Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:53:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][WHITELIST]WorkChain.io- Real Time Payroll on the Blockchain | Working App!  (Read 41093 times)
SpockSenior

Activity: 406
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 12:39:56 PM

I just started to go through the whitepaper and found this part to be interesting "workPAY ADVANCE deploys a proprietary engine to match lenders to borrowers, automatically calculating interest rates based on supply and demand, and assessing risk tolerance of lenders and suitability of borrowers." - does it mean the platform will be used for lending as well as payment delivery?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
banaynay

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 01:37:28 PM

I couldnt find you bounty campaign anywhere.It will start later on i guess?

I didn't notice that they mentioned any bounty announcement. So maybe they still haven't decided on it. we should wait and see...
Theodoreenzo

Activity: 19

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 01:38:28 PM

Is there planing to batter EPR system and please inform us  that when it is started.
BoutrosBoutrosGhali

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 03:01:53 PM

What I have to do to join the sale, do I have to go through KYC?
El Topo

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 03:14:08 PM

Will you require KYC to participate?

That's standard today, so I'm sure it will be needed. Lately Kyc is needed for bounty tokens too, unfortunately..
Workchain.io
Copper Member

Activity: 28

Official team Account

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2018, 04:11:55 PM

I just started to go through the whitepaper and found this part to be interesting "workPAY ADVANCE deploys a proprietary engine to match lenders to borrowers, automatically calculating interest rates based on supply and demand, and assessing risk tolerance of lenders and suitability of borrowers." - does it mean the platform will be used for lending as well as payment delivery?

Thanks for checking out our project and reading through the white paper!

Yes - We intend to eventually also go after the micro-lending industry using our technology and data platform from payments.

Another way to think about out it is - As we intend to accelerate our go-to-market we want to open up an 'employee-first' path which will allow employees to be freed from payroll cycles even if their employer wishes to remain in the 18th century. In order to do that we'll need to have a combination of good data (lowers lending risk), and low cost financial transactions (Blockchain!), in order to 'advance' an employee money before their employer has paid them on their traditional payroll cycle - at which point we would recoup the funds lent out. This is where our integration partners are key, and why workPAY is built on top of workID, as it's these blockchain based profiles that our payments products will be relying on for their credit inputs.

Hope this helps!

Workchain.io
Copper Member

Official team Account

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2018, 04:25:49 PM

Will you require KYC to participate?

That's standard today, so I'm sure it will be needed. Lately Kyc is needed for bounty tokens too, unfortunately..

Thanks for jumping in @El Topo,

Hi @Blueoyster, yes KYC will be required. We'll have more info and our official announcement on Monday for the Bounty and Airdrop as well.

Thank-you both for your interest in WorkChain.io

Workchain.io
Copper Member

Official team Account

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2018, 04:52:02 PM

Hi everyone! Just added this incredible ICO to my website   https://findico.io/ico/workchainio   Findico.io is an online informational platform that claims to offer ICO ratings from top investors and experts. Using the information on the website, you can “invest smarter” and pick the best ICOs. In addition to rating ICOs, Findico offers ICO consulting services and we can help companies with all stages of their ICO.

Thanks for taking the time to check-out and review our project!

primbool

Activity: 185

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 05:45:04 PM

Thanks for checking out our project and reading through the white paper!

Yes - We intend to eventually also go after the micro-lending industry using our technology and data platform from payments.

Another way to think about out it is - As we intend to accelerate our go-to-market we want to open up an 'employee-first' path which will allow employees to be freed from payroll cycles even if their employer wishes to remain in the 18th century. In order to do that we'll need to have a combination of good data (lowers lending risk), and low cost financial transactions (Blockchain!), in order to 'advance' an employee money before their employer has paid them on their traditional payroll cycle - at which point we would recoup the funds lent out. This is where our integration partners are key, and why workPAY is built on top of workID, as it's these blockchain based profiles that our payments products will be relying on for their credit inputs.

Hope this helps!

Thanks for ealborating on this. It is very useful information that platform can be used in many ways.
Memmoria

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 06:24:58 PM

You plan to relase  android app first,or you going for iOS?
Workchain.io
Copper Member

Official team Account

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2018, 08:26:00 PM

You plan to relase  android app first,or you going for iOS?

We are actively working on both, please follow our channels for more announcements on our product road-map and other upcoming milestones.

Workchain.io
Copper Member

Official team Account

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2018, 09:03:33 PM

great team and roadmap. looking forward to see this project develope

Thanks @bjorn125! Please follow our channels and join the discussion in Telegram for the latest -

t.me/workchainio

Workchain.io
Copper Member

Official team Account

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2018, 09:24:36 PM

WorkChain.io is a profitable project for employees and businesses. But this project is not yet popular, so you need to promote the strong promotion of the project to the wider community. How specific is your partner plan?

Thanks, yes we're just getting started with our marketing after 6 months of quiet development Smiley

We've announced 2 integration partners so far which gives us plenty of opportunity and will continue working on additional as we complete the integrations and roll out of our second product, workPAY.

Workchain.io
Copper Member

Official team Account

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2018, 10:38:58 PM

Wow! This would benefit the employer and employees as it will easily manage payrolls and avoid disputes on their pay. I just want to validate, let's say my employer will use the platform. Can they use other crypto (ex.eth) as a form or payment or fiat? This project will benefit a lot in U.S since most employers do not offer banks wherein employees needed to open either a bank account or prepaid cards unlike to other countries wherein employer will automatically open an account for them.

I hope another crypto can be used and we can see WorkChain as a universal protocol that can bring crypto into the workplace. That would be revolutionary.

We're in active discussions with several 'stable coins' that we think will be a great match to bring crypto to the masses without the all the volatility.

We mentioned this a bit more here:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4747371.msg42910762#msg42910762

--

I just want to validate, let's say my employer will use the platform. Can they use other crypto (ex.eth) as a form or payment or fiat?

While our protocol will be flexible to potentially facilitate payments with all sorts of crypto, initially we'll aim to work with ETH based crypto currencies as well as aim for stable coin as we believe it's an important part in facilitating adoption. We receive often times comments like: Who would want to get paid in (insert crypto here), when it's jumping around 10% each day?? We believe that true day to day payments will be done in stable coins.

Also, should someone be holding another crypto currency and wish to use it, there are not shortages of exchanges around to convert them.

CryptoAllDay

Activity: 578
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 10:40:57 PM

Great project idea, looking forward to the ICO (will there be one?).  Also, would like to hear something from the official team regarding KYC process.  Thanks!
Workchain.io
Copper Member

Official team Account

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2018, 01:22:27 AM

Great project idea, looking forward to the ICO (will there be one?).  Also, would like to hear something from the official team regarding KYC process.  Thanks!

Hi @CryptoAllDay, I'm a member of the official team Smiley

Great project idea,
Thanks!

looking forward to the ICO (will there be one?).  
We haven't announced one yet but are starting to build a white-list.

Also, would like to hear something from the official team regarding KYC process.  Thanks!
We will require KYC and depending on your jurisdiction have some restrictions, e.g. Accredited only in U.S./Canada

White list form here:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdvX7OT05EAGxyWvmmVNIjr9es4tlNKLGsNIJIo_7WaoZhKKg/viewform

snowcommander

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 08:21:13 AM

Great project idea, looking forward to the ICO (will there be one?).  Also, would like to hear something from the official team regarding KYC process.  Thanks!

Great project idea,
Thanks!

Also, would like to hear something from the official team regarding KYC process.  Thanks!
We will require KYC and depending on your jurisdiction have some restrictions, e.g. Accredited only in U.S./Canada

White list form here:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdvX7OT05EAGxyWvmmVNIjr9es4tlNKLGsNIJIo_7WaoZhKKg/viewform

Thanks for the info - so only whitelisted investors will be able to participate in possible ICO?
TheRedKing

Activity: 266
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 08:49:45 AM

Great project idea,
Thanks!

White list form here:

Thanks for the info - so only whitelisted investors will be able to participate in possible ICO?

Makes sense. It brings more transparency to the project and security to particapants, so I'm all for it.
Gwiazdooka

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 09:30:14 AM

I see in the title of the Ann thread working app being mentioned.How can we try that,is it available for everyone to try it out?
Workchain.io
Copper Member

Official team Account

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2018, 10:01:46 AM

TBD. For now we're exploring a private round, and haven't announced plans beyond that yet. If you're interested please make sure to get your name onto the list so that we can contact you.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: