Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 01:19:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 160 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥🔥 [ANN] SECURIX.IO - THE SAFEST TOKEN IN MINING 🔥🔥🔥  (Read 49457 times)
Owillz

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 06:37:34 AM

Today we launched a video about our investment strategy: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b0b-_ktAe7k&feature=youtu.be

With our investment strategy we have a 2 folded approach: token buyback and burning program or reinvesting in new hardware, both options will increase output per token and token value.

1: buying tokens from the open market en burning them so that the total tokenpool decreases and output per token and token value goes up.

2: With reinvesting in new mining hardware we will increase the mining output and therefore increase output per token and token value.

We always choose the option which has the best Return on investment.

In a couple of hours the crowd sale will launch, make sure to grab your spot and issue your account at: https://dashboard.securix.io

Nice strategy to help the value of the tokens in the future. It will control the way dumpers will try to dump the tokens.

Interesting one. I love the part of buying tokens from the market to burn. That will reduce the amount of total token available thereby causing scarcity. It's cool

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2018, 06:38:55 AM

Hello Securix team!

I saw that the 2 founders came back from Dubai and would have sold 1.2 million Tokens (if I understood correctly)

During the crowd sale, will it be possible to follow the progress of Tokens sales on an address?

Hello,

Yes, our developer is busy with it. We accept multiple currencies, the contract will be uploaded to GITHUB this week.

Thanks,

The Securix Team

Thats really cool confirmation. Contract update in Github should be a ceremony now and people who baselssly talk rubbish should get their answer soon. 3 Cheers to Securix team.

Wow 1.2 million SRXIO tokens that is phenomenal work from the founders! These deals don't appear out of thin air so i imagine they had to put in a lot of ground work behind the scenes to get this done.

I don't know if I got the information correctly or if it's me not understanding how Github.com works...
Is it the sold token amount that is to be loaded on the github.com page or the creation of the contract code as I have known Github for

I've never heard of that before, I'm pretty sure they do not have a live counter on their GitHub site. I asked the team yesterday on telegram about how much has been raised but I do not have an answer. Apparently, they will release the info before they go into the main sale!

Oh ok thanks for this, I would be looking forward to the updated live counter moving forward, but I think team should come clear on some aspect of the project to further boost confidence the more.

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
chan001

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 08:25:30 AM

Hello Securix team!

I saw that the 2 founders came back from Dubai and would have sold 1.2 million Tokens (if I understood correctly)

During the crowd sale, will it be possible to follow the progress of Tokens sales on an address?

Hello,

Yes, our developer is busy with it. We accept multiple currencies, the contract will be uploaded to GITHUB this week.

Thanks,

The Securix Team

Thats really cool confirmation. Contract update in Github should be a ceremony now and people who baselssly talk rubbish should get their answer soon. 3 Cheers to Securix team.

Wow 1.2 million SRXIO tokens that is phenomenal work from the founders! These deals don't appear out of thin air so i imagine they had to put in a lot of ground work behind the scenes to get this done.

I don't know if I got the information correctly or if it's me not understanding how Github.com works...
Is it the sold token amount that is to be loaded on the github.com page or the creation of the contract code as I have known Github for

I've never heard of that before, I'm pretty sure they do not have a live counter on their GitHub site. I asked the team yesterday on telegram about how much has been raised but I do not have an answer. Apparently, they will release the info before they go into the main sale!

Oh ok thanks for this, I would be looking forward to the updated live counter moving forward, but I think team should come clear on some aspect of the project to further boost confidence the more.

Where you guys saw this 1.2 million tokens related news? Someone asked about this news at telegram channel but no response on this topic from Securix team
coin_1122

Activity: 1134
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 08:33:15 AM

Hello Securix team!

Hello,

Thanks,

The Securix Team

Nice work Securix team. So your Dubai visit is successful.
1.2 million SRXIO tokens is not small quantity. Securix token sale rocking even in bear market.

Yes, they have potential attributes in the project which makes a community is attracting to this company securix, not only Dubai in the coming day's many people will start visiting many other countries in order to get more awareness about the project.
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 09:05:42 AM

Today we launched a video about our investment strategy: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b0b-_ktAe7k&feature=youtu.be

With our investment strategy we have a 2 folded approach: token buyback and burning program or reinvesting in new hardware, both options will increase output per token and token value.

1: buying tokens from the open market en burning them so that the total tokenpool decreases and output per token and token value goes up.

2: With reinvesting in new mining hardware we will increase the mining output and therefore increase output per token and token value.

In a couple of hours the crowd sale will launch, make sure to grab your spot and issue your account at: https://dashboard.securix.io

Very interesting video and clearly a very good summary of information. Token burning improves toekn value which is theoretically known and I also understand it. But in reality I have never seen it. Do you have any specific strategy for this?

Yea, i wonder how the burning is done but i believe its just the destruction of certain amount of the tokens, like removing the codes that make up the tokens, though i may be mistaken but will love to get like an explanation in that area, i also believe they intend to use the buy back strategy, if i'm not mistaken
Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2018, 10:19:07 AM

Nice strategy to help the value of the tokens in the future. It will control the way dumpers will try to dump the tokens.

Interesting one. I love the part of buying tokens from the market to burn. That will reduce the amount of total token available thereby causing scarcity. It's cool

Good to know that there is a token buy back b. An advantage to early investors. A lower token supply means would pump the price. What would be the details of the token buy back?

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 11:07:29 AM

Nice! Very informative video. I think if more people will going to watch it they will really going to decide now if they will going to be part of this project. Let's spread this good news then!.
Hopefully this interesting video will be able to attract a lot of interest from participants and investors to join, and the team must be more enthusiastic to promote this project to provide a strategy for this project so that more investors are confident in this project and this project can be as successful as expected.

Yeah, It will depend now on the project how are they going to promote it. But I think this video will really going to attract more supports and investors.

At your service
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 11:37:29 AM

Nice! Very informative video. I think if more people will going to watch it they will really going to decide now if they will going to be part of this project. Let's spread this good news then!.
Hopefully this interesting video will be able to attract a lot of interest from participants and investors to join, and the team must be more enthusiastic to promote this project to provide a strategy for this project so that more investors are confident in this project and this project can be as successful as expected.

Yeah, It will depend now on the project how are they going to promote it. But I think this video will really going to attract more supports and investors.

They've been in Singapore and Dubai and from the reaction of Damian it seems that they got some interest from Singapore. They are still in Dubai now so we will see how that turns.

nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 12:34:43 PM

Hello Securix team!

Hello,

Thanks,

The Securix Team

1.2 million SRXIO tokens is not small quantity. Securix token sale rocking even in bear market.
Are there any other places they are going to visit after Dubai? It would be great if they visited other places too as they could get other investors in there and spread the word about the project.
ctrades31

Activity: 392
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2018, 02:12:29 PM

Hello Securix team!

Hello,

Thanks,

The Securix Team

Some brilliant people are taking the benefits of bear market and some people are scariest bear market. But I think this is best opportunity to get invested in Crypto market whenever it's goes down.
Zombie259

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 02:24:54 PM

Hello Securix team!

Hello,

Thanks,

The Securix Team

Some brilliant people are taking the benefits of bear market and some people are scariest bear market. But I think this is best opportunity to get invested in Crypto market whenever it's goes down.

Congratulation to sell 1.2 million Tokens at the event in Dubai so far. I think you will sell a lot more SRXIO Tokens in the next few days.
CrypticBabe

Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2018, 03:58:19 PM

Hello Securix team!

Hello,

Thanks,

The Securix Team

Congratulation to sell 1.2 million Tokens at the event in Dubai so far. I think you will sell a lot more SRXIO Tokens in the next few days.
That's Really a good news for this Project and everyone with it!
But where did you got that news?
i mean any reference would be good to bring some more investor!
sambuddha

Activity: 644
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 04:51:33 PM

The same words were written at this forum in February, in March, in April, in May, in June, in July, in August and now in September))) I am sure that in December they will also write - "a good time for purchase")))
quality.crypto

Activity: 854

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 04:55:17 PM

1.2 million SRXIO tokens is not a small quantity. Securix token sale rocking even in the bear market.
Some brilliant people are taking the benefits of bear market and some people are the scariest bear market. But I think this is the best opportunity to get invested in Crypto market whenever it's going down.
The same words were written at this forum in February, in March, in April, in May, in June, in July, in August and now in September))) I am sure that in December they will also write - "a good time for purchase")))

See if you don't like the project it is better to stay away from the project because it is their opinion and they thought the market will become better in all the above mentioned months. Sometimes prediction will not come true so we should not comment negatively about them.
mohith38

Activity: 4

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 06:04:41 PM

What is block reward and mining reward?
kingsuk222

Activity: 2

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 06:07:14 PM

what different this project with other minning project? i think this project will get appreciated if can explain where different it. thanks

Your Token economic plan is outstanding, especially with your soft cap. Brilliant.
darkobalija

Activity: 1

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 06:07:44 PM

Looking forward to your listings. I hope it?s soon.
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 06:12:19 PM

1.2 million SRXIO tokens is not a small quantity. Securix token sale rocking even in the bear market.
Some brilliant people are taking the benefits of bear market and some people are the scariest bear market. But I think this is the best opportunity to get invested in Crypto market whenever it's going down.

See if you don't like the project it is better to stay away from the project because it is their opinion and they thought the market will become better in all the above mentioned months. Sometimes prediction will not come true so we should not comment negatively about them.

I like your way of commenting. This is the way we have to be. Teams wont put in effort if they already think that it wont work. Remember, we are just in the beginning of the whole digital currency and cryptos.
Adeshevych

Activity: 2

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 06:15:08 PM

Why the mining centers are located in Netherlands? What are the advantages over other countries?
CrypticBabe

Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2018, 06:24:04 PM

indeed Crypto is really unpredictable!
today its soo high out of hand! and the other day it will be its below foreground!
just have faith and let a project grow!
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 160 »
  Print  

Jump to: