Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 06:31:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 160 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥🔥 [ANN] SECURIX.IO - THE SAFEST TOKEN IN MINING 🔥🔥🔥  (Read 49458 times)
iphy6013

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 11:57:49 PM
Last edit: September 14, 2018, 12:07:07 PM by iphy6013

As the team predicted, the price is rising. Great job guys. I don't regret that bought your tokens because they are constantly rising in the price! Thank you so much!

Personally never doubted it would longterm investing in crypto is one of the most important things to remember is if you believe in the market or not and where crypto as a whole is going

Patience is key if anyone wants to get involved in crypto, like you said it's all about the longterm game and also a new industry.
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 01:24:15 AM

Watching the crowdsale with interest, what open exchanges are planned in the first instance?

Hello,

Our exchange listing procedure will also occur after the end of ICO. At that time we will investigate what will be the best for the Securix token holders.

Key selection criteria:

• Safe and secure
• High liquidity
• Right amount of traffic and volume
• Established an exchange platform with a positive history
• Suitable to buy, sell and store SRXIO tokens

The SRXIO token has value outside of the exchange, because its a token with pay out. It does not require you to bring the token to the exchange to earn money. A monthly passive and secure income in crypto each month.

If you've any questions, feel free to ask them!

Kind regards,

Exchange selection is important part and lot of things need to be checked before any decision.  Exchange should be secure,  should support high volume,  24*7 availability,  charges and all. Best to wait till I COULD finish and then decide.

I agree, Some people think that listing on different exchanges is really good even without considering some features and quality of the exchange. It must be really good at making volumes to maintain it's daily volumes.

At your service
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 03:26:13 AM

Watching the crowdsale with interest, what open exchanges are planned in the first instance?

Hello,

Our exchange listing procedure will also occur after the end of ICO. At that time we will investigate what will be the best for the Securix token holders.

Key selection criteria:

• Safe and secure
• High liquidity

The SRXIO token has value outside of the exchange, because its a token with pay out. It does not require you to bring the token to the exchange to earn money. A monthly passive and secure income in crypto each month.

Kind regards,

Exchange selection is important part and lot of things need to be checked before any decision.  Exchange should be secure,  should support high volume,  24*7 availability,  charges and all. Best to wait till I COULD finish and then decide.

I agree, Some people think that listing on different exchanges is really good even without considering some features and quality of the exchange. It must be really good at making volumes to maintain it's daily volumes.

Usually many want an exchange where they have their assets on and of course an exchange with high trading volume. However what many fail to see is that an exchange is useless no matter how big if the project does not generate traction.

RyCriptoC

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 04:08:28 AM

Great initiative. Your plan is promising and has good planning. I think this business will benefit many people. hopefully for a smooth development and many people who are interested in your plan.

I hope they're successful, they intend to take mining to a whole new different level.

Honestly I'm not sure why other mining platforms didn't actually embrace the idea of the blockchain, many failed ones didn't even use blockchain in any way to help innovate on the way people invested and held an interest in the company investments.

Is this true? I always thought all the mining and crypto related stuffs are using blockchain. May be I need to dig further into basics of other mining platforms.

I am also having limited knowledge when it comes to the mining and that's not able to understand why others closed their operations when securix team is confident about 45% return at current level of Bitcoin.
ramahero01

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 04:33:52 AM

the new token sale will begin in 12 days and I see the preparation of the team is good in introducing the project to the public and I certainly hope that when the sale starts many investors join the project so that the target can be achieved.
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 06:52:34 AM

Everybody in the crypto world loves earning and earning is made even sweeter when you are not affected by the volatility of the market. Great initiative here Securix!

Would surely be happy if securix had come before the market became unstable. This losses would not have been too much.

Lol, it really bad right now as the market is currently bleeding I believe securix would have won the heart of many had it been they are operational already
Maybe the start will be a little bit hard but as long as they reach their softcap their won't be a lot of problem at all, it might even be smart to extend the project.

As far as I know the team has raised some money in their private sales. The sales is already ongoing. We need to figure out how much money has been already raised.

I have seen something like 250K USD in private sales. I have seen some 60% tokens sold message in their website. Is it just whitelist? or confirmed selling?

Hello!

Soft cap has been reached, up until today 3.01 million tokens have been sold! https://www.nasdaq.com/press-release/securix-hits-soft-cap-before-opening-public-token-sale-20180911-00286!!!

stay tuned for more!

The Securix Team

I'll suggest you have some sort of announcement section on your website to keep investors in the loop and give rest of minds as well.

Wow fair play, that's really awesome news that the soft cap has already been met with over 3 million tokens being sold.

Softcap is reached, is very good news. Even in the bad market conditions, securix managed to reach softcap. This is good news.

I was surprised that that happened before going public and in such a bad market. Here is a read on that https://www.nasdaq.com/press-release/securix-hits-soft-cap-before-opening-public-token-sale-20180911-00286 they sufficed 3 mil according the read.

Hmm, 3 million tokens have already been sold thus hitting the soft cap? Good achievement guys, how much is the hardcap set at?

The hard cap is the tricky one alright. they have set it around $42.35 until November well actually the sale is set to end by the end of October. Whatever they raise will suffice I guess given they secured their soft cap.

Can team give a breakdown as to what they intend using that high amount of hardcap especially when softcap covers a large extent of what they intend to purchase for mining activities and that have been achieved according to the Nasdaq article.

Will not completing hardcap affect project progress in anyway? And how do they intend to push still if it comes to that?

This are very important questions we should be asking team

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 07:32:36 AM

Hello,

Key selection criteria:

• Safe and secure
• High liquidity

Kind regards,

Usually many want an exchange where they have their assets on and of course an exchange with high trading volume. However what many fail to see is that an exchange is useless no matter how big if the project does not generate traction.

Another is when the coin or token from ICO's listed on exchanges their investors or bounty hunters starting to dump it for just a small amount of money. That's why sometimes rushing to list on different exchanges is not good.

At your service
miningnew

Activity: 854
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 07:34:22 AM

Hello, Securix team,

By taking over your business plan and the BTC price forecasts, below which price is the installation no longer profitable?
CrypticBabe

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 07:37:00 AM

The Security token value is currently covered by the many thousands of mining machines.SECURIX is a highly scalable, eco-friendly mining operation.Netherlands/holland is one of the very lucky country.
Yes! as they add every bitcoins they mine to the CAP of Securix token!
this volume will increase rapidly with their mining oparated nicely and make token price increased day by day!
the plan is soo amazing if you've read the whitepapers!
Malamadre

Activity: 476
Merit: 19

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 07:48:03 AM

the new token sale will begin in 12 days and I see the preparation of the team is good in introducing the project to the public and I certainly hope that when the sale starts many investors join the project so that the target can be achieved.

I don't think that this project can raised hard cap in current situation. It's realy hard to do this. But, unquestioningly, a lot of investors will have big interest to Stcurix.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
securix_io
Copper Member

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 08:00:37 AM

Hello, Securix team,

By taking over your business plan and the BTC price forecasts, below which price is the installation no longer profitable?

Hi,

Below 4000$, but if the price of the Bitcoin dips for a prolonged time, we have a company reserve plan in place. This will protect your investment and our investment. The founders and management are token holders as well. They have the same ambitions and goals as every other token holder.

https://medium.com/@securixio/securix-io-company-reserve-79745c0e686c

Kind regards,

The Securix Team
Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 08:26:12 AM

Hello team Securix,

The team seems to be experienced in mining with strategies well planed. Kudos for that. But With the recent drop in BTC price in the market, most mining firms are going out of the mining business due to low profits or loss. What makes securix any different to realize profit in these markets?

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
chan001

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 09:19:47 AM

Hello, Securix team,

Hi,

Below 4000$, but if the price of the Bitcoin dips for a prolonged time, we have a company reserve plan in place. This will protect your investment and our investment. The founders and management are token holders as well. They have the same ambitions and goals as every other token holder.

Kind regards,

The Securix Team

Good to know that Securix will be protecting the investment.  I don't think Bitcoin will go below 4000 USD in near future. But it's good to see protection
supermalek

Activity: 2

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 09:19:57 AM

the SRXIO is accessible via its Mega Vault wallet, which by design, is very different for conventional wallets as we know them. SRXIO token gives you access to our mining service and, in turn, grants you the rights to a percentage of our total mined bitcoins (“gross mining revenue”) each month.

Yes that is awesome! Amazing to see that. Good work team.
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 10:35:21 AM

Hello, Securix team,

Hi,

Kind regards,

The Securix Team

Good to know that Securix will be protecting the investment.  I don't think Bitcoin will go below 4000 USD in near future. But it's good to see protection

I bloody hope BTC won't go below $4k but either way, it's nice to know there is kind of a "fail-safe" procedure set in stone for the investors of Securix
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 10:39:13 AM

Hello, Securix team,

nice question i have been thinking of a way to put the question i will take the question to their telegram channel and get back to you with an answer

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 10:43:07 AM

Hello, Securix team,

Hi,

Kind regards,

The Securix Team

I bloody hope BTC won't go below $4k but either way, it's nice to know there is kind of a "fail-safe" procedure set in stone for the investors of Securix

Wow. Really well planned strategy, never knew that there was a fail safe strategy. This would actually be the first project I have seen them with a fail safe.
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 11:23:45 AM

I can’t forecast what will happen with this market, but I know that in next several years they will come much more organized.

That's for sure, Many things in be introduced and many others dropped. With time most of the issues we have now will either be solved or managed properly to its lowest form
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 11:30:07 AM

Hello, Securix team,

Hi,

Kind regards,

The Securix Team

Good to know that Securix will be protecting the investment.  I don't think Bitcoin will go below 4000 USD in near future. But it's good to see protection

Wow. Really well planned strategy, never knew that there was a fail safe strategy. This would actually be the first project I have seen them with a fail safe.

That is an interesting one; Basically the reserve is made from the 10% of the monthly revenue. I think if there is enough traction then that 10% would mean a good sum.

craked5

Activity: 840
Merit: 529

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 11:42:42 AM

Cryptocurrency mining have created a problem - for getting only numbers you should use real energy by burning oil, gas, coal. THis s not good. Energy for mining should be ecological.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 160 »
  Print  

Jump to: