyer, the guarantor can check the login for accuracy, and change it so that you can not change the login, and then give it to the buyer.

Letwinetz

Activity: 42
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 10:05:21 AM

It can be done using a trusted middleman from this forum, he will intermediate the transaction between you and the buyer. He will hold both your account and the seller's money and make the exchange.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: