Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 07:53:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][WHITELIST]WorkChain.io- Real Time Payroll on the Blockchain | Working App!  (Read 41086 times)
PETES

Activity: 456
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 02:21:00 AM

I commend Ivan for such a great response here though it's really his job yet you can see his dedication. Just keep it up.

Anyway, do you have plans for adding a signature campaign in your bounty? That will at least help the project to have a good exposure here in the forum. As we all know, mostly of the investors are in here. I see your project potential so it's deserve a spotlight.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Kavorka

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 07:30:31 AM

When did the development and your work on Workchain start?

Project start Jun 2017 and App development started Q3 2017.
If you are interested into our road-map please visit our about us page: https://workchain.io/about

You worked together as team before this project,or this is your first one together?
Memmoria

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 07:53:04 AM

With the advisors added and past experience from the co-founders, I have full faith in the project. I'd read up more about the team if you have any doubts, it's a solid crew with tons of knowledge in this space
dimaVODKA

Activity: 153

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 08:32:50 AM

With the advisors added and past experience from the co-founders, I have full faith in the project. I'd read up more about the team if you have any doubts, it's a solid crew with tons of knowledge in this space

I agree,team is really a strong point here.So the main thing needed for success is sorted!
Art Vandelay

Activity: 219

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 09:19:35 AM

You plan to release  android app first,or you going for iOS?
PujuTravala

Activity: 53

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 09:59:40 AM

I commend Ivan for such a great response here though it's really his job yet you can see his dedication. Just keep it up.

Anyway, do you have plans for adding a signature campaign in your bounty? That will at least help the project to have a good exposure here in the forum. As we all know, mostly of the investors are in here. I see your project potential so it's deserve a spotlight.

Yes its great to see active team here!They obviosuly understand the importance of community
HulioIglesias

Activity: 193

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 11:32:26 AM

Signature campaign would be really nice, I would welcome it too.
UncleT

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 12:11:17 PM

Sig campaign is a must for this forum, but I think you can earn more with video campaigns. Am I right?
Blueoyster

Activity: 248
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 12:53:12 PM

Sig campaign is a must for this forum, but I think you can earn more with video campaigns. Am I right?

Well it depends on your rank and quality of your videos and channel in general.
jakezyrus00

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 12:57:54 PM

Is this project is also applicable to those people who participated in bounty campaign? I mean, if I am bounty participant from other project and I am capable of receiving paycheck for the service I did, can I use this application?
Ranunculus2

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 01:55:13 PM

Is this project is also applicable to those people who participated in bounty campaign? I mean, if I am bounty participant from other project and I am capable of receiving paycheck for the service I did, can I use this application?

That is a good question. I guess the other project needs to cut a deal with this one and use their platform.
BonTonPlease

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 01:57:42 PM

What I have to do to join the sale, do I have to go through KYC?

Almost always when there are white sheets for participation, complete identification of the person is needed. So I think so you need to go through this procedure of complete KYC.

Yes i think all ICO investors should be used to that,its a must have now.

If the goal as a project is to stay compliant and don't have any conflicts with authorities then yes, you have to pass KYC for your buyers.

I personally dont mind KYC when im investing,but im not fan of that when im doing bounty camapign,as sometimes reward is so small,that its not worth iot to share your personal details for 10 dolars worth of tokens.

Bounty campaigns conducting KYC is not logical as you are not an investor. You perform some work for them.

████████████████████
           ██████████████████████
          ████                ████
         ████   █████   ████   ████
        ████   ███████ ██████   ████
       ████   ████ ████   ████   ████
      ████   ████   ████   ████   ████
     ████   ████  ██ ████   ████ 
    ████   ████   ██  ████
    ████   ████   ███  ████
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███    ███
     ████   ████   ████ ████ ████
      ████   ████   ████ ██ ████  ████
       ████   ████   ████ ████   ████
        ████   ██████ ██████    ████
         ████   ████   ████    ████
          ████                ████
           ██████████████████████
            ████████████████████
I N D X
Inmytree

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 04:11:08 PM

That is a good question. I guess the other project needs to cut a deal with this one and use their platform.

Not sure that can be done.I think this relates to blockchain projects with products and use case, not projects that are still in the making.Usually those projects have bountys.
BoutrosBoutrosGhali

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 04:28:06 PM

I see in the title of the Ann thread working app being mentioned.How can we try that,is it available for everyone to try it out?
Kutuzov44

Activity: 131

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 04:39:15 PM

Almost always when there are white sheets for participation, complete identification of the person is needed. So I think so you need to go through this procedure of complete KYC.

If the goal as a project is to stay compliant and don't have any conflicts with authorities then yes, you have to pass KYC for your buyers.

Thats true,but lately many projects are asking for that,unfortunately.
I personally dont mind KYC when im investing,but im not fan of that when im doing bounty camapign,as sometimes reward is so small,that its not worth iot to share your personal details for 10 dolars worth of tokens.

Bounty campaigns conducting KYC is not logical as you are not an investor. You perform some work for them.

Ivan - WorkChain.io

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2018, 04:58:20 PM

This is usually because projects don't have Token ready yet and there is clearly no utility.
Our project and token utility is ready and you can see it.

@BonTonPlease investing your time is still some kind of investment, it doesn't always need to be in terms of $/ETH to call it investment.
WillerTex

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 04:58:27 PM

Great project idea, looking forward to the ICO (will there be one?).  Also, would like to hear something from the official team regarding KYC process.  Thanks!
Ivan - WorkChain.io

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2018, 05:22:06 PM
Last edit: August 10, 2018, 04:20:17 AM by Ivan - WorkChain.io

Great project idea, looking forward to the ICO (will there be one?).  Also, would like to hear something from the official team regarding KYC process.  Thanks!

You can apply for whitelist here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdvX7OT05EAGxyWvmmVNIjr9es4tlNKLGsNIJIo_7WaoZhKKg/viewform
HakiMikkinen

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 05:47:30 PM

What would be the best wallet to store tokens?Do I have to buy one?
descuri

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 07:09:40 PM

I agree,team is really a strong point here.So the main thing needed for success is sorted!

Where can I find more information on some of the  projects that team members had previously worked on?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: