Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:42:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bit365 AKA BitCoinSports.EU I am owed Money & No Responses!  (Read 469 times)
gambler04042014 (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 02:05:53 AM

Hello,

It has been a few days I am still owed money from my wager. First, I noticed I didn't get paid, so I go back to my wager URL and it was totally removed which was:

www.bitcoinsports.eu/bet/999e4

So I submit a ticket, http://www.bitcoinsports.eu/support/ad9e5 which they replied:
Reply/Answer:
Looking into this now. We changed bet IDs to 10 digits, which is why the old URL does not work. Here is the new URL: www.bitcoinsports.eu/bet/cc4ac84bc9

So I got a new wager URL which is good, and it shows I won. I am owed my initial bet back which was 1 BTC plus the winnings which should be about 1 BTC for a total combined of

aproximately: 2 BTC

However, I haven't heard any update since so I submitted a ticket yesterday morning http://www.bitcoinsports.eu/support/b7131 which has not been replied to in over 36 hours.

Is this site legitimate? I have already contacted some bitcoin sports book sites which list them, but I just want to know if I have a chance of getting my money paid out or if

it is a big scam? I see the guy who owns the site Bit365 is on this forum so hopefully he can shed some light or get me paid, which I will update/delete this thread if I do.

Thank You!!! This is a lot of money to me, I really want my bitcoins, at least my initial bet back. This is unacceptable for a gambling site that promises quick payouts.

Please Help.

Signed,
College Student Who Is Broke.
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4200
Merit: 4441

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 02:20:12 AM

unlike brick and mortar betting sites. or corporate gambling websites, which employee hundreds of customer service reps. you will find that most bitcoin businesses start off as lean (low cost) businesses. which means there is normally one guy bg fiing code, one person dealing with customer issues and a third overseeing the whole process.

try not to expect responses within 2 minutes. usually you will find answers within 24-48 hours, unless you can get a direct communication going with those involved outside of the support ticket system.

so if you know the betting site owners bitcointalk username. try to send him a PM instead of leaving a public post. see if you can find his email address or something just to make him aware.

but in a majority of cases you simply have to be patient.

and one last thing..

College Student Who Is Broke.
and you risk $450 on a single bet.... i see your a high risk high rewards kind of guy. maybe yo need to calm down your patience and your risk a little as many people in the past that have a emotional pattern of a impatient gambler, end up losing out.

i hope your not going to throw all your eggs into one basket on your next bet

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
NUFCrichard
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 07:32:11 AM

Bit365 hasn't been paying out for ages.  He still owes lots of people for the signature campaign and for larger investments.
Look at the bitcoinsports.eu thread, I used to bet with them, but as I am still owed money, I would never use them again and would recommend others do the same.

btw, even when they did used to pay out, it was very very slow and usually only after being prompted.
gambler04042014 (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 01:01:46 PM

try not to expect responses within 2 minutes. usually you will find answers within 24-48 hours, unless you can get a direct communication going with those involved outside of the support ticket system.

It's not 2 minutes. It's been since Saturday. Today is Wednesday. The site said fast payouts? Are you just replying BS to get your post count up or something. Bit365 is on this forum with a high post count, I figure making a thread would help resolve this issue, if my ticket got lost or what ever else happened.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: