Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 03:13:35 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Be careful who you share your information with..Please stay anonymous!  (Read 175 times)
global110

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2018, 05:33:27 PM

Thank you for the info, but remember if people wants to know what you have, you public address of myether can show them that once the scan it. And we all display our information like ever other day at the online. So it's just God all the same.
Thanks
Lindell

Activity: 518
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2018, 07:04:58 PM

Thanks for the reminder. Exposing social media accounts in promoting these projects made me scared how much more in passing KYC? It's really unfair especially to bounty hunters to pass KYC, how can we protect our assets? It's scary, can you imagine how many projects we've passed kyc, anonymity will disappear, while scammers are spreading.  My God give us wisdom regarding this matter.
Tanzion27

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2018, 07:10:52 PM

Yes that's true, If you are going to share it to anyone it will be unsafe for you, so as much as possible keep those information you had privately and if that's your mentor well that's an exception. So better be wise in everything you do.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
Bencus

Activity: 265
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 07:14:19 PM

That is really worrying. Of course, a robber only needs to know if you have any valuable asset worth the risk robbing it.
This is unfortunate and sad, but the fact it happened in England does not surprise me at all. Rising crime rates in a developed country does not only mean sophisticated attacks, it might be semi-sophisticated, including violence.
I hope the robbers will get caught.
DiamondsAndCoins

Activity: 200
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 07:14:36 PM

Great information and heads up.  I always think about getting robbed by someone hacking in.  Never thought about a actual physical attack and kidnapping.  Mr g19 may have to start accompanying me and my .005 Bitcoin.  

tycsols

Activity: 812

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 07:14:57 PM

Yeah i have also heard about crypto robbery and ransom where the dacoits threat you for life with lethal weapons so yes i agree that it is better to stay annonymous and do not expose or advertise what and how much crypto you are holding.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
kritiana008

Activity: 143
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 11:10:59 AM

With the time I have understood that crypto needs to be very patient, smart and anonymous if you want to be succeed here. In another way you will lose maximum profit and the risk will be much higher.
ardodd

Activity: 132

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 09:38:12 AM

The advice is so actual and very usefule for every member here, I support this idea. The competition is very strong now and everybody wants to get larger part of money.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: