Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 03:41:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 [145] 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥🔥 [ANN] SECURIX.IO - THE SAFEST TOKEN IN MINING 🔥🔥🔥  (Read 49457 times)
Maslate

Activity: 2982
Merit: 674

Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 07:40:46 AM

I was expecting more panic talk in this thread, anyway, securix still have a long way to go and let's hope for a brighter future.
People does not want to talk about it anymore, they are already in panic this year and I think they get used to it.
What's good to discuss is when the price will back up and we will see pending tokens and coins now to be listed, this means party for all of us here.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Owillz

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 08:13:05 AM

I was expecting more panic talk in this thread, anyway, securix still have a long way to go and let's hope for a brighter future.

I believe you didn't see such cause the minds here have grown and come a while with Crypto to do such and spread more fear around regarding the market. The market is already doing a good job with that
mechanic081971

Activity: 200
Merit: 1

Zaydo

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 08:14:22 AM

People does not want to talk about it anymore, they are already in panic this year and I think they get used to it.
What's good to discuss is when the price will back up and we will see pending tokens and coins now to be listed, this means party for all of us here.
Yeah, some of people does not want to talk the current situation of cryptocurrency, but some of my friends are talking about the 2019's prediction if we have a bullrun or not.

Jr Member
(((    MARTKIST.org    )))     ►  Decentralized Anarchy!
►  Community Focus     ►  No Premine     ►  No IC
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 08:57:25 AM

i know of a few mining facility, a bit older with a strategy to make profits while maintaining farm. securix would prefer to make payout passive and monthly with an already set 45% of profit to be distributed to holders of securix token.
how transparent would securix be?

At the end of each month, the number of bitcoins have been mined will be shown in the Mega Vault wallet app. These bitcoins will be changed to Ethereum and will be distributed through the smart contract. 

The distribution part should be quite transparent through the smart contract. I am not sure how the mega vault works but they are saying that things are going to be transparent.

Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2018, 10:45:17 AM

It is seriously too early to be advocating for panic discussions. The market can still go up as we know it and also the project hasn't even kicked off proper. On the other hand, I think this current situation will give the team a different perception and they will come up with precautionary measures.
Corleone100

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 11:04:18 AM

It is seriously too early to be advocating for panic discussions. The market can still go up as we know it and also the project hasn't even kicked off proper. On the other hand, I think this current situation will give the team a different perception and they will come up with precautionary measures.
It’s okay to panic but I don’t think it’s necessary in this thread. The current fall in the market is alarming and is affecting virtually everyone I think is okay for people to be positive that the market will stabilize.
mechanic081971

Activity: 200

Zaydo

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 11:14:49 AM

It’s okay to panic but I don’t think it’s necessary in this thread. The current fall in the market is alarming and is affecting virtually everyone I think is okay for people to be positive that the market will stabilize.
I think the fall of market is not yet done at the moment. This is the right time that all of us buy some currencies before its too late and I didn't see any panic sellers at the moment.

Jr Member
(((    MARTKIST.org    )))     ►  Decentralized Anarchy!
►  Community Focus     ►  No Premine     ►  No IC
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2018, 11:30:22 AM

With BTC below 5000USD, what’s happens when mining kicks off and we are below or within this price range?
Would it be profitable to invest in mining while BTC is below 5000USD?

These days, mining is not profitable especially in the countries that electricity is expensive. So, there is no doubt it is risky and you might lose money.

BTC confirmation didn't go through due to low value lol so there is no doubt that BTC will definitely return to its right value else we will keep having mining and confirmation problems

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2018, 12:08:47 PM

It’s time to change the drift, the use case or the function of the project. When Securix project is fully launched then we should see a drift from the listing profits to its real use.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 0

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2018, 12:10:20 PM

With BTC below 5000USD, what’s happens when mining kicks off and we are below or within this price range?

These days, mining is not profitable especially in the countries that electricity is expensive. So, there is no doubt it is risky and you might lose money.

BTC confirmation didn't go through due to low value lol so there is no doubt that BTC will definitely return to its right value else we will keep having mining and confirmation problems
I though they its below 4K USD. And if you checked that on BTC chart you will see that its sustained above 4200 USD and it's not braking 4k.
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2018, 12:53:04 PM

I though they its below 4K USD. And if you checked that on BTC chart you will see that its sustained above 4200 USD and it's not braking 4k.

Well, the amount we are all aware of is $5000 USD, and as it is, we will like an update from the team concerning their plans in times like this.
Pricebrianer

Activity: 364
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 01:02:10 PM

Speculation speculation.

We just need to plan for both ways. There are two ways btc price would go. Higher or lower. But the point is that Investors need to know what happens when it goes sideways.  Is there a plan for that?

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 01:17:44 PM

Speculation speculation.

We just need to plan for both ways. There are two ways btc price would go. Higher or lower. But the point is that Investors need to know what happens when it goes sideways.  Is there a plan for that?

BTC price is now very close where minor will be in loss.  Specifically for people who paying higher electricity bills. I hope the price recover soon.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 02:09:30 PM

Well, the amount we are all aware of is $5000 USD, and as it is, we will like an update from the team concerning their plans in times like this.

If I am not mistaken the min is set to 4k; If it goes below than the reserve fund will be enabled until the price recovers. I will double check later; I am almost certain it was 4k.

AngelJoshua

Activity: 630

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 02:16:09 PM

i know of a few mining facility, a bit older with a strategy to make profits while maintaining farm. securix would prefer to make payout passive and monthly with an already set 45% of profit to be distributed to holders of securix token.

At the end of each month, the number of bitcoins have been mined will be shown in the Mega Vault wallet app. These bitcoins will be changed to Ethereum and will be distributed through the smart contract. 

Yeah that will be the process of their mining services or contract to their investors, Every month they will going to send the shares of their investors via Eth.

At your service
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 06:28:40 PM

Yeah, some of people does not want to talk the current situation of cryptocurrency, but some of my friends are talking about the 2019's prediction if we have a bullrun or not.

Some people seem to have given hope on it's return this year. A lot of persons are focusing majorly on a return in the first quarter of next year.
Cnote112
Copper Member

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2018, 06:37:56 PM

Now I could understand the much interest in Securix tokens. SRXIO  pays dividends and has a value attached to assets. Now that’s Interesting!!! Mining hashrate is been tokenized and dividends is made transparent for everyone to on the Blockchain.
Very soon,the world of blockchain will hear, see and feel the SRXIO security token and  wonder in amazement.
Securex has a future in blockchain. Their plan for these project is very constructive and their team is working hard to share the informations of their project to the investors.

Many tokens in market dont have any value,  dividend paying model. But Securix will be sharing 45% revenue with tokens holders.

You are right, but Securix will not only share 45% of the profits, but they will also give an insurance if the price of Bitcoin will fall below $4000. The profits are backed, even if I don't think that BTC will go below $4k.
Bitcoin have huge market cap and I also agree with that it will not go down below 4K. Securix team are really confident about their concept and they studied lot's of about mining.

Now is not a good to looks at CMC but BTC has been holding its value for a good time now. Unlike other coins. However I honestly can't tell if it is going to stay for the long term

It's either there's  an up rise in the market or they'll be a continual drop in price, I believe we would see a rise in time anyways.
Zombie259

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 06:38:50 PM

Some people seem to have given hope on it's return this year. A lot of persons are focusing majorly on a return in the first quarter of next year.

For me, it can remain at the same level until the end of the year, then I can still buy at a good low price. But I hope that in 2019 we will see a better market like this year.
Geraldo

Activity: 574
Merit: 272

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 07:05:41 PM

Yeah that will be the process of their mining services or contract to their investors, Every month they will going to send the shares of their investors via Eth.

the mega vault wallet sounds like a mining tracker owned by everyone. its going to play more roles than just a tracker, it would serve as a 'CMC' for Securix token price. when the number of mined tokens is high and profit is estimated to be high, then the price of securix would go really high.
TunerDude007

Activity: 458
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 07:39:11 PM

For me, it can remain at the same level until the end of the year, then I can still buy at a good low price. But I hope that in 2019 we will see a better market like this year.

Mining is in trouble guys....even bitmains latest asics hardly turn over a profit with their 7nm machines....Also Giga watt mining claimed bankruptcy today.
Pages: « 1 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 [145] 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 »
  Print  

Jump to: