Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 05:05:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 [117] 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥🔥 [ANN] SECURIX.IO - THE SAFEST TOKEN IN MINING 🔥🔥🔥  (Read 49458 times)
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 10:40:04 PM

yeah, i totally agree, videos will do the trick, the team should focus more on creating video content because it is very important they recognize their userbase and their social media needs

Sure. Videos will reach masses instantly. Btw, team is still sending emails in an interesting manner. Are you guys reading it regularly?

Yes I am really enjoying the newsletters, at first Jacobus the CEO was sending them, now Damian the COO is also sending out the emails. It's great to get a perspective on the project from both of the top members of the Securix leadership team.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2018, 10:41:54 PM

Been checking in with the team they apparently posted videos with the update from the recent event they were at it's good to see the team actively trying to get their name and the project out their and putting some faces to the project in a public setting.

right they need such kind of publicity more than ever because the success of any project depends on the level of work the team is willing to put in and from all indications securix team are working to ensure things goes as plan

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 11:47:21 PM

Been checking in with the team they apparently posted videos with the update from the recent event they were at it's good to see the team actively trying to get their name and the project out their and putting some faces to the project in a public setting.

I think it's important to keep the community updated apparently the event where the video was filmed was extremely successful. Jacobus and the team hosted a Q&A at a private event in New York for investors and other members of the crypto industry. They got a really good crowd and great feedback from attendees.

AngelJoshua

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 03:57:54 AM

I am not sure if already people have seen this video previously. But it's awesome intro about Securix.
https://youtu.be/Re1wL6OLpd4
Thanks for sharing this i went on their channel and noticed they release a lot of video's that i have not seen yet, they should try promoting those more.

I think they have their own YouTube channel too. Can we have the link of YouTube channel. I think watching the videos will clear more doubts about project.

yeah, i totally agree, videos will do the trick, the team should focus more on creating video content because it is very important they recognize their userbase and their social media needs

I agree, It will be really good if they will going to release some update videos about the project progress like recording around the place where they planning to put their mining machine and the progress of it.

At your service
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 07:55:40 AM

I think it's important to keep the community updated apparently the event where the video was filmed was extremely successful. Jacobus and the team hosted a Q&A at a private event in New York for investors and other members of the crypto industry. They got a really good crowd and great feedback from attendees.
They should do more of these Q&A's it is beneficial for both the team and the people who are interested in investing.
securix_io
Copper Member

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 08:47:07 AM

Securix.io benefits from Decentralized Energy Use
~~~
~~~

I think the default is cheaper because it is already a green energy. It tends to be cheaper given there aren't much costs to running expect for the installation. That is why they chose the Netherlands anyway reliable electricity and you can get cheaper alternatives.

maybe you're right, using energy like this securix doesn't need to spend money on operational costs. that way they can reduce their expenses so that the profits obtained will be greater.

Yes! Hereby the latest Steemit post: https://steemit.com/ico/@securixio/securix-io-benefits-from-decentralized-green-energy

We believe profitability, sustainability and responsibility can perfectly go hand in hand! Make sure to read and comment  Grin

Happy weekend guys!

The Securix Team
Cnote112
Copper Member

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2018, 09:00:04 AM

Securix.io benefits from Decentralized Energy Use
~~~
~~~

I think the default is cheaper because it is already a green energy. It tends to be cheaper given there aren't much costs to running expect for the installation. That is why they chose the Netherlands anyway reliable electricity and you can get cheaper alternatives.

maybe you're right, using energy like this securix doesn't need to spend money on operational costs. that way they can reduce their expenses so that the profits obtained will be greater.

Yes! Hereby the latest Steemit post: https://steemit.com/ico/@securixio/securix-io-benefits-from-decentralized-green-energy

We believe profitability, sustainability and responsibility can perfectly go hand in hand! Make sure to read and comment  Grin

Happy weekend guys!

The Securix Team

Nice piece, the benefits are enormous this should keep me engaged as the weekend emerges.
D1jay
Copper Member

Activity: 294
Merit: 5

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 09:00:43 AM

right they need such kind of publicity more than ever because the success of any project depends on the level of work the team is willing to put in and from all indications securix team are working to ensure things goes as plan

This just goes to show how genuine and transparent the securix team are, they always upload videos of most events attended, the ceo is always trying to keep the community updated about all securix activities and all events he attended, which is one of the reason am supporting this project. Very confident in this project.

Nightz

Activity: 1302
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 09:38:43 AM

I like this thread, full of real people and engaging discussion.

You can see that this project has a lot of interest from BTT members and potential investors. I keep wondering why ICO is extended so long with such a big and supportive community soft cap should be achieved easily. Of course, there is no problem to extend and almost all ICO's are doing this lately but this case is different because of a lot of interest/support.

A lot of other ICO's use bumping services and newly created shill accounts to bump the thread and make more visible. This is, of course, harmful to the project and brings no effects especially lately.
Large community, but in this community there are few investors. Most users are watching the project or participating in the bounty, very few people want to spend their money on the purchase of tokens))

now on the market in almost all projects. almost all signatories are related to bounty and not to money. large investors take part only in conferences and read on the btt forum. they definitely havent time to telegram and especially to twitter.

I doubt that large investors really spend a lot of time on bitcointalk. They rather are in touch with the team directly.

Hello,

You are correct, they seek contact directly and keep being updated per mail or per phone call. They are in it long term.

Kind regards,

The Securix Team

Are you trying to give us a little bit the impression that you are in touch with the Wolf of Wall Street? Cheesy
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2018, 10:20:03 AM

I learnt of this but I didn't follow through on it, kindly provide a link. It's refreshing to see some real movement offline and meeting real people to talk about the project, it feels like meeting real goals and objectives to me

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
securix_io
Copper Member

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 10:43:26 AM

I like this thread, full of real people and engaging discussion.

You can see that this project has a lot of interest from BTT members and potential investors. I keep wondering why ICO is extended so long with such a big and supportive community soft cap should be achieved easily. Of course, there is no problem to extend and almost all ICO's are doing this lately but this case is different because of a lot of interest/support.

A lot of other ICO's use bumping services and newly created shill accounts to bump the thread and make more visible. This is, of course, harmful to the project and brings no effects especially lately.
Large community, but in this community there are few investors. Most users are watching the project or participating in the bounty, very few people want to spend their money on the purchase of tokens))

now on the market in almost all projects. almost all signatories are related to bounty and not to money. large investors take part only in conferences and read on the btt forum. they definitely havent time to telegram and especially to twitter.

I doubt that large investors really spend a lot of time on bitcointalk. They rather are in touch with the team directly.

Hello,

You are correct, they seek contact directly and keep being updated per mail or per phone call. They are in it long term.

Kind regards,

The Securix Team

Are you trying to give us a little bit the impression that you are in touch with the Wolf of Wall Street? Cheesy

Haha, nothing like the wolf of wallstreet! But everybody can obtain their financial freedom with multiple passive income sources!

AngelJoshua

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 12:00:09 PM

This just goes to show how genuine and transparent the securix team are, they always upload videos of most events attended, the ceo is always trying to keep the community updated about all securix activities and all events he attended, which is one of the reason am supporting this project. Very confident in this project.

That's really good if they will going to keep their community supporters and investors because we will know what are the things that happening on the project.

At your service
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2018, 01:18:50 PM

I am not sure if already people have seen this video previously. But it's awesome intro about Securix.
Thanks for sharing this i went on their channel and noticed they release a lot of video's that i have not seen yet, they should try promoting those more.

I think they have their own YouTube channel too. Can we have the link of YouTube channel. I think watching the videos will clear more doubts about project.

I agree, It will be really good if they will going to release some update videos about the project progress like recording around the place where they planning to put their mining machine and the progress of it.

I guess guy's this link will help to get more videos. They have their own YouTube channel link.:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6NbXR12fV5YVYS1wTf1GYA
Zombie259

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 01:50:42 PM

I guess guy's this link will help to get more videos. They have their own YouTube channel link.:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6NbXR12fV5YVYS1wTf1GYA

Thanks for sharing the link to the Securix youtube channel. Some nice videos on it. They should promote the channel more, not many views on the channel.
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2018, 02:29:03 PM

Yes, indeed video marketing is great but I will not advise they put all their focus on it. There are other great marketing media too. Besides, people love to read articles as much as they love to watch videos.
Getadaaa

Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2018, 02:41:12 PM

Securix plans to build the largest and most profitable mining facility in The Netherlands. Having gone past softcap, hopefully Mining start 2019 February. But Data security And Safety of mining Facility remains a vital part of a mining farm. What plan does Securix has for this?

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2018, 07:35:03 PM

Securix plans to build the largest and most profitable mining facility in The Netherlands. Having gone past softcap, hopefully Mining start 2019 February. But Data security And Safety of mining Facility remains a vital part of a mining farm. What plan does Securix has for this?

Not sure what your referring to it's a mining facility data security in what manner are you referring to, theirs not much they need to handle beyond making sure their uplink to the internet is secured and has redundancy to assure they have 0 downtime in the event of issues.
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 08:26:25 PM

Is it true that mining starts already in February 2019? Where did you find this news? Could you please related article published by the team?
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2018, 08:36:36 PM

I learnt of this but I didn't follow through on it, kindly provide a link. It's refreshing to see some real movement offline and meeting real people to talk about the project, it feels like meeting real goals and objectives to me

this is a great development it shows how much the team is doing as regards their project i like the fact that they acknowledge their community. it is a very interesting development

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Getadaaa

Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2018, 08:42:53 PM
Last edit: November 02, 2018, 09:19:32 PM by Getadaaa

Actually i am guessing if payouts are scheduled to start by February then Mining starts same time. No refferals though I’ll like to confirm. Also, data and Mined coins security is basic for a Mining facility like that which Securix proPoses. Also, there’s the security of hard ware on the facility.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
Pages: « 1 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 [117] 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 »
  Print  

Jump to: