Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 06:37:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★ PonziCoin ★ 120% Profit ★ 200% for the last deposit in every round!  (Read 91872 times)
Vortuarackne (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 04:25:16 PM

Any HTML\CCS3 gurus out there? Here is the current design for our new advert, does anyone think they can improve it? (I'm more of a developer than a designer lol!)

http://ponzicoin.co/ad.html

You should include a link to the thread either on the AD or on the site, visible easily.

I'll have to check, but I think ads can only include one link, so its either the website or this thread. The thread is linked through the site though using the contact button.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Igniss

Activity: 13

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 04:30:42 PM

Round total btc 14..we should advertise right now and don't wait for another round since every round is smaller and shorter not many people would invest (its like every round last 2 hours and then everyone waits for reset, its pointless)
Bigworm37

Activity: 32

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 04:44:57 PM

Yeeees my 1.2 BTC  back ;d, thx

What happened is a very lucky set of events for you to be paid here!

I hope people will keep depositing I only need around 0.6 deposited to receive my payment Smiley

Send 0.861BTC, get 1.2BTC = profit !

Sounds like a good plan, boumalo. I dont think anyone else will deposit until your 1BTC is repaid, so you could deposit 0.8 and receive 1.2 back, making 0.4, or lose the 1.2 when the round restarts Wink

My deposits are actually the 0.1 and 0.02 that follow : b9be10d9eaaa5dd074d4caa046195ab88871e1a53b5ae1805b7f90b9bb269b3a and 48f3d9204828856c97d574d281229ca2abe23eb86bb1b3e0947f01d13f92e26c

If I was the 1BTC deposit I would probably wait until tomorrow a few hours before the end of the countdown and deposit enough to be paid since I would make a profit doing so; that may be what the 1BTC deposit will do

Vortuarackne made a 1.55BTC bid to be advertise on [Suspicious link removed]o we might be looking at A LOT of deposits starting in 4days so someone who made one of the big deposits that have not been paid should monitor https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=482060.msg5301372#msg5301372 to see if Vortuarackne get the add slot and if he does he should deposit tomorrow before it reset in order for the following deposits coming from the advertisement to pay back his investment

I think we should change the address after each round because it is easier and less confusing, the only problem is it allows people to try to sc.am by posting a fake message "new round deposit to this address :..."

Ahh, I thought you were the 1BTC deposit!

Which is one reason why I wont be changing the address. Using one address shows users how many BTCBTCBTC I have been trusted with, the actual round total is calculated and shown on the site for anyone who is interested in that.

So, we need to find out who the owner of 1NXbdnYhr9kVBXsTB4dAubb6ai7VobckBc and recommend they send 0.8 to receive their 1.2 payout!

Vortuarackne...can you explain to me why wasn't my I paid the 0.4 difference? What happened to that coin? You could have sent the 0.4 to the addresss but you didn't....really want to know why

Thank You
BgW
Maidak
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1058

The OGz Club

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 05:26:08 PM

Round total btc 14..we should advertise right now and don't wait for another round since every round is smaller and shorter not many people would invest (its like every round last 2 hours and then everyone waits for reset, its pointless)

Put up a coinad.com advert it shoudl help a little glad to see round 3 isen't over yet!

.The OGz Club.▄█████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
████████████▀███▀████████████
██████████████▀█▀██████████████
████████████▄▄▄▄████████████
██████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
......The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project......
Website   ◢ Reddit   ◢ Telegram   ◢ Twitter   ◢ TikTok   ◢ Facebook

██████    ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
       ▄▄▄██▄▄▄
    ▄███████████▄
    █████████████▄
   ███████████████
▄█████████████████▄
▀▀▀▀█████████████▀██
    ▀█████████████▄
    ▄▀█████████████▄
   █▀ ▀▀▀██████████▌
▐███    ▄█████████▀▀
 ▀▀     ▄█████▀▀
       ███▀▀
      ██▀

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
jayc89

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 05:37:55 PM

Yeeees my 1.2 BTC  back ;d, thx

What happened is a very lucky set of events for you to be paid here!

I hope people will keep depositing I only need around 0.6 deposited to receive my payment Smiley

Send 0.861BTC, get 1.2BTC = profit !

Sounds like a good plan, boumalo. I dont think anyone else will deposit until your 1BTC is repaid, so you could deposit 0.8 and receive 1.2 back, making 0.4, or lose the 1.2 when the round restarts Wink

My deposits are actually the 0.1 and 0.02 that follow : b9be10d9eaaa5dd074d4caa046195ab88871e1a53b5ae1805b7f90b9bb269b3a and 48f3d9204828856c97d574d281229ca2abe23eb86bb1b3e0947f01d13f92e26c

If I was the 1BTC deposit I would probably wait until tomorrow a few hours before the end of the countdown and deposit enough to be paid since I would make a profit doing so; that may be what the 1BTC deposit will do

Vortuarackne made a 1.55BTC bid to be advertise on [Suspicious link removed]o we might be looking at A LOT of deposits starting in 4days so someone who made one of the big deposits that have not been paid should monitor https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=482060.msg5301372#msg5301372 to see if Vortuarackne get the add slot and if he does he should deposit tomorrow before it reset in order for the following deposits coming from the advertisement to pay back his investment

I think we should change the address after each round because it is easier and less confusing, the only problem is it allows people to try to sc.am by posting a fake message "new round deposit to this address :..."

Ahh, I thought you were the 1BTC deposit!

Which is one reason why I wont be changing the address. Using one address shows users how many BTCBTCBTC I have been trusted with, the actual round total is calculated and shown on the site for anyone who is interested in that.

So, we need to find out who the owner of 1NXbdnYhr9kVBXsTB4dAubb6ai7VobckBc and recommend they send 0.8 to receive their 1.2 payout!

Vortuarackne...can you explain to me why wasn't my I paid the 0.4 difference? What happened to that coin? You could have sent the 0.4 to the addresss but you didn't....really want to know why

Thank You
BgW

You would have needed to deposit 0.8 in round 2 to receive your other payout of 1.2 which was next in line to be repaid. Unfortunately there were no further deposits in round 2 so the ponzi reset.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
jayc89

Activity: 756

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 05:42:13 PM

Rather than wasting money with all these adverts etc, would paying for users signature space be a more economical way of advertising?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
boumalo
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1018

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2014, 05:45:13 PM

Wow you did get a slot of advertising

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=482060.20

It will start within 3days! This is exciting!

btcboom

Activity: 38

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2014, 07:17:08 PM

I'm doing a bit of promotion for you to, would be nice if we could get some life into round 3 again. So people promote promote ponzicoin and deposit to keep it going Smiley

Still waiting for my initial investment to come back (almost there), after that I will reinvest to keep it going!
howzar

Activity: 574

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 07:20:42 PM

Rather than wasting money with all these adverts etc, would paying for users signature space be a more economical way of advertising?

Probably yes.
Vortuarackne (OP)

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 07:31:35 PM

I'm doing a bit of promotion for you to, would be nice if we could get some life into round 3 again. So people promote promote ponzicoin and deposit to keep it going Smiley

Still waiting for my initial investment to come back (almost there), after that I will reinvest to keep it going!

Great work, thanks btcboom! More players = more payouts!

Probably yes.

I'll look into if and how this would be possible - good idea!

Let's kick start round #3 guys, we can do better than 14BTC the round's still young!!!
f1shy

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 07:50:32 PM

In my opinion it has proven to be too hard to kickstart existing ponzi rounds. I think the best way would be to advertise well ahead and make sure people are ready for the start of a new round, before people get too scared to lose money because of slow turnover.. Smiley
howzar

Activity: 574

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 07:57:14 PM

Probably yes.

Let's kick start round #3 guys, we can do better than 14BTC the round's still young!!!

WE HAVE TO START ROUND 4 WHEN THE ADs KICK OFF! Or else people wont want to deposit if it isnt lively and fully of moving deposits/payments!
boumalo
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2014, 08:15:31 PM

Probably yes.

WE HAVE TO START ROUND 4 WHEN THE ADs KICK OFF! Or else people wont want to deposit if it isnt lively and fully of moving deposits/payments!

People will invest and there is basically no baglog, just a few btc to pay out, when people will get their deposits back they will reinvest and all the old players will go crazy as well knowing the adds bring new depositors so it should be fun!!!!!

Probably yes.

A signature deal is a good idea but 1 200 000 impressions on bitcointalk will be great as well

siameze
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 08:16:09 PM

In my opinion it has proven to be too hard to kickstart existing ponzi rounds. I think the best way would be to advertise well ahead and make sure people are ready for the start of a new round, before people get too scared to lose money because of slow turnover.. Smiley

^This

▀▀█████████▀████████████████▄
                        ████▄      ▄████████████████
                     ▄██████▀  ▄  ███████████████████
                  ▄█████████▄████▄███████████████████
                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
                                               ▀▀███▀
    ▄█▀█       ▄▀  ▄▀▀█  ▄▀   █████████████████▄ ██▀         ▄▀█
   ▄█ ▄▀      ▀█▀ █▀ █▀ ▀█▀  ███████████████████ █▀ ▀▀      ▄▀▄▀
  ▄█    ▄███  █     █   █   ████████████████████  ▄█     ▄▀▀██▀ ▄███
███▄▄▄  █▄▄▄ █▄▄ ▄▄▀   █▄▄ ██████████████████▀▀   █▄▄ ▄▄ █▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄
                           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                            ▀▀█████████████▄
                                █████████████▄
                                  █████████████▄
                                    ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀
                                      ▀████▀
                                        ▀█▀
LetItRideINNOVATIVE ▬▬▬
DICE GAME
                        ▄███████████▄
                       ██  ██████████▄
                     ▄█████████████  ██▄
            ▄▄▀█▄▄▄▄▄████████████████████▄
        ▄▄█▀   ███████████  █████  ████  █
    ▄██████ ▄▄███████████████████████████▀
 ▄▀▀ ██████████████████████████  ████  █
█  ▄███████████▀▀▀█████████████████████
██████████████    ████████▀▀██████  █▀
██████████████▄▄▄██████████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▀ ▀██████████████████████
██    ███████████████████████
██▄▄██████████████████████████
██████████████▀   ██████████
  █████████████   ▄██████▀▀
     ▀▀██████████████▀▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀
PROVABLY
F A I R
▄█████████████▀ ▄█
██            ▄█▀
██          ▄██ ▄█
██ ▄█▄    ▄███  ██
██ ▀███▄ ▄███   ██
██  ▀███████    ██
██    █████     ██
██     ███      ██
██      ▀       ██
██              ██
▀████████████████▀
BUY  BACK
PLANS
[BTC]
Vortuarackne (OP)

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 08:24:52 PM

Round #3 will remain in place until 24 hours after the last payout, which is when round #4 will start. The ads should be in place within the next couple of hours so hopefully that will kick start round #3 or certainly give round #4 a massive boost
boumalo
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2014, 09:31:56 PM

Round #3 will remain in place until 24 hours after the last payout, which is when round #4 will start. The ads should be in place within the next couple of hours so hopefully that will kick start round #3 or certainly give round #4 a massive boost

Adds stay for 8-10days and the present add campaign has been here for 6.8 so the next campaign will start in 1.2-3.2 days :

https://bitcointalk.org/adrotate.php?adstats

Before it starts we will all deposits because it is almost guaranteed that we will get paid by the new comers

Vortuarackne (OP)

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 09:35:14 PM

Adds stay for 8-10days and the present add campaign has been here for 6.8 so the next campaign will start in 1.2-3.2 days :

https://bitcointalk.org/adrotate.php?adstats

Before it starts we will all deposits because it is almost guaranteed that we will get paid by the new comers

PM from Theymos approx 21 hours ago;

Ads will go up in about 24 hours from now. Make sure you pay before then.

But I agree, the ads should bring in new players so deposit now to ensure your repayment Wink
boumalo
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2014, 09:54:12 PM

I think he was sayign they could start as early as in 24h so you needed to pay before, he probably wants to have a few hours to find the next highest bidder in case you don't pay..

I don't have anything to bet but I will tomorrow and I intend to get back what I lost in other ponzis Wink Let's gamble!!

Vortuarackne (OP)

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 09:57:06 PM

I think he was sayign they could start as early as in 24h so you needed to pay before, he probably wants to have a few hours to find the next highest bidder in case you don't pay..

I don't have anything to bet but I will tomorrow and I intend to get back what I lost in other ponzis Wink Let's gamble!!

Good choice Wink
williamj2543

Activity: 588

Get ready for PrimeDice Sig Campaign!

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2014, 02:28:42 AM

round ending in 12 hours

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  

Jump to: