Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:46:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Which coin will arrive to BTC.00005000 first?
Burst - 2 (100%)
Tron - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 2

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Burst vs. Tron vote! New poll!!!  (Read 240 times)
Matcuda

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 05:11:43 AM

Of course I will choose the Burst, the tron is still too young, although there are lots of applications for further development. Therefore, I will choose a time-tested project and not a hyped pump.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
pinkflower (OP)

Activity: 868
Merit: 259

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 02:38:03 AM

Of course I will choose the Burst, the tron is still too young, although there are lots of applications for further development. Therefore, I will choose a time-tested project and not a hyped pump.

Tron also has plagiarized the whitepaper of some different altcoin projects. There was also a blog that said it plagiarized Ethereum's Java impementation, EthereumJ without following the rules of the GPL license.

btctime

Activity: 83
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 02:57:18 PM

It seems to me that Burst will win in this vote, because this crypto currency has existed for a long time and has still not lost its relevance. By the token "Tron" it is still difficult to give predictions, since it appeared quite recently.
pinkflower (OP)

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 03:57:19 AM

It seems to me that Burst will win in this vote, because this crypto currency has existed for a long time and has still not lost its relevance. By the token "Tron" it is still difficult to give predictions, since it appeared quite recently.

But as rico666 would call them, the market lemmings, do not see the value of a real technical development if its right there under their noses. I cant think of a reason why Burst has a market value of 25 million, and a project that has no development like Dogecoin has 400 million.
CopMom

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 05:26:27 AM

I don't believe in both of this cryptocurrencies Smiley. I don't see any potential from these cryptocurrencies Smiley. Tron is just a shitcoin which promoted by a liar, John McAfee whom gonna cut his dick on TV in next few years, and Burst is a very low price coin which can be mined by HDD. If I have to choice between TRON or BURST, I think my decision is none.

✦ ───    OATH  ─── ✦ 
BLOCKCHAIN DISPUTE RESOLUTION & GOVERNANCE PROTOCOL
▌▐ ───────  Facebook ⬝  Telegram ⬝  Twitter ⬝   GitHub ⬝  Medium   ────── ▌▐ 
pinkflower (OP)

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 03:41:01 AM

I don't believe in both of this cryptocurrencies Smiley. I don't see any potential from these cryptocurrencies Smiley. Tron is just a shitcoin which promoted by a liar, John McAfee whom gonna cut his dick on TV in next few years, and Burst is a very low price coin which can be mined by HDD. If I have to choice between TRON or BURST, I think my decision is none.

Burst may not have any potential for you but Proof of Capacity, Proof of Space and Time or other forms of mining coins hy using hard drives is the future. Theres so much free capacity on the planet and refusing to see the potential in finding a potetially profitable use for them would be a mistake.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: