Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 05:05:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 180 »
  Print  
Author Topic: btc-arbs.com - Update: dead HYIP, Refund progress: BTC-arbs still doing refunds  (Read 276776 times)
lajz99

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 10:48:46 PM

It was Easter long weekend. Geez you girls really have your nickers in a knot about the website being down for one day!! Chill the fuck out ey ?

Yea, I'm sure it's very time consuming to click "approve" on a withdrawal...  Thanks for your useless post.

Actually, it may be that the coin has to be pulled from an exchange or moved to a new wallet before someone can click on "approve". If their business model is what they say it is, it makes sense to do this in larger batches rather than every time a pannicky customer demands his 0.85 BTC. If you do not have it by this time tomorrow, then it might be time to start worrying.

I love that you use the "words" "pannicky" (which is NOT a word) and "demands".

First of all, I shouldn't have to "demand" anything, it's my .85btc to do as I please with and that includes withdrawing it from their site as they state "Yes, you can withdraw your initial investment at any time".

Second, it's now been over 36 business hours NOT including Friday and the weekend and considering their site says "Withdrawals are paid within 36 hours." I gave them the liberty of only considering business hours.

So, what do you have to say now troll?

Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
NullOp

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 11:31:34 PM

lajz99 - has your withdrawal been executed?
lajz99

Activity: 756

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 11:33:53 PM

lajz99 - has your withdrawal been executed?

No, it has not.

nightengale

Activity: 574

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 03:04:23 AM

It was Easter long weekend. Geez you girls really have your nickers in a knot about the website being down for one day!! Chill the fuck out ey ?

Yea, I'm sure it's very time consuming to click "approve" on a withdrawal...  Thanks for your useless post.

Actually, it may be that the coin has to be pulled from an exchange or moved to a new wallet before someone can click on "approve". If their business model is what they say it is, it makes sense to do this in larger batches rather than every time a pannicky customer demands his 0.85 BTC. If you do not have it by this time tomorrow, then it might be time to start worrying.

I love that you use the "words" "pannicky" (which is NOT a word) and "demands".

First of all, I shouldn't have to "demand" anything, it's my .85btc to do as I please with and that includes withdrawing it from their site as they state "Yes, you can withdraw your initial investment at any time".

Second, it's now been over 36 business hours NOT including Friday and the weekend and considering their site says "Withdrawals are paid within 36 hours." I gave them the liberty of only considering business hours.

So, what do you have to say now troll?

I say that pannicky is a word, because I'm an english speaker and I used the word. But you're right, "demands" was a bit overstated, and for that I apologize. The guys said they were going to be on a skeleton crew for the holiday weekend, and then said on Monday they were going to be catching up on deposits/withdrawals/support requests. Scam or no scam they're making us a fair amount of coin, so I'm more inclined to be patient with them. You catch more flies with honey than vinegar.
sorrynn

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 07:26:50 AM

Tuesday morning and still no payout for me...still waiting...I've noticed they ask now 48 hours (so 24 hours more of waiting) to solve all their open tickets/withdrawals....let's see what will happen Smiley
lesnod11

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 01:56:21 PM

I'm not sure it has anything to do with the withdrawal problem, but I deposited money on Saturday and it still hasn't been credited to my account. I have sent 2 support tickets, one Sunday and one Monday (yesterday) and I have no response from either ticket.
sunny1

Activity: 276
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 04:58:08 PM

I'm not sure it has anything to do with the withdrawal problem, but I deposited money on Saturday and it still hasn't been credited to my account. I have sent 2 support tickets, one Sunday and one Monday (yesterday) and I have no response from either ticket.

i understand you worries and concerns. btc-arbs is so unresponsive compared to bitcoin-trader, who seems to have a properly working CRM department -- whatever I asked them whenever, the response is quck.
Rulishix

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 05:39:14 PM

Will be watching this thread closely. Looks like they might be turned scammer!
btcexpert

Activity: 35

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2014, 05:54:39 PM

Hi,
they updated the site with something called "LEGACY FUND BALANCE" and they cancelled my withdrwal.
They also posted a news about an "Acquisition", they are writing a good excuse to don't give our money back. I think it's game over, they will pull the plug soon.
Slipknot79
Copper Member

Activity: 658

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2014, 06:02:28 PM

Hi,
they updated the site with something called "LEGACY FUND BALANCE" and they cancelled my withdrwal.

Yea what does dat mean? My english aint dat good yo.

I cunt withdraw any coins coz they are "legacy fund balance", whats dat?

btcexpert

Activity: 35

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2014, 06:05:26 PM

They are saying that they need to verify our balance due to the heartbleed bug. It's crazy.
sunny1

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 06:05:32 PM

Hi,

Yea what does dat mean? My english aint dat good yo.

I cunt withdraw any coins coz they are "legacy fund balance", whats dat?

To be honest, I have no idea what they are talking about. But it seems to me the are more than dead right now and just keeping they site open with new excuses on a daily base just to get in some more deposits.
sunny1

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 06:06:31 PM

Hi,
They also posted a news about an "Acquisition", they are writing a good excuse to don't give our money back. I think it's game over, they will pull the plug soon.

Yes it looks like game over!
sunny1

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 06:12:05 PM

Hi,

Yes it looks like game over!

lol, that is all nonsense posted on their website. There is no such Global Capital Alliance with a Ron Jones at their head. They are bloody swindlers, face it please. GAME OVER!
korniza

Activity: 43

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2014, 06:16:42 PM

From   administrator
Sent on   April 22nd 2014
Today we have some exciting news that will have a great impact on the overall future of BTC-Arbs as well as all of our arbitrage investors. Over the past few months, BTC-Arbs has grown to become the most prominent and successful Bitcoin arbitrage investment in the Bitcoin community. During this time, we have seen a great deal of interest from venture capitalists, as well as other investors. While the previous buy-out offers that we've received haven't reached the value that we feel that company is worth, we have just negotiated a deal that we believe is fair for all parties.

Effective immediately, BTC-Arbs will be owned and operated by the Global Capital Alliance. The Global Capital Alliance is a venture capital firm that has dove in head first to the Bitcoin industry, and has made a number of strategic investments to position itself for what they believe is the upcoming mass adoption of Bitcoin. With a portfolio of other services such as Bitcoin wallets and cold storage solutions, as well as Bitcoin related retailers, the Global Capital Alliance is the perfect group to take over management of BTC-Arbs and drive it "to the moon".

As a member of BTC-Arbs, you're likely wondering how this will impact the day to day operations of the website, as well as the ability for the site to provide long term earnings. Rather than speak about this myself, I will allow Ron James, the CEO of The Global Capital Alliance to share his thoughts and vision for the future of BTC-Arbs. Please find Ron's introductory note below.

Dear BTC Arbs Members,

It is a pleasure to be part of the team that has recently acquired BTC-Arbs. With offices around the globe, and institutional investors banging at the door, we feel that the time is now for Bitcoin to make a huge splash in the global investment and financial industries. We plan on taking BTC-Arbs from its current form of an unregulated Bitcoin "fund" and transforming it into an institutional investment powerhouse that will serve worldwide investors for years to come. As part of this process, we will be restructuring numerous aspects of the program, evaluating the fund's current assets, and creating a strategy for long term growth. I have outlined the basic steps that we will be immediately taking.

1. All current balances will be reviewed to ensure that everything is correct. It is believed that some user balances are incorrect due to the Heartbleed Bug that impacted the website at the beginning of April.

2. Current Bitcoin Balances will be relocated within your account and placed in a balance known as the "Legacy Fund."

3. The daily arbitrage earnings will apply only to the new Bitcoin balance and will not be calculated on the Legacy Fund.

4. Funds in the Legacy Fund will be moved to the current Bitcoin balance as we successfully transfer the funds from the previous owners exchange accounts into our new corporate accounts. Furthermore, prior to being transferred, Legacy Funds will be reviewed for accuracy.

5. The regular fund will continue to earn as usual. New deposits will be accepted and withdrawals will be processed in the normal time frame.

6. USD Deposits will no longer be accepted. USD Balances are currently being paid out directly to USD users as we speak. If you have a USD Balance, you will soon (if not already) receive a message from our new team with instructions on how to either convert your USD balance to Bitcoin, or withdraw it entirely. Some users have already been sent the value of their accounts to their respective e-currency account.

7. New Bitcoins deposits will go into the regular Bitcoin balance and will continue earning each day.

The above steps may seem somewhat

If you have any questions about the acquisition of BTC-Arbs, please submit a message in the "Support Zone".

Sincerely,
Ron James
Global Capital Alliance"

As part of the acquisition, I (Adam) will not be continuing on. I am confident that everyone is in good hands with Ron and everyone from GCA.

Adam
lesnod11

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 06:17:56 PM

I do a google for Global Capital Alliance and find nothing with that name. Ron James also doesn't seem to be anywhere with a relationship to Global Capital Alliance.
jagemo

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 06:25:16 PM

Clean hands operation it's called ..
Sell the site to a non existing firm and then they can blame them to have stolen our bitcoins ...
Anyway, we have to wait, again ...
My withdrawel request has been cancelled, all funds are now in a legacy fund where you even can't request a withdrawel from ...
Doesn't look good ...
lesnod11

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 06:30:30 PM

There is no time table of when they estimate funds will be moved from Legacy to the bitcoin balance. I'm starting to think it won't happen at all.
dulce

Activity: 14

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 06:31:43 PM

Hi all.
I submit for withdraw soon as they came back online  0.893 , I received yesterday 11 pm .
underhood

Activity: 124
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 06:34:21 PM

Well anyway this just destroys all credibility they had. Locking your funds as Legacy balance without any warning beforehand... blaming it on heartbleed bug ?!? this is exactly the same pattern that MTGox shown us just few days ago.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 180 »
  Print  

Jump to: