Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 05:19:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How do I find the Next Big thing like Bitcoin?  (Read 1104 times)
jose111

Activity: 175
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 05:16:12 AM

How do I determine and invest in something which can turn on in the coming years.Like a person who invested in Bitcoin in 2009(when Bitcoin was less known and popular) had received a huge appreciation in coming years.How to sense and identify that Next Big thing?
I think much more awarenesses and being much active in our surroundings may lead us to have an ideas and information about the upcoming next big things to bitcoin. Always finding ways to discover new things by being always research and studies and gathered a huge of information thru websites, media or other people that we can considered as a source that can gives us knowledge for discovering new technologies .

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
shaheer001

Activity: 1274
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2018, 05:18:08 AM

Every field need knowledge,experience and proper time, so take step and search for good coin and then take risk and examine your luck.

mikyadel

Activity: 448

Arabic Translator

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 05:20:54 AM

unfortunately , the bad news is there aren't any next big thing right now at least within my knowledge ( these things are rate and hard to spot).the good news , you still have the chance to make good profits like 10-50x which isn't bad at all by investing in some alt coins with solid projects and applications.

micle222

Activity: 784
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 06:13:28 AM

Maybe you can create something that can't be made now but sell in the future, not just about cryptocurrency.

We take the example as you make a channel from dirty water turn into clean water in 5 minutes but don't use a lot of money.
Maybe you will later be known for the discovery.
sammyp

Activity: 854

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 08:38:19 AM

There’s no big thing like bitcoin again, it’s the ultimate one coin. The market is now diluted and there is no promise for a big thing like bitcoin. I suggest we stop expecting something bigger and support bitcoin whiles it is still affordable.

███████           C O M P R O   F I N A N C E           ███████
The DeFi Way of Synthetic Assets & Trading
│     TELEGRAM     │      TWITTER      │       REDDIT       │      MEDIUM      │
Caitsith

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 08:43:41 AM

I do not think anyone can show you that other than you, you have to have enough knowledge about economics, crypto stuff to decide for your own what is the next big thing like bitcoin.
vonnyaries

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 08:48:25 AM

i dont know what should i invest right now its all depend on the popularity, the team, and the developer programs, if the program will have a huga chnages i think it will makes the big prject in the future, so if you want to invest in a long term you can try to research all project and pick the best one

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████   PARTICIPATE NOW!
  █████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
██ █  Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
Ruffian1314
Copper Member

Activity: 322

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 08:53:08 AM

Alt coins nowadays are very hard to predict especially the new ones because some or most of it now are scams and some are don't have a serious management that will continue their project. There are some with potential but you cannot tell if they can do what bitcoin did for the last several years.
ddd4367a

Activity: 27

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 09:02:08 AM

There are quite a few ways to invest in Bitcoin, but it is mostly about buying and selling Bitcoin, which is similar to buying gold when Bitcoin is low until the price is high and then selling it. If anyone invested in Bitcoin investment since March 1818, so far has more than 4 times interest. I think it is a very smart and feasible investment. There is another way to invest in Bitcoin, which is a popular Bitcoin downloader, which requires you to be familiar with computer hardware such as GPUs, CPUs, VGA graphics cards, It's complicated and not everyone can use it. And now, I'm digging with a computer.
aggeyysido

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

The Intelligent Retail Currency

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 08:32:44 AM

There is only one way to find a good alternative to bitcoin — daily monitor the market, look for the necessary information and different options.

Ⓞ fluzcoin Ⓞ
█ The Intelligent Retail Currency █
❐ Backed up by global retailers ❐ Legally compliant ❐ Non-speculative
JohnLowry

Activity: 57

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 09:30:50 AM

Telling about this kind of project with guarantee is quite impossible but if you have good knowledge then you can predict and your success depend on your success.
Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 09:44:42 AM

Telling about this kind of project with guarantee is quite impossible but if you have good knowledge then you can predict and your success depend on your success.
If he have good knowledge, he will predict and his success depends on his success? Do you know what you just wrote? And you wear signature and you post this kind of nonsense comments?
I do not think anyone can show you that other than you, you have to have enough knowledge about economics, crypto stuff to decide for your own what is the next big thing like bitcoin.
They have knowledge? Look at this guy above, they don`t know to ask a proper question and give a simple answer, about what knowledge do you wrote about here? After Bitcoin we had couple coins like ethereum, bitcoin cash, dash in short moment, all of them had price over 1,000$ in one moment, longer or shorter.
We already had next big things, and we will have more big things, I say this only in terms of price, cause most of the people look just that, price of something, and everyone wish high price, they don`t care about real value.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
kit_finance

Activity: 25

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 01:48:33 PM

I believe that if you want to find such a crypto currency at its first stages, then this can be done only by means of your own trial and error.
mmo_online_1981

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 02:00:06 PM

How do I determine and invest in something which can turn on in the coming years.Like a person who invested in Bitcoin in 2009(when Bitcoin was less known and popular) had received a huge appreciation in coming years.How to sense and identify that Next Big thing?
At present and in the future, we will not have any altcoin developed like Bitcoin! Bitcoin and altcoin's development and development are very different.
With technology and community interest, altcoin has a price increase of x100 was expected!
Clark05

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 02:05:22 PM

You cansee it by doing a research by researching it and get every single information of everycoin that you think next big thing like bitcoin. But the coin is only ethereum for me who are become very high the price in the future.
koincik

Activity: 868
Merit: 265

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 02:08:06 PM

If this was an easy answer to that. But stop, if there was such a solution, it would not be as valuable as Bitcoin anyway.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
BTC_BTC

Activity: 158

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 02:25:48 PM

You need to have exceptional knowledge of economics, sociology, science and other fields that can be related to the next big thing. If you'll just throw money at everything new, you'll only lose, because inventions like Bitcoin are one in a million. Of course you can't predict the future with 100% certainty, but you can make very good guesses if you have the knowledge.
But Bitcoin itself it still the next big thing, it hasn't reached its true potential, very few are using it as a currency, so you still can get massive profits in the long run.
Yes, bitcoin is the discovery of one in a million.
and I think in the future there will be no such thing that will appear. bitcoin is the next big thing, and so on.
rodskee

Activity: 2338
Merit: 191

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 02:30:30 PM

I'll remember last year people speculation and prediction even the experts saying
Year 2018 is the year for bitcoin but not because in short bitcoin as volatile decentralized currencyl is difficult to give an prediction  do not lose hooe rise will be back again .

Phan Long

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 02:33:01 PM

I think you should look at the Altcoins on coinmarketcap and ask for help from the forum members. Bitcoin prices are not good, so investing in Bitcoin is quite risky. If you have decided to invest in Bitcoin, you should invest in medium or long term, Bitcoin will be high again, but I think it needs some time.
ASUS7

Activity: 12

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 02:35:52 PM

I think the role of the market is important, from year to year charts can be a separate record for analysis. from there we can usually conclude according to predictions. although sometimes it's not right.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: