Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 12:03:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Where is possible to buy sell high amount of btc? Ex. Whales?  (Read 168 times)
tractor20 (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 07:26:39 PM

I am interested to understand where whales or big players do buy or sell high quantities of btc, for values of millions usd. As far as I know coinbase or general exchanges allow rather small amounts per week, compared to the millions the above move. Where do this kind of exchanges happen? Please helpe understand. Thanks

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
alexwon

Activity: 26

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 08:00:22 AM

I'm not a whale, but I can speak from my own experience. I know a reliable service, where I buy btc with my credit card. It's https://cryptonex.org
The daily limit up to $20000. Monthly limit up to $50000. But I know that you can write them and ask about a huge investment. They'll offer you some bonuses, preferential prices, etc.
So it's not a problem nowadays.   
bitfocus

Activity: 532
Merit: 15

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 08:36:07 AM

Try a good exchange that has no limit or higher limit, you can also try https://localbitcoins.com
avikz
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1499

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 08:48:09 AM

Try a good exchange that has no limit or higher limit, you can also try https://localbitcoins.com

Localbitcoins is good they have a limit. you can't really sell millions of bitcoins there. Also it is challenging to find another trader of such high limit. Before you can sell or buy high amounts of bitcoin, the will ask you to verify your account first. For theory, localbitcoins is a no limit p2p exchange but in reality, they require verification and another trader who will be interested in those higher amounts in one go.

Mandoy

Activity: 644
Merit: 264

Aurox

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 08:52:58 AM

I am interested to understand where whales or big players do buy or sell high quantities of btc, for values of millions usd. As far as I know coinbase or general exchanges allow rather small amounts per week, compared to the millions the above move. Where do this kind of exchanges happen? Please helpe understand. Thanks

Big whales does not come in to the market when bitcoins value was already at 1000$. They are already in the market as early as the price of bitcoin was still low and thats how they bought hundreds of thousands of bitcoin at their favor. Also exchanges have earned a lot of bitcoin from their investors and also from the transaction fees they collected from thousands of clients all around the globe.

Aurox.

Designed to make
you money
|Proprietary Indicators
& Signals
|||                  ▄██▄▄▄▄▄
                ▄████████▀█▄▀
            ▄▄██████████▀
           ██████████▀██
          ███████████▄▄ ▄▄
         ██████████████ ▀▀█▄
     ▄▄████████████▀▄█▀   ▀▀
▄▀▀ ███████████▀▀▀ ██▀
▀▄▄▀ ██████▀ ▄▄
      ████▀ ██▀
     ███▀  █▀
     ▄█▌  ▐█▌
     ▀██   ▀▀
██████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████   ████

Get Started. FREE!
██   ████   ██████   ████████   ██████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
talkbitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032

All I know is that I know nothing.

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 08:54:57 AM

nobody buys or sells large amounts of anything. it is risky and transferring large amounts of money is near impossible sometimes because you will have to get banks involved in the process and they are the problem.
people mention P2P and localbitcoins but it won't work with $10 million dollar! you can't carry that much cash. so you have to involve banks and when you do why would you use P2P trading then?

.L I V E C O I N . N E T.
..PROFITBOX..
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
█████████████▄  ▄████████████
    █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀    ▀█ ▀████████
████  █████▀  ▄▄  ▀█  ▀██████
  ████████▀  ▄██▄  ▀█   ▀████
    ██████   ▀██▀   ██   ████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
██  █████████▄  ▄████████████
  ███████████████████████████
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████████████████▀ ███
█████████████████████▀   ███
    █████████████▀     ████
  █████████████▀   ██    ████
████  █████▀     ██    ████
  ███████▀   ██    ██    ████
    █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████    ██    ██    ████
██  █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████████████████████████
KrishaBitcoin

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 08:58:05 AM
Last edit: July 23, 2018, 09:13:51 AM by KrishaBitcoin

I think the big whales will need many sources in which they need it to spread their operations to different exchanges so that they could not be easily trace specially that KYC is now strictly required. If they will just to buy a bulk of Bitcoin in a single exchanges then i think they will be easily to be discover and may accuse of money laundering but sometimes i think most of the exchanges are also in conspiracy with these big whales like MT.Gox but they were just discovered.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                        
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
previouslyabused

Activity: 59
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 09:05:20 AM

I think no one will buy and sell high amount of btc because when you buy and sell high amount of btc, you must accept that higher risk will be included
tsmc103

Activity: 14

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 09:56:00 AM

High amount of bitcoins buy sell is possible on some exchanges like local bitcoins, bittrex and poloniex. on localbitcoin.com u can find new sellers who are selling bitcoins in high amount and u can check their reviews from customers who bought bitcoins in past then u can make a deal but one thing is on localbitcoin u need to verify Ur account first then u can trade.
eternalgloom
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2018, 10:08:57 AM

You can start by checking the volume and sell orders on different exchanges, it's certainly possible to buy millions of $ worth in Bitcoin on one exchange.
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcoin/#markets

Bitfinex has a volume of 38k BTC per day, so they can definitely handle the amounts you're talking about.

fernandoclause

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 09:24:27 AM

you can try it in luno wallet and the benefits provided. Luno Wallet is a cheap transaction cut and fast delivery.
recklessMe

Activity: 195
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 02:10:14 PM

High amount of bitcoins buy sell is possible on some exchanges like local bitcoins, bittrex and poloniex. on localbitcoin.com u can find new sellers who are selling bitcoins in high amount and u can check their reviews from customers who bought bitcoins in past then u can make a deal but one thing is on localbitcoin u need to verify Ur account first then u can trade.

Judging from reviews, exchanges that listed by you are quite good. Actually, I’ve even used several of ‘em. But I’d also add cex to this list. According to CoinMarketCap, its volume is quite high. Sure, there are bigger exchanges, but this one is most definitely worth of attention, as it contains great amount of BTC and ETH.
131tc01n

Activity: 569
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 08:23:26 AM

can't you see some of the top exchanges in coinmarketcap? there are a lot of top exchanges, try to compare them from several exchanges there and I think bittrex is the largest limit exchange even up to 100BTC, where the whales gather
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: