Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:03:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum Starts To Rise  (Read 221 times)
lexkiee28

Activity: 368
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 02:13:31 PM

I follow the movement of ethereum and I see the changes of it, moves upward right now I want to invest more eth and hodl for a long-term i am pretty sure it starts to rise the eth this year 2018.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ss890

Activity: 644
Merit: 263

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2018, 06:51:39 PM

I think ETH is already in the good position to trust it for the long term holding. ETH can never let us down no matter what happens. However that is goo technical analysis although most of them will come true because ETH is already in the good position of the market and thus its up surge is always possible no matter what happens. People will always keep coming in the ETH market for the purpose of investing money into the ICO and thus they will eventually start buying the crypto currency over this platform. There are many more out there but ETH always stands out and it will always do the same! So just hold the ETH!
nanasei

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 06:56:10 PM

I think the best time to buy ether is now, taking into account the price it was in the beginning of this year. Since it has tested the price level of $1000 and over and is trading at 550 now. Then it shows buying ether now is the best thing to do.
Dart18

Activity: 1400
Merit: 259

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 07:02:05 PM

He's got one on bitcoin and now at Ethereum.
Wow. A good way to get some traffic for your website.

We are seeing it also. It is rising right after a big dump a week ago. I dont doubt Ethereum that much. It is like at the back of it someone is playing with the price. Maybe be a whale or a group of investors trying to create more money or get more Ethereum on the process.
bitcad4u

Activity: 602
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 07:16:59 PM

Their is no doubt for Ethereum is best for long run.Suppose you had a idea to inverse for your valuable future.You can choose the Ethereum.Now the ETH price crossed 600$ and expected to increase 1000$ at the end of August month.In August ,their will be huge raise in all the cryptocurrency.
Baoo

Activity: 854
Merit: 115

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 07:24:36 PM

In general, Ethereum is one of the best cryptocurrency on the market in terms of characteristics (value of Market cap, Price, Volume..), so it is very profitable, due to it has a smart contract that's why it can be used in ICO's. In fact, it is true that in this period there is a little Pump in Ethereum (rise by more than 4% in last 7 days) but it is difficult that in the near future (after a few weeks) there will be a big evolution in the value of the Ethereum especially if Bitcoin will not rise with a high rate, because there is a relation between Bitcoin and the followers ( cryptocurrencies )  and in previous period until now there a wide spread crisis in the whole market.
Furthermore, I think that this duration is appropriate to HODL a big amount of Ethereum, because it is certain that this currency will be more successful in a long term ( after 3-5 months ). let's take advantage  of this opportunity.
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 07:35:16 PM

Long-term investors can buy ETH while it is relatively cheap.

Read Bokka Crypto Technical Analysis ETH/USD 05.06.18: https://bokka.com/cryptocurrency-news-ethereum-starts-to-rise/
All those charts and predictions are made using typical market/trading rule. Crypto currency price are totally unpredictable and they do not follow those typical rules. Different factors affect the price. You will see the price going up but then all of a sudden a huge crash might follow up. But do keep in mind that in the long run, the price will eventually rise (but assuming that people are now getting used to crypto currencies and has started to adopt them).

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
udonmez

Activity: 686
Merit: 359

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 07:58:18 PM

Although ethereum is my favorite coin, I think that we can make more money by trading or holding new promising coins. Ethereum already has been gain too much value.
Best Dreams

Activity: 1008

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 11:07:12 PM

I follow the movement of ethereum and I see the changes of it, moves upward right now I want to invest more eth and hodl for a long-term i am pretty sure it starts to rise the eth this year 2018.
You want to hold eth for long term, this may be in your right or may be it becomes a loss instead. So better is to research properly that which coin would be helping you in long term investing. Many times, people buy coin but they really don’t know what are the perks and cons of this coin. Like eth, it is best for you when you hold them for short term rather long term holding.
s31joemhar

Activity: 602
Merit: 258

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 04:55:01 PM

If the company of ethereum starts to rise then good indications that they are in demand business here in this industry because they are trusted company to the public to gain this invsetors.
Rupcrypto

Activity: 178

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 05:44:23 PM

Ethereum is potential to earn good amount of money so it is good choice for making better future through its promising concept. It must be hold for long-term.
Liquidathor22

Activity: 114

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 08:23:56 PM

I think that all market will be rise in the end of this year. It is not only ether or top crypto. I think that price of good new project that will make good promotion and will really develop not only coin enviroment, but also idea of project, will rise as other crypto. Ethereum should lead. Many good projects should help in creating an enabling surrounding. Idea of Menlo.one is very usefull for its implementation.
Cling18

Activity: 1708
Merit: 126

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 09:42:45 PM

Read Bokka Crypto Technical Analysis ETH/USD 05.06.18: https://bokka.com/cryptocurrency-news-ethereum-starts-to-rise/

Ethereum is good for long term investment so I bet it is really advisable to buy this early as long as the prices are low. As the bull market comes, ethereum would surely give us a good profit. Better wait because all our patience would have a good result. Patience is a key no matter what coin are we hodling.
MMA
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 11:48:41 PM

Ethereum is good for long term investment so I bet it is really advisable to buy this early as long as the prices are low. As the bull market comes, ethereum would surely give us a good profit. Better wait because all our patience would have a good result. Patience is a key no matter what coin are we hodling.
Agree with you. i also think that Etherium is one of the best currency for long term. I am holding a good amount of Etherium for a long long time, because i am sure about Etherium price that in long tern it will give me a good profit. To me i think that after bitcoin Etherium can be consider as the best option for investment and trading.
Dreamchaser21

Activity: 686
Merit: 108

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 11:52:19 PM

I think that all market will be rise in the end of this year. It is not only ether or top crypto. I think that price of good new project that will make good promotion and will really develop not only coin enviroment, but also idea of project, will rise as other crypto. Ethereum should lead. Many good projects should help in creating an enabling surrounding. Idea of Menlo.one is very usefull for its implementation.
Ethereum is still dump today, and buying it right now is a good entry point. I also believe that good coins will pump more at the last quarter of 2018. ETH is a giant coin, believe it or now ETH will be back to $700 again so grab the opportunity now buying this technology at a cheaper price.
Flygonz

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 01:28:29 AM

Oh that’s great news that the company of ethereum starts to rise meaning the number of their demand I getting higher and also they are in demand business in this industry, more earning of income.
portotoi

Activity: 280

Blockchain with a Purpose

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 02:49:06 AM

The reason why ethereum starts to rise again, it is because of the increase of bitcoin value. And i think this is the right time for you to purchase more ethereum since its rate is still in a low cost.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: