Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 11:31:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★ PonziCoin ★ 120% Profit ★ 200% for the last deposit in every round!  (Read 91872 times)
Vortuarackne (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 08:36:46 PM

VORT THE CURRENT ROUND IS STILL KINDA MOVING.

Hmm, I have tried to give people plenty of warning. The word is out there now, I would prefer to keep on track.

What do you guys think???

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sonysasankan

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2014, 08:47:17 PM

Ya... kinda unfair to shut it suddenly. Ideally the scheduled time of this 60 min gamble needed to be announced before Round 6 started. There's no countdown even on the main page.

Pinkcoin Donations Address ---> PINK: PB9TmJXZTqzLroz9cLzCQe2cNWzEwJeq5g | BTC: 14Yxxxxko19qtLi3k2yvtWQ54vSQg2mLjB <---
Rent Mining rigs for cheap
Vortuarackne (OP)

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 08:49:41 PM

Ya... kinda unfair to shut it suddenly. Ideally the scheduled time of this 60 min gamble needed to be announced before Round 6 started. There's no countdown even on the main page.

I was hoping the big " Ponzi rules are changing! More info here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=474730.msg5607172#msg5607172 " would kind of give it away?

Perhaps I needed something bigger and red'er Smiley
sonysasankan

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2014, 08:53:08 PM

Hmm, I have tried to give people plenty of warning. The word is out there now, I would prefer to keep on track.

I dont think most people are following this thread on a regular basis. I mean why would they? On the main webpage, it looks more like a "contact us" link if there are any issues. The new rules and link to this page was posted fairly recently I believe.... I mean that's when I found out something like this was brewing here Cheesy

Pinkcoin Donations Address ---> PINK: PB9TmJXZTqzLroz9cLzCQe2cNWzEwJeq5g | BTC: 14Yxxxxko19qtLi3k2yvtWQ54vSQg2mLjB <---
kmsalex

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

Learn as you go...

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 09:05:00 PM

Wait a min.... This round just started today didn't it? I thought the 200% was in effect for the current round -_____-
DjPxH

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 09:06:48 PM

I dont think most people are following this thread on a regular basis. I mean why would they? On the main webpage, it looks more like a "contact us" link if there are any issues. The new rules and link to this page was posted fairly recently I believe.... I mean that's when I found out something like this was brewing here Cheesy

I have no deposits on this round and I can't wait for the new round to start, but I have to agree with what sonysasankan. Most people don't come here, especially the one that have seen the website through other sources (Isnt there an ad on bitvisitor?).

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
PRIMEDICE
The Premier Bitcoin Gambling Experience @PrimeDice
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
jayc89

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 09:07:00 PM

Wait a min.... This round just started today didn't it? I thought the 200% was in effect for the current round -_____-

Vort clearly said a new round would start at 22:00 UTC lol

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
kmsalex

Activity: 99

Learn as you go...

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 09:10:26 PM

Vort clearly said a new round would start at 22:00 UTC lol

Ahh well I'm new hear, lost first on mini ponzi thought I'd step up to normal ponzi and saw a new round start recently figured this was the round he was talking about.
boumalo
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1018

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2014, 09:18:06 PM

If we have 3big deposits it will trigger a payout,  even one big could so it will keep the ponzi going

I am planning to bet bet bet and i am sure i am not the only one + the new players from the adds = big round!

Only 45m left

williamj2543

Activity: 588

Get ready for PrimeDice Sig Campaign!

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2014, 09:19:12 PM

Only 40 minutes left, I'm gonna pump the crap out of this round

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
sonysasankan

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2014, 09:26:19 PM

I have no deposits on this round and I can't wait for the new round to start, but I have to agree with what sonysasankan. Most people don't come here, especially the one that have seen the website through other sources (Isnt there an ad on bitvisitor?).

Yup... I'm one of them click-through staticsics, and there's more from where I come from :p I think once you put up ads, the client base essentially moves away from the homies in the forum to strangers wandering in from different countries. And a majority of them are there because they saw a link saying they could bump up their bitcoins and clicked on it. Going through a forum is not exactly in their to-do list. It doesnt matter how long it was discussed here, people know about it only if its announced on the website.

DjPxH

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 09:28:45 PM

Yup... I'm one of them click-through staticsics, and there's more from where I come from :p I think once you put up ads, the client base essentially moves away from the homies in the forum to strangers wandering in from different countries. And a majority of them are there because they saw a link saying they could bump up their bitcoins and clicked on it. Going through a forum is not exactly in their to-do list. It doesnt matter how long it was discussed here, people know about it only if its announced on the website.

I fully agree! Vort, what's your opinion on that?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
PRIMEDICE
The Premier Bitcoin Gambling Experience @PrimeDice
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Vortuarackne (OP)

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 09:29:02 PM

It is announced on the site " Ponzi rules are changing! More info here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=474730.msg5607172#msg5607172"

Users of round #6 will be looked after. They wont be left empty handed.

Round #7 will start at 22.00 UTC as planned.
williamj2543

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2014, 09:29:16 PM

An ad on google or Facebook (ridiculously expensive) would be great, but I think you should give bonuses on the ponzo website, if they put the ponzicoin ad in their signature, if they have over 150 posts or something, and they are active. Bitmixer.io does that (look at my sig).

→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
Vortuarackne (OP)

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 09:31:21 PM

30 minutes to go!

Ponzi Announcement:

A new round will begin as of 22:00 UTC tonight (Sunday 9th March). A few changes have also been introduced;

1) The max deposit limit has been increased to 1BTC
2) The final deposit in the round will be paid out at 200% using my own wallet!
3) The round will restart after 60 minutes if it cannot make a repayment - the countdown has been reintroduced

This means that it is now in your interest to ensure you are the final player to deposit.

If the final deposit is 1BTC, they are guaranteed to be repaid @ 2BTC!

In addition to this, if the round reaches 50BTC I'll pay out the last 3 deposits @ 200% and if the round reaches 100BTC I'll pay out the last 5 deposits at 200%!!!

Let's keep this round pumped everyone, our current best is 108BTC let's smash that record out of the park!

Good luck people!
jayc89

Activity: 756

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 09:39:38 PM

30 minutes to go!

Ponzi Announcement:

A new round will begin as of 22:00 UTC tonight (Sunday 9th March). A few changes have also been introduced;

1) The max deposit limit has been increased to 1BTC
2) The final deposit in the round will be paid out at 200% using my own wallet!
3) The round will restart after 60 minutes if it cannot make a repayment - the countdown has been reintroduced

This means that it is now in your interest to ensure you are the final player to deposit.

If the final deposit is 1BTC, they are guaranteed to be repaid @ 2BTC!

In addition to this, if the round reaches 50BTC I'll pay out the last 3 deposits @ 200% and if the round reaches 100BTC I'll pay out the last 5 deposits at 200%!!!

Let's keep this round pumped everyone, our current best is 108BTC let's smash that record out of the park!

Good luck people!

w00t!

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
williamj2543

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2014, 09:40:24 PM

20 minutes remaining!!!

→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
dspje

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 09:41:56 PM

woop woop  Grin Grin Grin,

no timer so invest when website says round 7 ?XD
sonysasankan

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2014, 09:42:36 PM

It is announced on the site " Ponzi rules are changing! More info here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=474730.msg5607172#msg5607172"

Ah ok.... I was under the impression the round 6 people who did not get paid are all going to lose their money. Again.... you probably must've mentioned that in in passing in one of the 60+ pages here, but no mention of it in the website... so there's no way anyone could have known that. Good luck with the super ponzi Smiley

Vortuarackne (OP)

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 09:44:25 PM

Ah ok.... I was under the impression the round 6 people who did not get paid are all going to lose their money. Again.... you probably must've mentioned that in in passing in one of the 60+ pages here, but no mention of it in the website... so there's no way anyone could have known that. Good luck with the super ponzi Smiley

Not at all, I appreciate that round #7 is slightly rushed, and as such I will make sure the outstanding deposits from round #6 and refunded. But I feel the restart is needed to get more players involved again. Hopefully with the changes made we will see a massive increase in deposits Smiley
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  

Jump to: