Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 03:17:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 ... 180 »
  Print  
Author Topic: btc-arbs.com - Update: dead HYIP, Refund progress: BTC-arbs still doing refunds  (Read 276776 times)
yonce

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 02:32:09 AM

And my promise to you about removing the feedback wasn't broken in any way. You haven't done any of the things I mentioned. Let me annotate it for your little ugly head:

You continuously try to smear me and what is even more disgusting is you are trying to smear my 100% truth answer to a guy who is confused about btc-arbs and asked me a legitimate question (NOPE haven't stopped that) Why would you want to do that? That brings me back to what I originally said about you - you are the guilty party and you hold a part of the blame for the mis information that has scammed our fellow bitcoiners here.(YUP ALL YOU DYASK) For as long as I have trying to educate people here on what they were investing in (even during Btc-arbs paying period) you have been trying to smear me. (BEEN ALL YOU SINCE DAY ONE) I still don't know why since you claim you are a btc-arbs investor. I'll gladly remove the trust I posted on your profile if you prove me otherwise. Do all the above and I will remove the trust after 24 hours have passed of you not provoking, harassing, or attacking me

I don't have to smear you, you are the one that is lying.    I still have 1.4+ btc locked up in btc-arbs.   No matter what I did, even providing account name and password wouldn't be accepted as proof by you.   I've already provided proof.   You are only proving you are a scammer.  You can't be trusted.

For the record, I never tried to confuse anyone, at least I can say that honestly.      

Anyway the only thing about the feedback is that it reflects badly on you and just further proves you are lying.   So you should remove all of your negative feedback about everyone for your own sake.  

I've added negative feedback for yonce.   I he comes clean and does what he said he would, I'll remove it.   I won't be held hostage by another scam. 

Of course I'll remove it. I even included annotations for what I said I'd remove it for. Held hostage, oh poor you, woe is me. Another trait of those who can't keep a friend.

STAY AWAY: rockwell,btc-arbs,bitcoin-trader - I've been playing HYIP's and have a near flawless record over the last year. Made over 1000% return last year. Play HYIP's safely and smart! Stay away from the referral whores on this forum, especially from those putting out their referral links in their signatures. They have no other interest but to profit from you.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dyask

Activity: 854
Merit: 510

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 03:00:04 AM
Last edit: May 01, 2014, 03:12:42 AM by dyask

And my promise to you about removing the feedback wasn't broken in any way. You haven't done any of the things I mentioned. Let me annotate it for your little ugly head:

You continuously try to smear me and what is even more disgusting is you are trying to smear my 100% truth answer to a guy who is confused about btc-arbs and asked me a legitimate question (NOPE haven't stopped that) Why would you want to do that? That brings me back to what I originally said about you - you are the guilty party and you hold a part of the blame for the mis information that has scammed our fellow bitcoiners here.(YUP ALL YOU DYASK) For as long as I have trying to educate people here on what they were investing in (even during Btc-arbs paying period) you have been trying to smear me. (BEEN ALL YOU SINCE DAY ONE) I still don't know why since you claim you are a btc-arbs investor. I'll gladly remove the trust I posted on your profile if you prove me otherwise. Do all the above and I will remove the trust after 24 hours have passed of you not provoking, harassing, or attacking me

I don't have to smear you, you are the one that is lying.    I still have 1.4+ btc locked up in btc-arbs.   No matter what I did, even providing account name and password wouldn't be accepted as proof by you.   I've already provided proof.   You are only proving you are a scammer.  You can't be trusted.

For the record, I never tried to confuse anyone, at least I can say that honestly.      

Anyway the only thing about the feedback is that it reflects badly on you and just further proves you are lying.   So you should remove all of your negative feedback about everyone for your own sake.  

I've added negative feedback for yonce.   I he comes clean and does what he said he would, I'll remove it.   I won't be held hostage by another scam.  

Of course I'll remove it. I even included annotations for what I said I'd remove it for. Held hostage, oh poor you, woe is me. Another trait of those who can't keep a friend.

Hmmm, all you did was add more negative feedback.   You seriously have a problem with lying.  

Self righteous, misleads people into scams, and thinks he is better than everyone else. I'd be terrified to meet him in real life. Probably has that serial killer look in his face.

Edit: Switched my feedback to negative.   If you want it off just remove all of your negative feedback that you have been giving people.   
lesnod11

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 03:41:46 AM

Wow you two! Forgive and Forget man. While I have yonce ignored I can see all the conversation since it's all quoted. My only issue with yonce is the constant need to pound his chest after we have the point, to the extreme of taking the forum off the subject. I just don't feel like I need to rubbed in my face anymore than it is. But geeeeeesh all these personal attacks on each other. Perhaps you two should take this off into an e-mail battle. Or put on some gloves and lets set up a boxing match?!?! I might pay to see that  Grin
xephyr

Activity: 285
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 04:08:01 AM

Wow you two! Forgive and Forget man. While I have yonce ignored I can see all the conversation since it's all quoted. My only issue with yonce is the constant need to pound his chest after we have the point, to the extreme of taking the forum off the subject. I just don't feel like I need to rfoubbed in my face anymore than it is. But geeeeeesh all these personal attacks on each other. Perhaps you two should take this off into an e-mail battle. Or put on some gloves and lets set up a boxing match?!?! I might pay to see that  Grin

Just put both of them on ignore like I did. That way I when I check the thread I do not have to wait through BS to see if there is any new relevant info.
yonce

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 04:10:49 AM

Wow you two! Forgive and Forget man. While I have yonce ignored I can see all the conversation since it's all quoted. My only issue with yonce is the constant need to pound his chest after we have the point, to the extreme of taking the forum off the subject. I just don't feel like I need to rubbed in my face anymore than it is. But geeeeeesh all these personal attacks on each other. Perhaps you two should take this off into an e-mail battle. Or put on some gloves and lets set up a boxing match?!?! I might pay to see that  Grin

haha the boxing match idea would be entertaining. I would destroy dyask at that. I am a New York Italian after all.

STAY AWAY: rockwell,btc-arbs,bitcoin-trader - I've been playing HYIP's and have a near flawless record over the last year. Made over 1000% return last year. Play HYIP's safely and smart! Stay away from the referral whores on this forum, especially from those putting out their referral links in their signatures. They have no other interest but to profit from you.
dyask

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 04:13:11 AM

No worries ... I'm done with his game.   In the end I'm still out 1.4 btc.   Embarrassed
yonce

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 04:15:38 AM

I don't have to smear you, you are the one that is lying.    I still have 1.4+ btc locked up in btc-arbs.   No matter what I did, even providing account name and password wouldn't be accepted as proof by you.   I've already provided proof.   You are only proving you are a scammer.  You can't be trusted.

I've added negative feedback for yonce.   I he comes clean and does what he said he would, I'll remove it.   I won't be held hostage by another scam.  

Hmmm, all you did was add more negative feedback.   You seriously have a problem with lying.  

Self righteous, misleads people into scams, and thinks he is better than everyone else. I'd be terrified to meet him in real life. Probably has that serial killer look in his face.

Edit: Switched my feedback to negative.   If you want it off just remove all of your negative feedback that you have been giving people.  

Your edit comment section does prove you think you are better than everyone else and you are self righteous, like you are some sort of white knight. My rules for removing YOUR feedback stand still the same as it always has. Really no one fucking cares dyask, you shouldn't either.

yonce

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 04:16:29 AM

Wow you two! Forgive and Forget man. While I have yonce ignored I can see all the conversation since it's all quoted. My only issue with yonce is the constant need to pound his chest after we have the point, to the extreme of taking the forum off the subject. I just don't feel like I need to rubbed in my face anymore than it is. But geeeeeesh all these personal attacks on each other. Perhaps you two should take this off into an e-mail battle. Or put on some gloves and lets set up a boxing match?!?! I might pay to see that  Grin
No worries ... I'm done with his game.   In the end I'm still out 1.4 btc.   Embarrassed

lol the game you started since you are the provoker and harasser. Please you and your I'm better than everyone else. You must have misread his post, he was talking to you too buddy lol. Proves all my points about the pussy you are and fucktard you are and the fucktard things you do.

dyask

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 04:24:30 AM

Wow you two! Forgive and Forget man. While I have yonce ignored I can see all the conversation since it's all quoted. My only issue with yonce is the constant need to pound his chest after we have the point, to the extreme of taking the forum off the subject. I just don't feel like I need to rfoubbed in my face anymore than it is. But geeeeeesh all these personal attacks on each other. Perhaps you two should take this off into an e-mail battle. Or put on some gloves and lets set up a boxing match?!?! I might pay to see that  Grin

Just put both of them on ignore like I did. That way I when I check the thread I do not have to wait through BS to see if there is any new relevant info.

Saved you some trouble, I deleted a bunch of my posts.  
yonce

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 04:27:16 AM

Wow you two! Forgive and Forget man. While I have yonce ignored I can see all the conversation since it's all quoted. My only issue with yonce is the constant need to pound his chest after we have the point, to the extreme of taking the forum off the subject. I just don't feel like I need to rfoubbed in my face anymore than it is. But geeeeeesh all these personal attacks on each other. Perhaps you two should take this off into an e-mail battle. Or put on some gloves and lets set up a boxing match?!?! I might pay to see that  Grin

He can't hear you. Deleting your posts! LOL! Typical of liars. You continue your better than everyone else attitude and that you do no wrong. Again you must have no friends. It's a one way street for you versus the two way street healthy relationships are. Feel pity for you. Hope you at least have a pet to keep you company as you die alone.

yonce

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 04:30:54 AM

You are a self righteous prick who misleads people into the scummiest ponzi programs. You are embarrassed that I called out btc-arbs while it was paying a scam and it ended up coming true. You attacked me then for calling it out as a scam and still continues to. Now trying to save face? Just admit it that you were wrong. You attacked me while btc-arbs was paying for sharing the truth with you and everyone else and you continue to. All to save face.

daynomate

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 04:48:57 AM

Date   Message
30/04/2014 00:46   Bitcoin withdrawal request for 0.408 bitcoins

Still no sign on the blockchain for this transaction.

And no response from my support ticket about my second deposit
Hmm interesting! My withdrawal of 0.408 came through! (I left 0.1 there just for laughs)

Still no sign of my second 0.5 deposit though Sad
yonce

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 04:51:04 AM

Date   Message

Hmm interesting! My withdrawal of 0.408 came through! (I left 0.1 there just for laughs)

Congrats on the payout. I imagine with their selective payouts since you got the 0.40 one you'll get the 0.5 one too, just as a little more time passes and they do more selective payouts.

dyask

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 05:29:50 AM

Date   Message

So you withdrew after they transferred the .408 btc from legacy?   Seems like everything not in legacy is easy to withdraw.   

Form the comments yesterday, it sounds like your deposit is gone.   From the 4/30 comment, "First, the addresses for incoming Bitcoin deposits were altered. Second, multiple accounts were hacked and had balances changed."  If they do refund your .5 btc please do let us know.  I hope I'm wrong.   I would also like to get my 1.4 out.  (My deposit was 1 btc, .0461 btc back so far.)

I just hope that .5 btc was a recent perchance.   The .5 BTC I lost at CEX.io was from $900+ BTC.

daynomate

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 05:43:04 AM

Date   Message

So you withdrew after they transferred the .408 btc from legacy?   Seems like everything not in legacy is easy to withdraw.  

Form the comments yesterday, it sounds like your deposit is gone.   From the 4/30 comment, "First, the addresses for incoming Bitcoin deposits were altered. Second, multiple accounts were hacked and had balances changed."  If they do refund your .5 btc please do let us know.  I hope I'm wrong.   I would also like to get my 1.4 out.  (My deposit was 1 btc, .0461 btc back so far.)

I just hope that .5 btc was a recent perchance.   The .5 BTC I lost at CEX.io was from $900+ BTC.

I don't get that bit.... how can the address for *incoming* be changed after I've already signed it. If *I* wasn't compromised surely there's nothing that can happen?? Unless their private key was compromised but then wouldn't that mean they'd lose all BTC on that wallet??
dyask

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 06:08:12 AM

Date   Message

So you withdrew after they transferred the .408 btc from legacy?   Seems like everything not in legacy is easy to withdraw.  

Form the comments yesterday, it sounds like your deposit is gone.   From the 4/30 comment, "First, the addresses for incoming Bitcoin deposits were altered. Second, multiple accounts were hacked and had balances changed."  If they do refund your .5 btc please do let us know.  I hope I'm wrong.   I would also like to get my 1.4 out.  (My deposit was 1 btc, .0461 btc back so far.)

I just hope that .5 btc was a recent perchance.   The .5 BTC I lost at CEX.io was from $900+ BTC.

I don't get that bit.... how can the address for *incoming* be changed after I've already signed it. If *I* wasn't compromised surely there's nothing that can happen?? Unless their private key was compromised but then wouldn't that mean they'd lose all BTC on that wallet??

Maybe they did somehow lose a lot of BTC.   But I agree, the stories are only cover stories and they don't make sense. 
christophorus

Activity: 90

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 07:19:44 AM

What I think they're trying to say is that the address being given out for deposits wasn't theirs so any BTC sent to that address they won't have received.

What I think they're actually doing is claiming that the BTC address was changed so they can take those BTC and use them to either fund their losses or just keep and make extra profit. Sly.

PSA: scrypt.cc is a scam, most likely of the "ponzi" variety. You will lose your money if you try to "invest" or "play" or whatever you want to call your participation in this shitshow. You've been warned.
dyask

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 07:23:52 AM

Sly?  How about rotten evil scum?
daynomate

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 07:43:59 AM

What I think they're trying to say is that the address being given out for deposits wasn't theirs so any BTC sent to that address they won't have received.

What I think they're actually doing is claiming that the BTC address was changed so they can take those BTC and use them to either fund their losses or just keep and make extra profit. Sly.
Isn't that easily checked through Blockchain forensics? I'm not an expert on it but surely we can check against the deposits that *were* valid
dyask

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 08:25:36 AM

Isn't that easily checked through Blockchain forensics? I'm not an expert on it but surely we can check against the deposits that *were* valid
That is a good idea. 
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 ... 180 »
  Print  

Jump to: