Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 11:20:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 160 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥🔥 [ANN] SECURIX.IO - THE SAFEST TOKEN IN MINING 🔥🔥🔥  (Read 49458 times)
gin39

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 03:13:13 AM

the company is less than a month old at time of writing, so it will likely gain more attention as its ICO approaches and its platform nears completion.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
claire28

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 03:16:17 AM

Securix's primary product is a blockchain-based data storage platform that allows anyone to act as a “miner” (data host) using their computer’s spare memory.
cbdrick12

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 03:57:32 AM

Securix's primary product is a blockchain-based data storage platform that allows anyone to act as a “miner” (data host) using their computer’s spare memory.
same as other platforms? they can really do good things with the support of the community and other factors that can affect the growth and development of the company. Plus the community has a positive outlook for the upcoming project in this platform.
securix_io
Copper Member

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 05:35:41 AM

reality!..Bitcoin price moves up, you earn more; it moves down, you earn less... in securix, you don't have to worry the bitcoin price, instead it will guarantee you the ROI even the price of bitcoins is fluctuating!...this is actually the edge of securix among other ICO!

At the moment Securix project in the very beggining of it's way. So it's too early to talk about earnings. At the first time would be good to know about predicted profitability namely what percentage of total profit the operating costs (electricity, cooling, rent etc.) will be?

45% of the total mined gross bitcoins volume will be distributed monthly and divided among all Securix token holders by means of a smart contract in Ether.

37% of the total mined gross bitcoins volume is reserved for costs such as Electricity, maintenance and Overhead.
This percentage is an estimate; costs are variable. The percentage does not influence the gross revenue output to the token-holders.

10% of the total mined gross bitcoins volume is reserved for improving our facility and/or purchasing new hardware and/or the token buyback burning program.

8% of the total mined gross bitcoins volume is reserved as gross profit for securix.io. This percentage is an estimate. It does not influence the token-holders’ gross revenue output.
securix_io
Copper Member

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 05:48:16 AM
Last edit: August 19, 2018, 06:35:06 AM by securix_io

What do you think is the most prominent feature that makes your project excel the other similar ones ?

ENERGY FROM POWER
EXCHANGE

Our energy from the EPEX/ICE commodity market to cover any unbalance.

MONTHLY REINVESTMENT

Securix is reinvesting 10% of monthly gross revenue in mining machines and its facility.

REALISTIC PROJECTIONS

Securix believes in honest and realistic projections and returns.

ERC20 SMART CONTRACT

Our output is distributed to the token holders through a Ethereum ERC20 smart contract.

GROSS REVENUE OUTPUT

45% of monthly gross revenue goes to SRXIO token holders.

TOKEN BACKED BY ASSET

Our Token value is covered by our thousands of mining machines running in our facility.

TOKEN VALUE INCREASE

Our token value might increase considerably due to our reinvestments and token buyback and burn program.

BUYING EAN-2-EAN ENERGY

Our energy directly from the green generator, enabling us to maintain our edge per kW/h.

HARDWARE

Buying cutting-edge mining hardware using our Power Usage, Unit Price and Performance (PUP) method.

TOKEN OUTPUT INCREASE

Buying our tokens and burning them. This will increase the output per token and decrease token volume.

ENVIRONMENT

Taking responsibility with GREEN energy, reducing our carbon footprint in the process.

Our location can host up to 24,000 units, generating BTC 24.5 a day.

Token buyback burning program
45% Gross revenue share
24,000 Units, 24,5 BTC
10,500 Square metres
EAN to EAN Decentralised energy purchase
A Real time Token/crypto rate. Avoiding the volatility risks for everyone
Capped bonus preventing devaluation

ENJOY A MONTHLY PASSIVE INCOME WITHOUT THE VOLATILE SWINGS OF THE CRYPTO MARKET
EAN 2 EAN sustainable electricity
Token buyback and burn program
No mining contract, life time Token
Token driven gross revenue output
Physical mining operation, no cloud mining
Our Token value is backed by tangible assets

Details: https://securix.io/wp/Securix_Whitepaper_onepager_GB.pdf

https://securix.io/
securix_io
Copper Member

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 05:56:18 AM

To participate in the white list will it be necessary to inform the amount in which you want to invest? Will this passive income always be fixed?

Our presale / white list phase is live and the main sale will start on 7th of September 2018. Our pre sale and white list phase has started on 04-August and ends on 06-September.

You can issue your account at: Dashboard.securix.io

Minimum investment: 10.000 SRXIO
Token limit: 5.000.000 SRXIO
Token price: 1 SRXIO = 1 USD
Bonus: 30% 

We are accepting: BTC, BCH, ETH, XMR and EUR / USD
The team is accepting a lot of different kind of currency, that's a good news.. But, do you required doing KYC before purchasing/buying token or investing to Securix project??

The KYC and AML procedure with the Securix system is very simple. These steps are based on the following, submitted details.
1: Facial check, conforms to KYC, AML and GDPR directives

2: Identity check through government documents(passport, driver’s license and citizenship files), Age verification determines whether the user or document is genuine with the help of liveness detection.

3: Address check through utility bills or bank statements with address information presented, determines whether the document provided with an address is conformed. Securix uses a third party for monitoring the AML list. Our third party provider has in house certified compliance officers and lawyers.

The third party will be responsible for the screening process regarding AML, CTF and sanctions list(OFAC, UN, HMT, EU, DFAT). This will be through an API which will be connected to the Securix system. This will provide the third party provider with all the relevant information to complete the screening.
cbdrick12

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 06:08:44 AM

To participate in the white list will it be necessary to inform the amount in which you want to invest? Will this passive income always be fixed?

Our presale / white list phase is live and the main sale will start on 7th of September 2018. Our pre sale and white list phase has started on 04-August and ends on 06-September.

You can issue your account at: Dashboard.securix.io

Minimum investment: 10.000 SRXIO
Token limit: 5.000.000 SRXIO
Token price: 1 SRXIO = 1 USD
Bonus: 30% 

We are accepting: BTC, BCH, ETH, XMR and EUR / USD
The team is accepting a lot of different kind of currency, that's a good news.. But, do you required doing KYC before purchasing/buying token or investing to Securix project??

The KYC and AML procedure with the Securix system is very simple. These steps are based on the following, submitted details.
1: Facial check, conforms to KYC, AML and GDPR directives

2: Identity check through government documents(passport, driver’s license and citizenship files), Age verification determines whether the user or document is genuine with the help of liveness detection.

3: Address check through utility bills or bank statements with address information presented, determines whether the document provided with an address is conformed. Securix uses a third party for monitoring the AML list. Our third party provider has in house certified compliance officers and lawyers.

The third party will be responsible for the screening process regarding AML, CTF and sanctions list(OFAC, UN, HMT, EU, DFAT). This will be through an API which will be connected to the Securix system. This will provide the third party provider with all the relevant information to complete the screening.
so your team is already established with other partners who are always in the move in making the platform great and functional in the market?
securix_io
Copper Member

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 06:13:42 AM

As shown in our roadmap (page 36 – 37), we will start mining in January 2019. Every last day of the month, starting in January 2019, our smart contract will distribute Ether to our token holders. As long as you are the owner of the token, our smart contract will send out a portion of the mining revenue to your ERC20 compatible wallet each month.
With our token, you don’t need to worry about market volatility as its ROI is calculated on a year average bitcoin price and you’re investing in our mining operation.
securix_io
Copper Member

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 06:22:12 AM

when will the crowdsale of securix ends? is there any information wherein we can see where the team will deploy the said funds after collecting or raising it during their crowdsale?
you can see it to their white paper. it is written there that 85% of funds raised will be used to set up securix mining facilities and 15% will be used to cover marketing administrative expenses.
what exactly are the things needed to be used in setting up securix mining facilities? is there any percentage included for the development of the securix platform? 

10% of the total mined gross bitcoins volume is reserved for improving our facility and/or purchasing new hardware and/or the token buyback burning program.
securix_io
Copper Member

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 06:29:44 AM

45% of the total mined gross bitcoins volume will be distributed monthly and divided among all securix token holders by means of a smart contract in Ether. isn't it an amazing and good news to all of those who want to become part of their team?
how about the remaining 55% of the total mined gross bitcoins? where will the team distribute it? what particular purpose?

37 percent of the total mined gross Bitcoin volume is reserved for costs such as electricity, maintenance and overhead. This percentage is an estimate; costs are
variable. The percentage does not influence the gross revenue output to the token holders.

10 percent of the total mined gross Bitcoin volume is reserved for improving our facility and/or purchasing new hardware and/or the token buyback burning program.

8 percent of the total mined gross Bitcoin volume is reserved as gross profit for securix.io. This percentage is an estimate. It does not influence the token holders’ gross revenue output.
securix_io
Copper Member

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 06:38:54 AM

Anybody here join Translate Bounty, i currious about the video, Do we need to translate Video too?Huh
Thank you , please tell me??

Learn more in our forum thread on Bitcointalk https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4824514

If you still have questions about Bounty, feel free to ask away in our chat https://t.me/joinchat/DV1fB1LEQAsypN86UT3tIQ

Plz. All the questions and discussions of the bounty are spent in the specially created for this branch and chat. Thank you very much for your understanding.
I-LOVE-YOU

Activity: 92

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 06:48:47 AM

Really very good
Aug 04 - Sep 06 Bonus 30%
Token Limit = SRXIO 5000000

Don't wait too long to think of opportunity doesn't come twice.
I-LOVE-YOU

Activity: 92

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 06:51:07 AM

Securix ICO is an operationally ready cryptocurrency mining solution. The company is committed to simplifying investment in cryptocurrency through its innovative asset-backed SRXIO token, environmentally conscious power generation, and easy-to-use Mega Vault Wallet app.

This means that we take all the entrepreneurial risks, so you don’t have to worry over such matters. Therefore, SRXIO token holders enjoy a guaranteed, passive income every single month via an honest and transparent investment strategy that will steadily increase the output and value of the SRXIO token over time. Absolutely amazing!

What an amazing feature they have. I predict that with this feature many investors will surely attracted and will support this project. Goodluck Securix Team!!
of course, many feature Securix will not raise a disappointed investors. This is excellence in project Securix, please visit https://securix.io/web
bocanegra

Activity: 163

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 03:21:04 PM

my telegram @MortalKomplot
riissshhhh19

Activity: 378

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2018, 12:56:32 AM

I've just visited Securix facebook page and read some of its post. And this post really captured my attention https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=331019061059392&id=202724613888838. I highly recommend this project, I already shared this post on my facebook page. Investors will be amazed after reading this.
securix_io
Copper Member

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 02:35:01 AM

At Securix, we pride ourselves on transparency. This is why we’ve broken down how our revenue will be distributed, for everyone to see.

· 45% of ALL gross revenue will be distributed equally to SRXIO token holders. These earnings will be distributed through an Ethereum smart contract to ensure full transparency.

· 37% of the gross revenue will be reserved for operating expenses, such as electricity, maintenance, and overhead. As costs can be variable, we are ensuring that they will not have any effect on the gross revenue output to SRXIO token holders.

·10% of the total mined Bitcoin volume will go towards our innovative company improvement program. These funds will either be used for reinvesting in new mining hardware and infrastructure upgrades, or to buy back and burn SRXIO tokens.

·8% will be allocated as profit for securix.io. This is also an estimate, and will not influence the SRXIO token holder gross revenue output.

To read more about how we’re allocating our gross revenue, take a look at our whitepaper (http://securix.io/wp/Securix_Whitepaper_onepager_GB.pdf)!
securix_io
Copper Member

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 02:51:05 AM

I've just visited Securix facebook page and read some of its post. And this post really captured my attention https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=331019061059392&id=202724613888838. I highly recommend this project, I already shared this post on my facebook page. Investors will be amazed after reading this.

Thank you so much!
cbdrick12

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 04:32:41 AM

Thank you so much!
highly recommended it is, the project is really in the vibes for this market. The team is already ready right?
micmac08

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 07:40:52 AM

As shown in our roadmap (page 36 – 37), we will start mining in January 2019. Every last day of the month, starting in January 2019, our smart contract will distribute Ether to our token holders. As long as you are the owner of the token, our smart contract will send out a portion of the mining revenue to your ERC20 compatible wallet each month.
With our token, you don’t need to worry about market volatility as its ROI is calculated on a year average bitcoin price and you’re investing in our mining operation.
Does it mean that you are making assurance that the your investors dont need to worry and their/our investments are secured and will earn continously?
riissshhhh19

Activity: 378

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2018, 02:05:07 PM
Last edit: August 21, 2018, 07:33:27 AM by riissshhhh19

Thank you so much!
highly recommended it is, the project is really in the vibes for this market. The team is already ready right?
You're right.. The concept of the platform was well created and studied by the best team. And I can see to it that these project will be making a huge difference and success in this industry, especially on token mining system. I have a feeling that Securix will surpass it's competitors.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 160 »
  Print  

Jump to: