Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 11:51:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][WHITELIST]WorkChain.io- Real Time Payroll on the Blockchain | Working App!  (Read 41090 times)
Dr. Van Nostrand

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 07:39:32 AM

Finally there is a good project to help the common people..this is one of the best ideas I have witnessed on blockchain

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
LogitechM590

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 08:29:40 AM

Maybe some point in time in the future, employers will really benefit from this blockchain revolution. Can't wait to see that system be implemented. Less red tape in the Accounting department.

I say in max 2 years you will see blockchain being used in tons of sectors and companies.

I think you are being a bit too optimistic, it will take a bit more till we get blockchain into mainstream.

Might be,but we need more projects like this that solve real problems,that will bring crypto into mainstream!
MaggieMcGill

Activity: 108

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 08:39:21 AM

Do you maybe have onepager,with all the basic info?
Memmoria

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 09:07:17 AM

If you really want to understand the proejct,best is to through Whitepaper.You can find basic info everywhere,on every tracker.
Vargistkrieg

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 09:40:01 AM

If you really want to understand the proejct,best is to through Whitepaper.You can find basic info everywhere,on every tracker.

But a onepager can show some valid info on the project for anyone that wants a quick look.
Uthred

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 02:32:40 PM

Maybe some point in time in the future, employers will really benefit from this blockchain revolution. Can't wait to see that system be implemented. Less red tape in the Accounting department.

I say in max 2 years you will see blockchain being used in tons of sectors and companies.

I think you are being a bit too optimistic, it will take a bit more till we get blockchain into mainstream.

Might be,but we need more projects like this that solve real problems,that will bring crypto into mainstream!

That is true, only these kind of projects will bring crypto closer to the mainstream
banaynay

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 02:43:29 PM

But a onepager can show some valid info on the project for anyone that wants a quick look.

Its good to have it so you can share it with your friends who would potentially invest.
cmdr1

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 03:04:19 PM

It will take some time still to bring crypto into mainstream but it is definitely the future.
NoriakiKasai

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 03:10:53 PM

Hi,yes i was just about to ask that.It would be very useful for someone like me that just found about this project
CptPizzard

Activity: 160

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 03:42:10 PM

Is AML needed in order to join the sale,or KYC is enough?
Bendix

Activity: 50

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 04:34:15 PM

It will take some time still to bring crypto into mainstream but it is definitely the future.

And what's even more important is that those that successfully implement crypto early will have huge advantage. So Workchain has a good chance to be market leader.
SpockSenior

Activity: 406
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 07:40:50 PM

And what's even more important is that those that successfully implement crypto early will have huge advantage. So Workchain has a good chance to be market leader.

Though there are currently other projects which offer the Human Resources option in their apps both fully and partially, I believe that Workchain has some other benefits which might actually make them a couple of steps ahead.
johnmiles

Activity: 147

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 08:22:53 PM

KYC should be enough i think,AML is mostly needed for some big investors
BoycieBuahaha

Activity: 152

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 06:13:45 AM

Some people really don't benefit from going through 40 pages on technical information Cheesy
descuri

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 06:14:54 AM

Though there are currently other projects which offer the Human Resources option in their apps both fully and partially, I believe that Workchain has some other benefits which might actually make them a couple of steps ahead.

I have seen many projects try to collect CVs and employee data so it is quite a market now.
Londondungeon

Activity: 192
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 06:28:47 AM

That is true, only these kind of projects will bring crypto closer to the mainstream

The projects that help people in their daily lives the most will become mainstream, others won't.Simple as that.Workchain has a good chances with some luck.
Facadoro

Activity: 39

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 06:33:49 AM

About KYC ,is ID enough,or i need some more stuff?
Klackalica

Activity: 142

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 06:38:12 AM

I think projects are asking for both when it comes to sales these days.
Katsouranis

Activity: 120

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 07:17:27 AM

About KYC ,is ID enough,or i need some more stuff?

I think there is no need fro proof of residence during Workchain KYC,so government issued ID should be enough
ngongocsinh

Activity: 12

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 07:18:16 AM

This is great project one of the best project ever. Good luck team
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: