Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 03:45:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][WHITELIST]WorkChain.io- Real Time Payroll on the Blockchain | Working App!  (Read 41090 times)
Beltalowda

Activity: 171
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 03:02:00 AM

Does the team have any kind of AMA in plans?Would be nice to have the chance to ask the team about some aspects of the project and team has more time to really explain intricacies of it.

It would be nice to have AMA on Youtube, teams used to do them on Youtube and talk to us, now most of them just do it on Reddit and feeling is nit the same...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
PETES

Activity: 456
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 05:26:15 AM

Does the team have any kind of AMA in plans?Would be nice to have the chance to ask the team about some aspects of the project and team has more time to really explain intricacies of it.

It would be nice to have AMA on Youtube, teams used to do them on Youtube and talk to us, now most of them just do it on Reddit and feeling is nit the same...

Also it can also be on their Facebook page as some of the icos now do this without ease. And doing an AMA is also an advantage so investors will put more trust to the team as they will see the faces. And it just somehow prove that their project is legit.
PuryLock

Activity: 350
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 06:48:53 AM

Also it can also be on their Facebook page as some of the icos now do this without ease. And doing an AMA is also an advantage so investors will put more trust to the team as they will see the faces. And it just somehow prove that their project is legit.

That is true,AMA will give bring extra legitimacy to the project!
dimaVODKA

Activity: 153

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 07:06:10 AM

For how long you plan to have bounty campaign going on?
Memmoria

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 08:13:42 AM

For how long you plan to have bounty campaign going on?

Bounty campaigns usually go untill end of ICO,but sometimes team make it last longer/shorted.But its deff not too late to join!
Ranunculus2

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 10:13:58 AM

I always like it if a project has some AMA - shows that they are willing to reach out to the community, people get to know some of the team members, and most of the important questions get answered.
ioanbtc

Activity: 459
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 10:24:35 AM

This project is interesting. This coin have his own wallet? What is app for (Android, Windows Mobile, iOS)?

Facadoro

Activity: 39

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 10:54:27 AM

This project is interesting. This coin have his own wallet? What is app for (Android, Windows Mobile, iOS)?

Those are good questions,i will check whitepaper and come with some more!
MrSlave

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 01:43:48 PM

Those are good questions,i will check whitepaper and come with some more!

I hope they focus on one of those rather than all of them, especially as Win Mobile is more or less out of the door. Focusing on just one will allow them to not spread to thin and to release the best product possible
Ivan - WorkChain.io

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2018, 01:50:09 PM

Sounds good, its awesome that you have questions for us.
We will organize AMA next week or week after that.
snowcommander

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 02:13:15 PM

Kudos on listening to the needs of the community. Seems like an AMA might attract more people to the project Smiley
LilBoby

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 02:16:44 PM

A wonderful, innovative project, rates on the profile of each person and their integration in accordance with their abilities in the socio-economic environment. Good luck to you.
LogitechM590

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 04:36:35 PM

Kudos on listening to the needs of the community. Seems like an AMA might attract more people to the project Smiley

AMA is always a good thing, but especially during the sale,when you need extra push!
HundredEyes

Activity: 212

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 05:10:03 PM

A wonderful, innovative project, rates on the profile of each person and their integration in accordance with their abilities in the socio-economic environment. Good luck to you.

I agree,this modern way of hiring really needs something like Workchain!
banaynay

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 05:20:27 PM

Companies might really find a lot of benefit in a project like this - could save them time and money to get to relevant data. How will the initial users be introduced?
Sarma

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 05:31:49 PM

Companies might really find a lot of benefit in a project like this - could save them time and money to get to relevant data. How will the initial users be introduced?

I think they confirmed partnership with 2 companies that have  more than 1 million potential employees
Ivan - WorkChain.io

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2018, 07:56:12 PM

I think they confirmed partnership with 2 companies that have  more than 1 million potential employees

@Sarma, thanks, thats totally right, just like I would say it.
sebulba

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 09:28:29 PM

@Sarma, thanks, thats totally right, just like I would say it.

That is amazing news - for the project to already have a lot of potential users. It would be great to see how they react to the platform.
Hilderman

Activity: 129

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 09:33:17 PM

Get paycheck in cryptocurrency it sounds really unusual. And this is even cooler. I want to receive my paycheck in the crypto.
Hilderman

Activity: 129

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 09:36:38 PM

Daily payments will be a big change in budget management. WorkChain.io is a meaningful project in the real world. What does WorkChain.io need to become popular and convenient for users?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: