Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 12:29:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why dogecoin is awesome  (Read 4069 times)
ubi4doges

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 12:58:02 PM

Sure, maybe dogecoin might someday fade away. Just like all cryptos. Here's what you need to know about dogecoin:

-Its the only other cryptocurrency with 2 light wallets besides Bitcoin
-Its on at least 2 FIAT/DOGE exchanges
-Its 5th biggest crypto in terms of market capitalization
-The list of businesses and services (both internet and IRL) that accept and will accept dogecoin keeps on increasing.
-It is the ONLY cryptocurrency with the following tip bots/service integration: Steam, Twitter, Facebook, SMS, Imgur, Reddit, vBulletin

Dogecoin is way past Bitcoin and Litecoin in terms of grabbing a share of the tipping market in the digital world. If it continues going on like this (and that's not a very big if), in 6 months or less people will have heard of dogecoin just as much as bitcoin.

At this point, the haters are just background noise. Shit has gone real with Dogecoin. Mass adoption might be not only possible, but closer than you imagine.

And whatever happens in the future, it has rightfully earned its place in history.

"We will create a civilization of the Mind in Cyberspace. May it be more humane and fair than the world your governments have made before." - A Declaration of the Independence of Cyberspace. John Perry Barlow. Davos, Switzerland. February 8, 1996
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
NGeo

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 01:14:48 PM

Yeh and the fact that all miners keep every coin for themself is going to destroy the fucking dogecoin. Go give some in trading sites or for real goods like in

http://www.stuffcoins.com/

http://shibemart.com/

or

http://cryptomarketplace.net/

Always remember to give 10-20% of what u mine else u gonna destroy the coin....
El Dude

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 01:22:44 PM

Sure, maybe dogecoin might someday fade away. Just like all cryptos. Here's what you need to know about dogecoin:

-Its the only other cryptocurrency with 2 light wallets besides Bitcointhe coding on the lite wallets are subpar, The litecoin devs are working on improving the code before releasing the lite wallet.
-Its on at least 2 FIAT/DOGE exchangesso is litecoin if not more
-Its 5th biggest crypto in terms of market capitalization market cap mean nothing look at ripple lol
-The list of businesses and services (both internet and IRL) that accept and will accept dogecoin keeps on increasing. too silly for any major respectable company to start accepting it
-It is the ONLY cryptocurrency with the following tip bots/service integration: Bitcoin had a tip bot and then it got removed , just a matter of time before it happens with the doge tipbotSteam, Twitter, Facebook, SMS, Imgur, Reddit, vBulletin

Dogecoin is way past Bitcoin and Litecoin in terms of grabbing a share of the tipping market in the digital world. If it continues going on like this (and that's not a very big if), in 6 months or less people will have heard of dogecoin just as much as bitcoin.

At this point, the haters are just background noise. Shit has gone real with Dogecoin. Mass adoption might be not only possible, but closer than you imagine.

And whatever happens in the future, it has rightfully earned its place in history.

dogecoin is nowhere past bitcoin and litecoin , It's a clone coin that offers zero innovation and billions of coins .

Bitcoin and Litecoin hodler
NGeo

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 01:25:33 PM

You really have zero clue on how digital currency works. Dogecoin is one of the most well known coin. If you check whats going on in the bussiness sector you ll see that doge has potential. Social networks and trading goods for doges matters. Thats something that other coins dont have in high rate
El Dude

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 01:29:00 PM

You really have zero clue on how digital currency works. Dogecoin is one of the most well known coin. If you check whats going on in the bussiness sector you ll see that doge has potential. Social networks and trading goods for doges matters. Thats something that other coins dont have in high rate

keep holding that dogecoin bag tight , one day you'll see that bag is going to be filled with shit.

Bitcoin and Litecoin hodler
NGeo

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 01:53:39 PM

Nice logic. All people who have btc-ltc are trying to boycottaz other currencies cause they dont hold any. And btw i am not holding my doges like u are doing with ur btc-ltc. I am trying to circulate them aroundthe network cause thats what matters. Go flame elsewhere plz.
HCLivess
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1090

=== NODE IS OK! ==

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2014, 02:00:01 PM

But why is the course falling?
There are so many people interested now that the course copies that one of BTC ... we could say that DOGEcoin has matured

ergou

Activity: 59

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 02:22:48 PM

@OP - you are WRONG !

tons of other coins have done what you said.. take for example the coin Franko and www.frankcollective.com

this proves your ignorance.. what i said is common knowledge.
Plenty of other coins have done what you said and all of us that have been around a while know it.

There is no first's for Doge coin. It's a worthless, useless, un-innovative, scrypt algo, clone / rip-off coin that functions just like a ponzi scheme.
It offers people nothing but the opportunity to make money or get horribly burned.. for now. It is is dying and will drift off into obscurity soon enough.
Why ? Supply and demand.. people want money and it is already easier to get money / mine from other flash mine / ponzi scheme coins.
So Doge is basically dead already.

So everyone out there..
Do not seek fair or honest advice from anyone involved with this coin you will not get it.. they are either dumb or dishonest or both.

So there you have it.. the only thing this guy claims it offers is actually wrong which means these Doge fanboys can claim nothing at all !
The cold hard truth is it's dead garbage and guys like the OP is holding onto these coins hoping the will go up in value.
So he needs to spread as much hype and propaganda about this coin as he can to make his wallet bigger by luring in unsuspecting ponzi scheme victims.
other wise he knows his coin will lose popularity and others will sell off their coins and his wallet will get smaller and smaller.
But little does he realize that this will happen regardless and there is no way he can stop it.. his only way out is to sell and fast or risk losing it all.
All coins released die off once their 15 minutes of fame wear off.. i have seen it non stop with every single coin i have seen put on Cryptsy for example in the last year.
The graphs and stats do not lie.. but Doge cheerleaders do. Beware !

Here is a guy that released an altcoin and didn't go as planned and now is butthurt over every other alt https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=258208.msg2753177#msg2753177

+1,
matthona

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

Bitcointalk.org

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 02:36:59 PM

well, I made several intelligent and to the point responses on your thread, and got ZERO replies, so I thought I would have to stoop to your level to get a reply  -- seems to have worked Smiley

no you didn't lol
your lying to try and one up me because i just owned your ass hard kid  Cool
prove it.. post the link(s)

here's a link for you

Hello everyone.
I just found out about all this Bitcoin stuff 2/3 days ago but i wanted to give forum users here
the first chance at mining my new coin i will be releasing (as soon as i can post in Alt coins)

It will be called "BunnyCoin" and is the latest Litecoin-based crypto coin, uses Proof of Work.
It combines the regular blocks with random super blocks (feature from Luckycoin).
It has block target 20 seconds and zap fast transaction confirmation,
it also supports transaction messages (feature originally introduced in Florincoin).

I already quit my job and have a prepaid my web hoster for my site 1 month in advance.
So i am dedicated to making this coin great for small miners and various projects i have planned.

Benefits / Features
- Based off of Litecoin.
- Snazzy new icon.
- Wallet software with the ability to auto aquire coins from other wallets.
- Coins mined in advance for projects.

we all know the reason why you pretend to hate clones and premines - because the premined clone you created SUCKED, lmao

"Litecoin-based"
"feature from Luckycoin"
"feature originally introduced in Florincoin"
"Coins mined in advance"
and the best quote yet......
"I already quit my job" lmfao

give it up, you don't think DOGE is bad for BTC, it's only bad for your fragile ego

▄▌
                         ▄▀
     █▌    ▄▄▄         ▄██ █
    ██   ▀▄██████▄▄▄▄████ ▐█
    ▀██▄▄███████▌███████  █
    ▐████████████████████▄▄█▄
    ▀███████████████▀▀▀██████▄
     █ ██████████▀      ▀█████
    ▐▀  ▀███████  ▄█████████████████▄▄▄
    █▄██▄▄▀█▀█▀▄███████████████▄▀▀   ▄▀
   ████████▄▄▄████▀▀▀██████████▀   ▄▀
  ▄███▀▀██████▀██▄▄▄▄█▀▀▀████▀   ▄▀
 ▄████▄▄▄██▄▄▄       ▄▄   ▄███▀▀▀
▀▄▄ ▀▀█▌█████     ▄▀    ▄███▀
   ▀█▄▄▄█▄▄█▄▀▀▀▀▀▄███▀▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀
███
▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
     ▄██▀▀      ▀▀██▄
   ▄█▀              ▀█▄
  ▐█       ▄▄▄▄▄      █▌
  █▌       ▀▀███      ▐█
 ▐█        ▄█ ██       █▌
  █▌     ▄█▀          ▐█
  ▐█   ▄█▀            █▌
   ▀█▄█▀            ▄█▀
     ▀██▄▄      ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CRASH

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
     ▄██▀▀      ▀▀██▄
   ▄█▀              ▀█▄
  ▐█    ██▄▄██▄▄██    █▌
  █▌    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▐█
 ▐█      ████████      █▌
  █▌     ████████     ▐█
  ▐█     ████████     █▌
   ▀█▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄█▀
     ▀██▄▄      ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TOWER

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄██▀▀      ▀▀██▄
     ▄█▀     ▄██▄     ▀█▄
    ▐█       ▀██▀       █▌
    █▌   ▄▄  ▄██▄  ▄▄   ▐█
   ▐█   ██████████████   █▌
    █▌   ▀▀  ▀██▀  ▀▀   ▐█
    ▐█       ▄██▄       █▌
     ▀█▄     ▀██▀     ▄█▀
       ▀██▄▄      ▄▄██▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DOUBLE
▀▀▀
███
▄▄▄

▄▌
                         ▄▀
     █▌    ▄▄▄         ▄██ █
    ██   ▀▄██████▄▄▄▄████ ▐█
    ▀██▄▄███████▌███████  █
   ▀█▄▄▄█▄▄█▄▀▀▀▀▀▄███▀▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 03:07:52 PM
Last edit: February 21, 2014, 03:18:58 PM by Spoetnik

It will and it has already started and i explained in detailed and provided proof an references back it up.. so yeah it has already started to fade away.
Two wallets is not a feature in anyway shape or form and the tipping thing is a useless bs addon after the fact service ploy to gain legitimacy.
idiots who just got here do not know that scammy altcoins have been pulling this routine for ages..
What happens is a coin is cloned and added and the usual "coming soon" services are mentioned and the more the coin takes off the more the dev
and or people who pile onto the flash mine scheme furiously to add dummy useless services. Can any of you tell me any doge coin service was introduced at launch ?
no you can't because you guys all told me that it was never intended to go anywhere and it was just a joke. SO you guys that dived on flash mining etc
then came along and quickly needed to prop up the scam by doing anything possible, NOT because the coin needs to succeed but because you need to
entrench it in the market place to make your wallet bigger.

You can fool the noobs but you have ZERO chance in hell at ever tricking us that have been here long enough.. we're not dumb .
and we will not fall for the same old bs games that you guys pull time after time after time. We *may even mine/trade your scam coin but we see it for what it is !
what we're talking about essentially pandering to the vast large user bases of brain dead retard noob crypto-idiots
and the scoin spammers have ZERO respect them.. they are pawns in their endless get rich quick scam games.
I have endlessly for almost a year traded to educate and help them and get the into crypto safely with pure honesty,
all along as you shadowy name changing scammer coin coners etc try and lure in the idiots to drain them dry..
How many people lost money on Maxcoin or Doge coin pumps ? how more will lose money and how much more bragging will go on too ?
Don't gimme this bullshit about i support a currency with a rich community.. your leeches looking for a buck period ..you support your wallet !

the fact is any doge coin services or funding such as an Olympic bobseld team or what ever is simply a load of bullshit.

It's on two exchanges proves nothing what so ever at all in any way.

the fact you lure in a massive amount of noobs and idiots proves nothing also and is actually a negative too.
You see all these new guys that came along *could have spent the valuable support effort on REAL coin devs with REAL coin services
on coins that offer REAL innovation.. but sadly they have been suckered in and brain washed and lured into a useless ponzi scheme coin and paid off.. tempting their greed.
recruiting little kids to spam the internet with much wow retard babble making us all look bad and reinforcing the public belief we are ponzi scheme scammers (all of us)
people not into this stuff scream ponzi scheme when they see this crap and they also get sick and tired of hearing much profit stye Doge trad babble.
So no running arounsd the net pissing people off and biting the hand that feeds you (Bitcoin) is pretty fucking stupid if you ask me.

I'm sorry but i don't need dumb, brain washed noobs who just started doing this lecturing me on the merits of a scam coin,
that is for all intents and purposes nothing but a ponzi scheme. No amount of dancing around the play ground, playing games will change that.. ever !
Doge coin should have stayed in the school yard for little kids where it belongs..

Greed is fine, i am greedy too and i have lost so much in the last month i want to cry lol
BUT i won't stoop to low.. i have a limit on what i will get involved with and it all starts when these coins are posted in the first place..
FAR in advance of getting on any exchange..explain to me how Doge got from being posted as a scam coin clone with nothing to offer and no fake services crap ?
how did it get from point A to B ? ..i will tell you.. it was the herd of lemmings that dive on ALL scam coins, that's how !
You guys should have never got this "just a joke coin" off the ground in the first place !
So it's not i am against making money or what ever.. it is i am against supporting these BAD coins before it's too late..
Because once it goes on major exchanges its far too late Sad ..i would consider trading any coin that gets on a major exchange.. why should i miss out on $ then ?
But we need to stop crap like this Doge from getting of the ground in the first place !

No reason why you all could have just started supporting Litecoin instead for example it would have better because then you wouldn't be starting over
supporting a coin from scratch from the start and it would have been an advantage already having it out there.. but why did you choose a clone of Litecoin instead ?
i fucking dare any of you to grow some balls and answer me that .. fucking GREED that's what ! ..you guys flash mined Doge THAT IS WHY !

Doge is nothing but the byproduct of having been a useless clone coin being posted at the right time.. like other posted daily here.
It came out when new users were flocking in ballooning this altcoin scene to new levels with fresh DUMB noob blood.
The reality is if the burst in new users happened a month earlier it would be any other coin your defending and making excuses for.

Business ? do a google image search.. you are seeing what it's about.. dumb kids in grade 5 coming late to crypto supporting a scam coin goin nuts with Photoshop :/

Bottom line is your greed is driving all kinds of games lies and bullshit and the damage your causing to the whole scene and Bitcoin itself is immense.
The crypto currency scene should be about digital currencies and supproting them not luring in unsuspecting noobs with your media propaganda.
Such as pictures like this below, that personify the greed and REAL intentions going on here..

A picture says a thousand words.

FUD first & ask questions later™
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 03:17:17 PM

well, I made several intelligent and to the point responses on your thread, and got ZERO replies, so I thought I would have to stoop to your level to get a reply  -- seems to have worked Smiley

no you didn't lol
your lying to try and one up me because i just owned your ass hard kid  Cool
prove it.. post the link(s)

here's a link for you

Hello everyone.
I just found out about all this Bitcoin stuff 2/3 days ago but i wanted to give forum users here
the first chance at mining my new coin i will be releasing (as soon as i can post in Alt coins)

It will be called "BunnyCoin" and is the latest Litecoin-based crypto coin, uses Proof of Work.
It combines the regular blocks with random super blocks (feature from Luckycoin).
It has block target 20 seconds and zap fast transaction confirmation,
it also supports transaction messages (feature originally introduced in Florincoin).

I already quit my job and have a prepaid my web hoster for my site 1 month in advance.
So i am dedicated to making this coin great for small miners and various projects i have planned.

Benefits / Features
- Based off of Litecoin.
- Snazzy new icon.
- Wallet software with the ability to auto aquire coins from other wallets.
- Coins mined in advance for projects.

we all know the reason why you pretend to hate clones and premines - because the premined clone you created SUCKED, lmao

"Litecoin-based"
"feature from Luckycoin"
"feature originally introduced in Florincoin"
"Coins mined in advance"
and the best quote yet......
"I already quit my job" lmfao

give it up, you don't think DOGE is bad for BTC, it's only bad for your fragile ego

You just proved my point on many levels..
You Doge cheerleaders are not smart enough to know what coins are good and bad !
That coin link is a fake coin i posted July 17th last year and was an attempt and suckering in idiots (like you) to prove a point..
the same damn point i just made on here on my last comment.
There never was any coin at all and i never even had wallet code on my machine until many months later.. it never existed.. ever !
And the sarcasm should have been obvious if your not an idiot.. or at least made some people suspicious is might have been a joke.

Many of you NEED my help because i don't think your smart enough to do this stuff and your causing damage and making a mess
and i know you kids will be long gone when it's time to clean up the mess and deal with consequences too..

You got me ? sorry you FAIL lol

FUD first & ask questions later™
matthona

Bitcointalk.org

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 03:33:21 PM
Last edit: February 21, 2014, 03:49:28 PM by matthona

i don't think your smart enough

You keep proving that you aren't smart enough to spell, all the while trying to say someone else isn't smart enough...oh, the irony

just admit it, you couldn't get your stupid coin off the ground, and now playing it off as a fake

▄▌
                         ▄▀
     █▌    ▄▄▄         ▄██ █
    ██   ▀▄██████▄▄▄▄████ ▐█
    ▀██▄▄███████▌███████  █
   ▀█▄▄▄█▄▄█▄▀▀▀▀▀▄███▀▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀
███
▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
     ▄██▀▀      ▀▀██▄
   ▄█▀              ▀█▄
  ▐█       ▄▄▄▄▄      █▌
  █▌       ▀▀███      ▐█
 ▐█        ▄█ ██       █▌
  █▌     ▄█▀          ▐█
  ▐█   ▄█▀            █▌
   ▀█▄█▀            ▄█▀
     ▀██▄▄      ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CRASH

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
     ▄██▀▀      ▀▀██▄
   ▄█▀              ▀█▄
  ▐█    ██▄▄██▄▄██    █▌
  █▌    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▐█
 ▐█      ████████      █▌
  █▌     ████████     ▐█
  ▐█     ████████     █▌
   ▀█▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄█▀
     ▀██▄▄      ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TOWER

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄██▀▀      ▀▀██▄
     ▄█▀     ▄██▄     ▀█▄
    ▐█       ▀██▀       █▌
    █▌   ▄▄  ▄██▄  ▄▄   ▐█
   ▐█   ██████████████   █▌
    █▌   ▀▀  ▀██▀  ▀▀   ▐█
    ▐█       ▄██▄       █▌
     ▀█▄     ▀██▀     ▄█▀
       ▀██▄▄      ▄▄██▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DOUBLE
▀▀▀
███
▄▄▄

▄▌
                         ▄▀
     █▌    ▄▄▄         ▄██ █
    ██   ▀▄██████▄▄▄▄████ ▐█
    ▀██▄▄███████▌███████  █
   ▀█▄▄▄█▄▄█▄▀▀▀▀▀▄███▀▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
illpoet

Activity: 341

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 03:40:01 PM

i think an inflationary microcurrency was being demanded by the market/world.  Doge was the first one to really do this and its nature more closely resembles the nature of the money we have now.  I think whether it succeeds or fails big picture, it cements bitcoin and litecoin in being crypto commodities (that can be used as currency).  plus it has wow.

Tym's Get Rich Slow scheme: plse send .00001 to
btc: 1DKRaNUnMQkeby6Dk1d8e6fRczSrTEhd8p ltc: LV4Udu7x9aLs28MoMCzsvVGKJbSmrHESnt
thank you.
Beef Supreme

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

Put your trust in MATH.

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 04:23:03 PM

It will and it has already started and i explained in detailed and provided proof an references back it up.. so yeah it has already started to fade away.
Two wallets is not a feature in anyway shape or form and the tipping thing is a useless bs addon after the fact service ploy to gain legitimacy.
idiots who just got here do not know that scammy altcoins have been pulling this routine for ages..
What happens is a coin is cloned and added and the usual "coming soon" services are mentioned and the more the coin takes off the more the dev
and or people who pile onto the flash mine scheme furiously to add dummy useless services. Can any of you tell me any doge coin service was introduced at launch ?
no you can't because you guys all told me that it was never intended to go anywhere and it was just a joke. SO you guys that dived on flash mining etc
then came along and quickly needed to prop up the scam by doing anything possible, NOT because the coin needs to succeed but because you need to
entrench it in the market place to make your wallet bigger.

You can fool the noobs but you have ZERO chance in hell at ever tricking us that have been here long enough.. we're not dumb .
and we will not fall for the same old bs games that you guys pull time after time after time. We *may even mine/trade your scam coin but we see it for what it is !
what we're talking about essentially pandering to the vast large user bases of brain dead retard noob crypto-idiots
and the scoin spammers have ZERO respect them.. they are pawns in their endless get rich quick scam games.
I have endlessly for almost a year traded to educate and help them and get the into crypto safely with pure honesty,
all along as you shadowy name changing scammer coin coners etc try and lure in the idiots to drain them dry..
How many people lost money on Maxcoin or Doge coin pumps ? how more will lose money and how much more bragging will go on too ?
Don't gimme this bullshit about i support a currency with a rich community.. your leeches looking for a buck period ..you support your wallet !

the fact is any doge coin services or funding such as an Olympic bobseld team or what ever is simply a load of bullshit.

It's on two exchanges proves nothing what so ever at all in any way.

the fact you lure in a massive amount of noobs and idiots proves nothing also and is actually a negative too.
You see all these new guys that came along *could have spent the valuable support effort on REAL coin devs with REAL coin services
on coins that offer REAL innovation.. but sadly they have been suckered in and brain washed and lured into a useless ponzi scheme coin and paid off.. tempting their greed.
recruiting little kids to spam the internet with much wow retard babble making us all look bad and reinforcing the public belief we are ponzi scheme scammers (all of us)
people not into this stuff scream ponzi scheme when they see this crap and they also get sick and tired of hearing much profit stye Doge trad babble.
So no running arounsd the net pissing people off and biting the hand that feeds you (Bitcoin) is pretty fucking stupid if you ask me.

I'm sorry but i don't need dumb, brain washed noobs who just started doing this lecturing me on the merits of a scam coin,
that is for all intents and purposes nothing but a ponzi scheme. No amount of dancing around the play ground, playing games will change that.. ever !
Doge coin should have stayed in the school yard for little kids where it belongs..

Greed is fine, i am greedy too and i have lost so much in the last month i want to cry lol
BUT i won't stoop to low.. i have a limit on what i will get involved with and it all starts when these coins are posted in the first place..
FAR in advance of getting on any exchange..explain to me how Doge got from being posted as a scam coin clone with nothing to offer and no fake services crap ?
how did it get from point A to B ? ..i will tell you.. it was the herd of lemmings that dive on ALL scam coins, that's how !
You guys should have never got this "just a joke coin" off the ground in the first place !
So it's not i am against making money or what ever.. it is i am against supporting these BAD coins before it's too late..
Because once it goes on major exchanges its far too late Sad ..i would consider trading any coin that gets on a major exchange.. why should i miss out on $ then ?
But we need to stop crap like this Doge from getting of the ground in the first place !

No reason why you all could have just started supporting Litecoin instead for example it would have better because then you wouldn't be starting over
supporting a coin from scratch from the start and it would have been an advantage already having it out there.. but why did you choose a clone of Litecoin instead ?
i fucking dare any of you to grow some balls and answer me that .. fucking GREED that's what ! ..you guys flash mined Doge THAT IS WHY !

Doge is nothing but the byproduct of having been a useless clone coin being posted at the right time.. like other posted daily here.
It came out when new users were flocking in ballooning this altcoin scene to new levels with fresh DUMB noob blood.
The reality is if the burst in new users happened a month earlier it would be any other coin your defending and making excuses for.

Business ? do a google image search.. you are seeing what it's about.. dumb kids in grade 5 coming late to crypto supporting a scam coin goin nuts with Photoshop :/

Bottom line is your greed is driving all kinds of games lies and bullshit and the damage your causing to the whole scene and Bitcoin itself is immense.
The crypto currency scene should be about digital currencies and supproting them not luring in unsuspecting noobs with your media propaganda.
Such as pictures like this below, that personify the greed and REAL intentions going on here..

A picture says a thousand words.

Wow, you type a THOUSAND words.  You obviously got a special dark place in your heart for DOGE, and too much time on your hands.
Skinnkavaj

Activity: 469

English Motherfucker do you speak it ?

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 04:56:19 PM

I see BTC and LTC as a store of value of a longer time, while Dogecoin can be very good for introducing new people to magic internet money.

yaboymarvo

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 05:14:09 PM

TL;DR blah blah blah

You have some serious issues,why do you care how people spend their money? Its almost as if you are angry people are investing money into doge and not whatever coin you are in. Litecoin is a clone of bitcoin. Tell me why we need more than one crypto then? Why does LTC get the ok even though its the same as btc just a different total volume and a different algorithm.
ubi4doges

Activity: 81

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 11:11:09 PM

...and the tipping thing is a useless bs addon after the fact service ploy to gain legitimacy.

Oh, the tipping thing is useless? The tipping routine is done by scammy altcoins? Like bitcoin?

http://qz.com/178577/bitcoin-could-become-the-go-to-currency-for-digital-tipping/

http://www.coindesk.com/rise-cryptocurrency-gift-economy/

Your arguments keep growing weaker and weaker. But it's OK, its still fun to see you doge dodge them  Cheesy

very butthurt
                      much sensitivity

wow
                        so cognitiv dissonance

"We will create a civilization of the Mind in Cyberspace. May it be more humane and fair than the world your governments have made before." - A Declaration of the Independence of Cyberspace. John Perry Barlow. Davos, Switzerland. February 8, 1996
ndnh (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1005

New Decentralized Nuclear Hobbit

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 12:53:35 AM

Here is an article which made me all the more interested in Dogecoin:

A MUST READ:

https://tuxedage.wordpress.com/tag/dogecoin/

It explains everything:
The Red and Blue Oceans
The Madness of Crowds
Developers, Developers, Developers!
Who has the superior protocol? Really.
The power of Large Numbers
The Fastest Hare
Survival of the most Adaptable (difficulty retarget time)
AND MUCH MORE

You will see why many people are fully invested into Doge...

And see:
http://www.tuxedagedrinkspiss.tk/
"If Dogecoin's market cap doesn't beat Litecoin's market cap by 01/08/2014 Tuxedage has to drink his own piss."

Cool, eh?

It is a statement of the obvious:
Doge will reach the moon.

TO THE MOON!!
flounderella

Bitcoin Evengelist

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 03:37:21 PM

wow      so crypto
                                    many profit