Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 09:55:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [URGENT] Scam network working on Waves DEX  (Read 172 times)
CriptoKnight (OP)

Activity: 82
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2018, 06:57:41 PM
Last edit: July 25, 2018, 09:55:46 AM by CriptoKnight

Hello BCT community,

I did a complete reconstruction of an entire network of scams. It seems like the same people is creating multiple scam coins. They have stolen plenty of money from naive investors. Here I also added the cold wallets that I found by following their transactions (with thousands of USD). This seems like a Scam Mafia because all their wallets are connected somehow. I did not consider exchange transactions, just direct transferences, and you can see that all are somehow connected.

Probably there are more wallets involved, and more scams that I could not spot. Help me to find this scammers wallets and I will update the network. This list was send to the cybercrime authorities already and they will decide whether this information is totally accurate or not, but meanwhile stay away of any transaction made by those wallets.

Lets show this people the Blockchain power for fighting against thiefs.

The list of coins involved are:
-SHITCOINS
-VITES
-DAPS
-SAINS
-BYKOR
-STREAM network
-iKEY
-WAVETOSHI
-NPXS
-E210
-666T
-ZEOX

They are all listed with their respective wallets and operations. (Please zoom in as much as possible, it is a high resolution picture, or check the pfd file)

https://i.imgur.com/mu5vebC.png

You can download it in a pdf format here: https://www.docdroid.net/ru5xANA/big-fish.pdf

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
CriptoKnight (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 11:14:50 PM

There has been people trying to silence me. But they should already know that what does not not kill you, makes you stronger.

Bonus: Wallets from Vites team members, you can directly correlate them with other scams by following their transactions here https://wavesdesk.com/account/.

|Tgram Username |  Wallet |

Jelmer | 3PEJuLjjMcBqqW2xybEkVffymjkM9E3xViv
Slim |3PCyaX49hXmKNDt2VJdqZ38g2vNGK5L6jjx | 3PArFRkEcPcG5Wj4FqoGMuwRJeqef62xGL3
Futureminded |3PHi7FNSWGTAhCd9LeqzW3wyvM7GLtYoMmU
Thanos of Crypto | 3P8uESKzDX36x8vo4638ymao2aWm5CVqR1g
Kwaku | 3PPT8JGdkBPH6SeVQT677nn3KMMqPj6vNJi
Conor | 3PKZkjzoVimjg3HQZ8zrjNbuTtLDVzMidD9
A.B. | 3P636zmYvE3Tgc6VaqusofUtouwG2J8ECEh

Although a few of them have changed their actual wallets, you can find the new ones by following their transactions.

For instance, one of these wallets made the initial payment for creating SHITCOINS, and has a cold wallet (3P9nHRWBzPVEoDeAUiDopfX7qU7VzLQMP45) with 3116 Waves (almost 9K USD) that have been earned by generating scam coins, pump & dumps, creating  FUD such as the death of fake developers among others.

If you see any movement from this wallets near your investments, take care because a new scam could be near you. I repeat, this information was already sent to the International cybercrime authorities.

Ps: iKey did exit scam just a day after my publication, weird right?.
CriptoKnight (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2018, 09:54:57 AM

Interestingly I received this yesterday, it seems like someone is deleting their tracks. It will stay here for the record.
Deleted Post
« Sent to: CriptoKnight on: 24 July 2018, 20:27:05 »

A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.

You can create a new topic if you are unsatisfied with this one. If the topic-starter is scamming, post about it in Scam Accusations.

This was published yesterday on their Telegram...

"Dear community,

Before the whole update here is the TLDR: Our main dev and founder, Nikita, has unexpectedly passed away. This makes it impossible for us to continue the project in the current form. We will be looking into other options to continue the project in the coming days. The planned releases in the coming days have thus been cancelled.

Full message: Hello everyone, we have a rather tragic update for you all. On Friday the 22nd of June, the main dev and founder of Vites, Nikita Aksakov passed away due to sudden cardiac arrest. An ambulance was called but unfortunately nothing could be done. Obviously, this tragedy is an enormous blow for his family and our project.

This event leaves the future of the Vites project somewhat uncertain, as Nikita was both our main visionary and by far our most skilled developer. After some discussion, we decided to investigate  further options while also providing the community members with a way out.

Together with some of our investors who sympathise with the situation we have arranged a buy wall at 400 WATS. This price was selected as we can, should this occur, buy back the whole supply at this price, even with our limited funding. The wall is currently about 15b but additional buys can be arranged should it be required.

Upcoming releases are cancelled as our project is due to be significantly changed.

The project's continuation will be done in close collaboration with our admins, who have stepped forward and are willing to commit to our alternative use case project. In the following days we will be discussing options and sharing them with the community.

Once the choice has been made as to where the project will go, the buy wall will remain up for 7 days to let everyone decide for themselves if they like the new direction or not.

We are open to hearing your thoughts on how to proceed. Submit ideas using this form: https://[Suspicious link removed]/forms/Xaups6ZMBJM3y78Q2.

Note that while we understand a lot of you may be upset with this news, anyone found posting disrespectful comments will be banned immediately and permanently"
CriptoKnight (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2018, 10:12:38 AM
Last edit: July 29, 2018, 07:49:27 PM by CriptoKnight

Another scam network discovered,

Coins involved:

-Azteca
-Munus

Cold wallet found with 2,634 Waves obtained by Ponzi and Pump & Dump schemes, you can check it here 3P9qU44TLchhJPjjooNAsLr1cqYo1hMCToZ

Network file: https://www.docdroid.net/HXDzpUN/scam-alert.pdf

This one was also sent to the International Cyber Crime authorities

BONUS: Scammers appeared on other telegram groups, yellow flag!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: