Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 02:16:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is back!  (Read 567 times)
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2954
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 04:10:51 PM

Bitcoin surges to $8500. is it ready for a bull run? what can we expect at the end of this year?
The price did exceed $8,500 but for just few hours. Unfortunately, people started to dump bitcoin again to cash out there profit with ETF being delayed. They feared that the price might crash back again to $7,000. So, right now the price is back to $8,050. Hoping for it to go back above $8,500 within few days.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Sceptical Chymist
Legendary

Activity: 3290
Merit: 6764

Proudly Cycling Merits for Foxpup

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 04:15:34 PM

Bitcoin surges to $8500. is it ready for a bull run?
This is already the start of some sort of bull run.  The question is whether it's going to be a sustained one and how long it's going to continue.  I've said in other threads that it's way too early to tell what's going on--definitely too early to celebrate--but the good thing is that bitcoin has gotten un-stuck.  Being caught in a narrow range for months can be demoralizing for traders and confusing for long-term holders. 

I was wondering which way bitcoin would break when it started moving, and I'm glad it was upward.  We'll see how long it lasts, though.  Would be nice if we started (slowly) approaching $20k.

..JAMBLER.io..Create Your Bitcoin Mixing
Business Now for   F R E E 
▄█████████████████████████████
████▀████████████████████
███▀█████▄█▀███▀▀▀██████
██▀█████▄█▄██████████████
██▄▄████▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄██████
█████▄▄▄██████████▀▄████
█████▀▄█▄██████▀█▄█████
███████▀▄█▀█▄██▀█▄███████
█████████▄█▀▄█▀▄█████████
▀█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
      OUR      
PARTNERS

████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████▀
▄█████████████████████████████
████████▀▀█████▀▀████████
█████▀█████████████▀█████
████████████████████████
███████████████▄█████████
███████████████▀█████████
████████████████████████
█████▄█████████████▄█████
████████▄▄█████▄▄████████
▀█████████████████████████████
   INVEST   
BITCOIN

████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████▀
liuqi

Activity: 1092
Merit: 257

LuckyB.it is Back!

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 04:19:33 PM

Bitcoin surges to $8500. is it ready for a bull run? what can we expect at the end of this year?
Today everyone expect the good move in Bitcoin but totally opposite in current status. Bitcoin is slowly jump in forward for past three days but currently it is down in the market. It is good growing cryptocurrency so Bitcoin is a long term supporting coin and end of the year this will reach 25k USD is possible.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
kive2k

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 04:54:30 PM

I really hope so, the market is already boring in the market. We seem to be stuck in a swamp and can not get out of it. But I'm sure a bright future awaits us.
tanghere02

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 05:28:08 PM

It could be the signs wveryone is waiting for, maybe the start of bullrun perhaps? I do hope so since it had reached $8,500 from a couple of months of sitting around $6k. Hopefully it won’t fall back to around $6k or else maybe this year is full of bear than of the bullish side though and its close to the last quarter of the year too.

▄▄█████████▄▄                         ▄█▄                ▀██████▄                   ▄██████▀
        ▄█████████████████▄▄                    ▄███▄                 ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀
         ▀███████████████████▄                 ▄█████▄                  ▀██████             ██████▀
           █▀▀       ▀▀████████▄              ▄███████▄                   ██████▄         ▄██████
  ▄█▄                    ▀██████▄            ▄█████████▄                   ▀██████▄     ▄██████▀
 ▄████▄                    ▀█████▄          ▄███████████▄                    ███████▄ ▄███████
▄█████▀                     ▀█████▄        ▄██████▀██████▄                     █████▀▀▀█████▀
██████                       ██████       ▄██████   ██████▄                     ▀█▀     ▀█▀
██████                       ██████      ▄██████     ██████▄                     █       █
██████                       ██████     ▄██████       ██████▄                   ▄█▄     ▄█▄
▀██████▄                    ▄█████▀    ▄██████         ██████▄                ▄█████▄▄▄█████▄
 ▀██████▄                  ▄█████▀    ▄██████                                ███████▀ ▀███████
  ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████▀     ▀██████▄
   ▀████████▄▄       ▄▄████████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████         ██████▄
     ▀███████████████████████▀     ▄██████                 ██████▄      ▄██████▀           ▀██████▄
       ▀▀█████████████████▀▀      ▄██████                   ██████▄   ▄██████▀               ▀██████▄
           ▀▀█████████▀▀         ▄██████                     ██████▄▄██████▀                   ▀██████▄
  O HOLD YOUR
OWN KEYS!
  O   O [SUCCESS   
RAISE
US$18mil+]
AniviaBtc

Activity: 1120
Merit: 272

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 05:33:34 PM

I am not sure we will find the big bump in the market continously I believe the there may be any dump ahead after this bump. I love to go with the bitcoin postive price but we people also need to support the market to see the big value in the price chart. I suggest one thing to you please choose any trading site and invest 500 USD at least on any coins mate. Will work on it better.

A very good sign for the possible Bull Run in the near future, if Bitcoin will remain and stabilized for better market standing then we expect the more investment will come in for Bitcoin as it gearing up for Bull Run anytime soon. good luck guys.

miyaka26

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 05:50:22 PM

It is always there so there's no such thing as a comeback the only thing that matters these time is the price and the 8500 price increase drops to 8100 and continues that way well this is crypto so expect a sudden rise and fall given that it is highly volatile due to the current news but there's a light of shed to 10k as if this continues to dwell then we can see the bull runs to its course again.

Thatsit

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2018, 05:56:52 PM

Yes, of course, we can expect. Because there is nothing impossible to do. I hope and believe that in 2018, why Bitcoin's price is above $ 8000 only? Rather, it will be worth $ 10000 and above. Maybe many will not want to believe but hope that this will happen
Ch1bi

Activity: 289
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 06:05:05 PM

I think we should wait and see if BTC is going to continue its upward movement before we say it's back. It's been doing much better than these past few months so hopefully it's a sign that the market is coming back.

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
Harrisonimo

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 06:05:12 PM

Give or take, I see the bitcoin hitting the 10,000$ mark before the end of this year. The most important thing also is for a similar leap to be reflected on the market generally. The bitcoin rise is what all have been clamouring for and it's because of the impart it is meant to have on the altcoins too.
DeadCoin

Activity: 1246
Merit: 261

★ Investor | Trader | Promoter

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 06:06:30 PM

For past three days there was a good rise in bitcoin price, today all are expect more than that. But totally changed again the value is down. But hope this down is not continue tomorrow we can expect the rise again. But his dump is little one only. So dont get panic and sell just hold the  bitcoin for future. Surely the market will boomp up in high level. At that time we can make more profit. Because the growth will be sure but it takes some time.
RyhaniFoyej

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 06:11:39 PM

Right bitcoin is really back. Now the price of bitcoin is increasing. You can see the price of bitcoin here: https://coinmarketcap.com/
It is really a good news for the bitcoin users. Wish it will increase more and more with in some days.
cydrix

Activity: 602
Merit: 129

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 06:12:58 PM

Just because it rises doesn't mean the bull run started. Although we expect this year's greater amount than last year's worth. I say keep holding until your drop it will definitely give you an abonormal gain that you can't imagine be your's. BTC is truly a masterpiece don't waste it's effort for nothing just keep holding.
victorski

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 06:18:54 PM

I`m worried about the fluctuations around $8,300. it seems for me, that we struggle to go up, because people are still not ready to completely trust in Bitcoin and invest in it.
udana123

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2018, 06:34:33 PM

I think it is a pump by whales because as my view, there is no any valid reason to rise the price of bitcoins during the middle of the year. Furthermore I believe a real increase will happen during the year end as earlier.
raihan09

Activity: 160

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 07:03:33 PM

My expect at the end of this year it will hit again 20k & it's was increase the price but it's not mean
a bull run. Just wait & see what happened next
Dimon8

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 07:19:10 PM

, like the entire bit-contact community, really hope that the time of the bull will come, because large money has been invested in the crypto industry. Some investors have already despaired in anticipation of the "star hour".
psoo7 (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 07:22:06 PM

Will it cross 20000$?  Most important will it sustain tge price it will achieve?
ummart66

Activity: 93
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 07:32:29 PM

I really don't think "we're back" since really nothing has changed in the last several months. We're still needing adoption and real-use cases for the average person. Until then it's still a highly speculative currency that may or may not succeed. Just because the price has risen or dropped doesn't really mean that the coin has left or come back. If it's being traded as the price goes down, it's still technically being bought and sold and used and therefore is not dead.

aoluain
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1240

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 07:53:53 PM

Well there is certainly more positive activity in the markets creating green signals but I think
the markets are a bit cautious. Just when news of an ETF postponement is being realised there
is a slight correction.

Anyway as has been stated, bitcoin didnt go anywhere to come BACK. At $6000 that value is
beyond anyones wildest dreams going back to January ok ast year for example.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████