Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 02:22:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][WHITELIST]WorkChain.io- Real Time Payroll on the Blockchain | Working App!  (Read 41090 times)
ryanpaulfyfe

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2018, 08:18:53 PM

I was hoping to see some videp content for the platform by now. Any info if the team has plans to post some videos?

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA8M_FrBflu3ahdF0sBFPcA

More to come soon!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Ranunculus2

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 09:01:36 AM

Of course, this business is going to penetrate into big financial sector and bring service to people in an easy way using blockchain technology, it will bring more people in contact with cryptocurrency.

Hopefully there will also be more ways peoppe can easily spend their crypto in useful ways - like utility bills and stuff that really goes into everyday costs.
AndreaTheGiant

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 09:04:03 AM

Of course, this business is going to penetrate into big financial sector and bring service to people in an easy way using blockchain technology, it will bring more people in contact with cryptocurrency.

Hopefully there will also be more ways peoppe can easily spend their crypto in useful ways - like utility bills and stuff that really goes into everyday costs.

Only something like that can bring more people into crypto. Cor now, crypto is still a hassle for regular folks and that's what's turning the off.
primbool

Activity: 185

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 10:46:23 AM

I hope it serves to bring more people into crypto - to see all its benefits.
ryanpaulfyfe

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2018, 11:52:05 AM

As far as I heard this plans do not have competitors? There are those that partially do what they plan to do, but no one completely? Is there already a minimum working product?

Not sure I fully understand your question, but will try to respond:

re: Competitors - We will have competitors in both the traditional sense as well as within the blockchain space. We've put together a competitive analysis overview in our white paper here:

https://workchain.io/whitepaper/Competitive%20Advantage

re: MVP - We've already launched our first product workID which anyone is free to sign-up for now from our website: workchain.io/registration

We are close to launching our mobile apps and are making significant progress on our second application, workPAY - Announcements coming soon.
ryanpaulfyfe

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2018, 12:08:55 PM

Is WATT utility or security token?I get confused with those two.

Utility.
logictense

Activity: 2146
Merit: 518

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2018, 01:59:53 PM

The entrance to big game is not for everyone, some doors stay closed for u forever regardless of how long ur halligan bar. Well can we now narrow the discussion field down to the key point, to what is supposed to be the senior sector of blockchain technology. What is that? Steroid-fueled intravert Buterin, Chris Larsen who contributed nothing to crypto space, Brian Armstrong CIAs rat. Ridiculous.

Ivan - WorkChain.io

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2018, 10:45:00 AM

Hi Everyone,

We had our first workPAY transactions on Ethereum mainnet.
This is what we have promised.

Anyone that is interested to see it, please PM me and I will share our video with Etherscan links Smiley

---

Quick preview of workPAY mobile wallet.

https://workchain.io/downloads/workPAY/wallet.png    https://workchain.io/downloads/workPAY/transaction.png    https://workchain.io/downloads/workPAY/menu.png
BonTonPlease

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 12:03:41 PM

awesome idea but its gonna take a loooong time to get used in real life. People still don't buy their groceries in bitcoin, pay their rent in bitcoin, pay their mortgages in bitcoin, and so on. As soon as cryptos are used more instead of bought to make money, this project will be on the first row. This is not a question of if, it's a question of when,but these kind of projects like Workchain will surely speed things up!

Yeah sometimes you just ask yourselves how I didn't think of that?

It is great idea,but  implementation is toughest part,but Workchain has experience needed fot this to be success,so im definitely optimistic,

It is also quite difficult to get noncrypto people interested in using crypto which will be needed for this project to go global.

Its true that people's interest in crypto is not yet big enough and many are afraid of volatility.
To overcome this problem, at WorkChain.io, we are implementing solution using stable-coin like TrueUSD, which is always 1:1 with USD.

This approach will bring crypto to people and they don't even need to know about it.
They will be earning TrueUSD which is same as USD and spending it in real world using their crypto debit card.

Using TrueUSD they are already in crypto ecosystem and barrier for exploring the rest of ecosystem.

So TrueUSD is something like Tether,and we will be able to use that on exchanges?Or it will be internal currency?
if it can indeed be implemented, then this project will indeed be an extraordinary project. but by looking at the cases in each country that have not been too interested in crypto I think this will require a lot of time and funds so that this project can work. goodluck

Currencies like TrueUSD ultimately are related to an inflationary currency like the USD that constantly loses value. I am not sure I like the concept of stable currencies at all.

That is true,but in order for crypto to truly come into mainstream,it will have to be more stable,otherwise people will never accept it on the mass scale.

That may be true, but most stable currencies are only used for hedging and not so much (if at all) for daily purchases.

████████████████████
           ██████████████████████
          ████                ████
         ████   █████   ████   ████
        ████   ███████ ██████   ████
       ████   ████ ████   ████   ████
      ████   ████   ████   ████   ████
     ████   ████  ██ ████   ████ 
    ████   ████   ██  ████
    ████   ████   ███  ████
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███    ███
     ████   ████   ████ ████ ████
      ████   ████   ████ ██ ████  ████
       ████   ████   ████ ████   ████
        ████   ██████ ██████    ████
         ████   ████   ████    ████
          ████                ████
           ██████████████████████
            ████████████████████
I N D X
Ivan - WorkChain.io

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2018, 09:11:40 PM

awesome idea but its gonna take a loooong time to get used in real life. People still don't buy their groceries in bitcoin, pay their rent in bitcoin, pay their mortgages in bitcoin, and so on. As soon as cryptos are used more instead of bought to make money, this project will be on the first row. This is not a question of if, it's a question of when,but these kind of projects like Workchain will surely speed things up!

It is great idea,but  implementation is toughest part,but Workchain has experience needed fot this to be success,so im definitely optimistic,

It is also quite difficult to get noncrypto people interested in using crypto which will be needed for this project to go global.

Its true that people's interest in crypto is not yet big enough and many are afraid of volatility.
To overcome this problem, at WorkChain.io, we are implementing solution using stable-coin like TrueUSD, which is always 1:1 with USD.

This approach will bring crypto to people and they don't even need to know about it.
They will be earning TrueUSD which is same as USD and spending it in real world using their crypto debit card.

Using TrueUSD they are already in crypto ecosystem and barrier for exploring the rest of ecosystem.

So TrueUSD is something like Tether,and we will be able to use that on exchanges?Or it will be internal currency?
if it can indeed be implemented, then this project will indeed be an extraordinary project. but by looking at the cases in each country that have not been too interested in crypto I think this will require a lot of time and funds so that this project can work. goodluck

Currencies like TrueUSD ultimately are related to an inflationary currency like the USD that constantly loses value. I am not sure I like the concept of stable currencies at all.

That is true,but in order for crypto to truly come into mainstream,it will have to be more stable,otherwise people will never accept it on the mass scale.

That may be true, but most stable currencies are only used for hedging and not so much (if at all) for daily purchases.

You are right, at the moment thats the situation.
In near future it will be just used to transfer stable value using blockchain and funding crypto backed card.

But in few years, or maybe even before that, when you have goods that you can purchase, we are sure that they will be used for daily purchases.
BonTonPlease

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 07:54:12 AM

In near future it will be just used to transfer stable value using blockchain and funding crypto backed card.

But in few years, or maybe even before that, when you have goods that you can purchase, we are sure that they will be used for daily purchases.

The problem with using unstable cryptos on cards is also about the tax calculations. Therefore it would be good to have in-built tax software or something like that which assists the people in keeping track of everything properly.

████████████████████
           ██████████████████████
          ████                ████
         ████   █████   ████   ████
        ████   ███████ ██████   ████
       ████   ████ ████   ████   ████
      ████   ████   ████   ████   ████
     ████   ████  ██ ████   ████ 
    ████   ████   ██  ████
    ████   ████   ███  ████
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███    ███
     ████   ████   ████ ████ ████
      ████   ████   ████ ██ ████  ████
       ████   ████   ████ ████   ████
        ████   ██████ ██████    ████
         ████   ████   ████    ████
          ████                ████
           ██████████████████████
            ████████████████████
I N D X
Ivan - WorkChain.io

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2018, 08:57:51 AM

The problem with using unstable cryptos on cards is also about the tax calculations. Therefore it would be good to have in-built tax software or something like that which assists the people in keeping track of everything properly.

Yes, taxes are something that we are thinking about on a different levels.
For example, we might work on making standard interface like ERC20 is for tokens, ERC__ for calculating taxes, so governments can issue their own.
Ivan - WorkChain.io

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2018, 12:26:17 PM

AMA with WorkChain.io starts in under an hour. Come and ask all your questions about our project!

https://i.imgur.com/4UQixPX.jpg

Join up now 👉👉👉https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0lcHFoFbO6A
Mixon_Orlando

Activity: 35

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 12:35:07 PM

Hello  We need go through sale and ICO and then it will be possible to list a coin .. Thanks for sharing though it is a bit early.
Blondoar

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

TACHAIN Entertainment and Transportation Synergy

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 07:27:42 PM

I think so too, but they're going to need a big user base to demonstrate what it can do. I think thye should try to approach as many blockchain startups first so that they can test this project on their employees

SebK

Activity: 15

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 03:16:16 AM

In case you missed it... our CEO Ryan Fyfe and CTO Vladimir Cvejanovic sat down for an AMA yesterday. If you want to know more about WorkChain.io, it's a MUST WATCH!

👉👉👉Watch the AMA replay here: https://youtu.be/0lcHFoFbO6A👈👈👈

Ivan - WorkChain.io

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2018, 06:36:44 AM

I think so too, but they're going to need a big user base to demonstrate what it can do. I think thye should try to approach as many blockchain startups first so that they can test this project on their employees

I like how you are thinking, and I think its totally aligned with our go-to-market strategy.
Here you can read more about it: https://workchain.io/whitepaper/GoToMarket
kameiro

Activity: 34

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 06:47:21 AM

Hi, team.
Hello to everyone! I still need to study the whitepaper of this idea. But what payments methods can I use in order to buy your tokens for holding?
jestpresto

Activity: 6

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 04:25:24 AM

I think this is a great project and has many supporters. Plans to organize transparent and specific ideas creative strategy, the development team a lot of enthusiasm.
SebK

Activity: 15

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 05:13:54 PM

Hi, team.
Hello to everyone! I still need to study the whitepaper of this idea. But what payments methods can I use in order to buy your tokens for holding?

Hey Kameiro -- check out the WATT Token page here: https://workchain.io/pricing and reach out directly with the team from there for more info.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: