Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 02:19:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 180 »
  Print  
Author Topic: btc-arbs.com - Update: dead HYIP, Refund progress: BTC-arbs still doing refunds  (Read 276776 times)
yonce

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 06:11:23 PM

Hey, all of my deposits are transferred into my main balance. This legacy balance does not exist in my account anymore.

Very good news! If that is working our fine for you it will shut down the bashers Smiley

LOL. What was the point then of creating a legacy balance? Please.. this site is a goner, stall tactics, selective payouts. Any HYIP that has trouble paying, stop giving them money immediately.

STAY AWAY: rockwell,btc-arbs,bitcoin-trader - I've been playing HYIP's and have a near flawless record over the last year. Made over 1000% return last year. Play HYIP's safely and smart! Stay away from the referral whores on this forum, especially from those putting out their referral links in their signatures. They have no other interest but to profit from you.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sunny1

Activity: 276
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 06:23:56 PM

Hey, all of my deposits are transferred into my main balance. This legacy balance does not exist in my account anymore.

Very good news! If that is working our fine for you it will shut down the bashers Smiley

LOL. What was the point then of creating a legacy balance? Please.. this site is a goner, stall tactics, selective payouts. Any HYIP that has trouble paying, stop giving them money immediately.

Don't ask us here, you are the expert in HYIP related things!
yonce

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 06:31:12 PM

It wasn't a question. I answered it for you a few words after.

STAY AWAY: rockwell,btc-arbs,bitcoin-trader - I've been playing HYIP's and have a near flawless record over the last year. Made over 1000% return last year. Play HYIP's safely and smart! Stay away from the referral whores on this forum, especially from those putting out their referral links in their signatures. They have no other interest but to profit from you.
sunny1

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 06:47:04 PM

You know what, you are a f...ckng idiot and just disturbing people here. Why don't you stay away - people here would appreciate if you'd just fuck off and go back to your HYIP related forums.
yonce

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 06:50:55 PM

You know what, you are a f...ckng idiot and just disturbing people here. Why don't you stay away - people here would appreciate if you'd just fuck off and go back to your HYIP related forums.

Absolutely not. I value my Bitcoin and my HYIP investments too much to let one or two scummy admins and shady pumpers scam millions from Bitcoin and cause bad rep for HYIP's.
You are just a ponzi pumper troll anyways..

sunny1

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 06:56:33 PM

Absolutely not. I value my Bitcoin and my HYIP investments too much to let one or two scummy admins and shady pumpers scam millions from Bitcoin and cause bad rep for HYIP's.

HYIPs in general having a bad reputation -- don't you get it? There is nothing as a good HYIP. They are all fraudulent ponzi schemes, even considering some of the greatest like goldnuggetinvest or profitablesunrise who made many people rich, but of course much more lost.
Lieji

Activity: 543
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 07:09:55 PM

I received this message today

"You have been selected to have your entire legacy fund transferred out immediately. Send your Bitcoin address here and we will process your full legacy fund withdrawal within 48 hours.

Ron James - Global Capital Alliance"

Anyone else?
I have provided my address and will let you know what happens.

Big congrats to both of you. Cheesy

cjbriere

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 07:13:43 PM

I received this message today

"You have been selected to have your entire legacy fund transferred out immediately. Send your Bitcoin address here and we will process your full legacy fund withdrawal within 48 hours.

Ron James - Global Capital Alliance"

Anyone else?
I have provided my address and will let you know what happens.

Congrats to both of you. Cheesy

Agreed, congrats. I have been getting some tokens in to my legacy and have been able to withdraw as well.
yonce

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 07:16:50 PM

HYIPs in general having a bad reputation -- don't you get it? There is nothing as a good HYIP. They are all fraudulent ponzi schemes, even considering some of the greatest like goldnuggetinvest or profitablesunrise who made many people rich, but of course much more lost.

Oh really? I've been playing HYIP's since E-gold.com and so have many others. It's a game of risk and has been around since the 90's buddy and its still an organized industry today. You hate on HYIP's because you are promoting HYIP's disguised as real companies looking to fleece people who don't know they are in a HYIP.

sunny1

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 07:30:10 PM
Last edit: April 29, 2014, 07:40:35 PM by sunny1

Oh really? I've been playing HYIP's since E-gold.com and so have many others. It's a game of risk and has been around since the 90's buddy and its still an organized industry today. You hate on HYIP's because you are promoting HYIP's disguised as real companies looking to fleece people who don't know they are in a HYIP.

All HYIPs disguise themselves as real companies, don't bullshit us around here. Most with fancy advanced "Green Bar" SSL certificates, but all with a "REAL" address and telephone number (usually a virtual office), certificate of incorporation (usually from the UK where it can be done online anonymous for a few bucks) etc. I have played HYIPs in the past since Evocash, remember - freelandopps, solidinvestment, goldnuggetinvest etc. But those are gone for good, since their admins retired. Last one I've played was Profitable Sunrise and when they folded I made a six digit profit. Nowadays the HYIP arena is unpredictable and full of shit to say the least. So I left them alone and looked around for some other income opportunities. You are one of the last barons of the HYIP industry coming here to promote them.
sorrynn

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 07:35:26 PM

hello there..it seems I am among the happy people...just logged in and got the message:

From   administrator
Sent on   April 29th 2014
Your legacy balance has been transferred and is now available for withdrawal

and I requested the withdrawal. I'll keep you posted if that will be successfully on my wallet.

Good luck and let's see everyone with their btcs back...I would be very amazed if everyone will have their btcs back including the profits...it would mean somehow the admins may acted as I stated earlier...who knows...

cheers
Lieji

Activity: 543

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 07:36:38 PM

hello there..it seems I am among the happy people...just logged in and got the message:

From   administrator

and I requested the withdrawal. I'll keep you posted if that will be successfully on my wallet.

Good luck and let's see everyone with their btcs back...I would be very amazed if everyone will have their btcs back including the profits...it would mean somehow the admins may acted as I stated earlier...who knows...

cheers

We got the third lucky man here. Congrats. Smiley

sunny1

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 07:39:01 PM

From   administrator

cheers

I just hope that this is true to prove this idiot yonce wrong.....
yonce

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 07:41:48 PM

From   administrator

cheers

It won't prove me wrong at all. You never invest in any HYIP that stops paying and then resumes. That also is not unheard of. It's a sign of instability or a ploy to get more deposits before turning off.

tom14cat14

Activity: 826

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 07:44:24 PM

From   administrator

cheers

It won't prove me wrong at all. You never invest in any HYIP that stops paying and then resumes. That also is not unheard of. It's a sign of instability or a ploy to get more deposits before turning off.

It could also mean it is a company that had some major issues and is trying to pay everyone back. We have to wait and see what happens. It still may fold tomorrow but we will not know for sure until the dust is settled. It is a good think to warn of current issues and then it is up to the individual to asses the level of risk they are comfortable with.
crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 07:46:44 PM

I am not trying to defend them or anything but the fact remains they gave me back my BTC. Show me one real scammer which would do that, I simply have no explanation for this. 

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
sunny1

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 07:51:01 PM

From   administrator

cheers

You got an answer for everything it seems....
yonce

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 07:54:00 PM

I am not trying to defend them or anything but the fact remains they gave me back my BTC. Show me one real scammer which would do that, I simply have no explanation for this. 

If that is the truth, then that is called "Selective Payouts" a category referred to many HYIP's that are winding down. Of course congrats on getting your funds back, but I doubt we will be seeing anyone posting they've been paid who have 50 bitcoin invested.

sorrynn

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 07:57:57 PM

Questions: what amount was returned to you? more than 1 btc? also did you asked for withdrawal? if yes, have you received the amount in your wallet?

I am still concerned and reserved until I will see my btc back I asked 1.10x btc withdrawal.

Cheers
yonce

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 07:58:42 PM

Leancy also resumed selective payouts for a short period after stopping payments. Then they ran off with at least a million bucks. For anyone playing HYIP's - don't ever invest in any program if they stop payouts or delay payouts regardless of what happens shortly after. All tactics to run with more money.

Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 180 »
  Print  

Jump to: