Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 01:06:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I SOLD ALL MY BITCOINS  (Read 4122 times)
brooklynian

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 03:59:16 PM

I am very happy for you that you were able to recover your losses. What I think you did wrong was borrowing money from your friend to invest into bitcoin. Cryptocurrency is very risky and there is a possibility that you can loose your investment. Please stick to using only your spare money.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
r2d2moons

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 08:58:11 AM

think now it was not necessary to dispose of all bitcoin because now the market is not yet fully matured
zcooipo

Activity: 133

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 09:02:37 AM

Selling bitcoin and leaving the market may also be an option. I don't think people who are addicted to the market are always profitable. If you choose to stay, you should learn to control investment funds and learn more analytical skills!
KimJonnan

Activity: 91

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 09:18:21 AM

This is a very beautiful operation, you can buy Bitcoin again at a lower price. But I think the price of your purchase of bitcoin is very low. Why do you want to sell it?
DeluxeJR

Activity: 72
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 09:55:30 AM

Your story was very interesting!
I am happy you managed to pay your debts. Now you can buy again and make some real profit!
September11

Activity: 135
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 10:57:33 AM

I have been following bitcoins for the past 4 years. i am an Enginner. i remember how bitcoin was introduced to Me. To be honest, i was thruogh ponzi. i used to deposit over 0.1,0.4 to earn 0.7 to 0.9 bitcoins and i made a lot of Money. then, suddenly i decided to go for the killer jackpot and stack all my btc for once. i can remember clearly when a friend was advising me NEVER TO PUT ALL My eggs in one basket. i refused to listen and insist that it is only by strong will can one survived.
 Unfortunately I LOST EVERYTHING.  IT was my life saving. Both my earning and my interest.
To cut the story short. i borrow money form the friend that was advising me not to stake everything. i need to pay back. But i will never depart from my lesson learnt from the bitcoin  stuff. i bought another bitcoins last year august and keep it away from anything. i strongly believed that i will still get my money and my friends money.
Thanks to the current Market, I HAVE TO SELL EVERTHING TO PAY MY DEPTHS.

NOW I AM FREEEE.

Hopefully you have really learned from your mistakes. I have also made mistakes of other sorts - like failing to sell at ATH and then seeing all my (immaginary) weath disappear. Interesting lessons we take.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
nororiek

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 05:26:48 PM

I have been following bitcoins for the past 4 years. i am an Enginner. i remember how bitcoin was introduced to Me. To be honest, i was thruogh ponzi. i used to deposit over 0.1,0.4 to earn 0.7 to 0.9 bitcoins and i made a lot of Money. then, suddenly i decided to go for the killer jackpot and stack all my btc for once. i can remember clearly when a friend was advising me NEVER TO PUT ALL My eggs in one basket. i refused to listen and insist that it is only by strong will can one survived.
 Unfortunately I LOST EVERYTHING.  IT was my life saving. Both my earning and my interest.
To cut the story short. i borrow money form the friend that was advising me not to stake everything. i need to pay back. But i will never depart from my lesson learnt from the bitcoin  stuff. i bought another bitcoins last year august and keep it away from anything. i strongly believed that i will still get my money and my friends money.

NOW I AM FREEEE.

I'm sorry about that.This is life, especially cryptocurrency is tin. Some get rich and others lose everything, but I'm sure that you will be all right, and you will return everything !The main thing is not to give up,and be as brave as we know the most successful people have suffered thousands of failures.
Apollyon
Copper Member

Activity: 39

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 05:34:02 PM

What a shame. Hopefully you'll build back.
quinoa

Activity: 57

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 08:33:54 PM

Is this gonna hold?

https://i.redd.it/a0cf294pz4711.jpg
Clark05

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 11:38:43 PM
Last edit: August 13, 2018, 12:34:48 AM by Clark05

It's people choice if they want to hold or sell their bitcoin . Because that is your money what ever happen you will lost it or gain it. But for me because you don't have a choice you may choose to hold your coins to get back your capital and gain some capital that you wanted to do.
badaovodich

Activity: 265
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 04:10:52 AM

Unfortunately, when you do this, at least you should keep yourself a little to monitor the market and surf. And now that you're an engineer, you're going to get Bitcoin easily .
DeluxeJR

Activity: 72

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 05:32:15 AM

Unfortunately, when you do this, at least you should keep yourself a little to monitor the market and surf. And now that you're an engineer, you're going to get Bitcoin easily .

Engineers can make money easily, but still they have to offer work in order to get them
Showmethebtc

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 09:37:07 AM

Selling Bitcoin may be the wrong decision, but you save Bitcoin this year and it still can't bring you any profit (because the market has been falling!)
yogizam07

Activity: 37

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 12:19:13 PM

Your experience is like me, but I only know two years, but since I know bitcoin, I am happy and earn a living.
DesiHunterrrr

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 01:13:50 PM

NOW I AM FREEEE.

Quite a sad story you miss your all earning and you sell out all your Bitcoins in losing market I am really feel sorry about you hope you can earn more Bitcoin in the future because the future of Bitcoin is very very bright likes our faces  Grin
James_Cline

Activity: 85

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 08:00:41 PM

That is your own personal story. And by the statistics, it's closest to a one-off event. Many people have made a fortune through Bitcoin. And even many more still keep making. Of course, quite a number of people lose too. However, you must agree that you made some mistakes at some point or the other. Then take responsibility for it. Sorry to say but posts like this appears like a cheap means to push people off the market.
nidacoinlove

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 08:26:00 PM

It's people choice if they want to hold or sell their bitcoin . Because that is your money.
The choice is always of the owner but what matters is the right time. People who bought BTC at $19K and if were holding it till yesterday and sold it @ +/- $6K will be the worst decision they have made. It is not about holding and selling all the time what matters is the correct decision in the correct time. I have converted my BTC to USDT when it was around $8K recently and now waiting to buy back BTC but I think I need to give it a while to buy back as I am expecting a little dip in the price.
Recognizing the right time is more important than just holding and selling. 
marine4u

Activity: 673
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 09:44:12 PM

That is your own personal story. And by the statistics, it's closest to a one-off event. Many people have made a fortune through Bitcoin. And even many more still keep making. Of course, quite a number of people lose too. However, you must agree that you made some mistakes at some point or the other. Then take responsibility for it. Sorry to say but posts like this appears like a cheap means to push people off the market.
Everyone has different opinions and investment in this market and I also believe that if it succeeds then it will be true. Currently I keep Bitcoin and I believe it will grow strongly back to the cryptocurrency market in the last months of the year. Cryptocurrency is still very young so I think the opportunities in this market are still huge.
maarx

Activity: 882
Merit: 517

cloverdex.io

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 10:31:28 PM

Everyone has different opinions and investment in this market and I also believe that if it succeeds then it will be true. Currently I keep Bitcoin and I believe it will grow strongly back to the cryptocurrency market in the last months of the year. Cryptocurrency is still very young so I think the opportunities in this market are still huge.

Every lives in a different situation here. IF there is an emergency then yes its worth selling bitcoin or other altcoins.  I would advice to hold the bitcoin and other crypto currencies for now waiting for every coin grow up. Comparing with last  year's growth trend, hope to have a good growth this month returning more profits to all those are holding. Better buy more coins now and wait for price growth to gain more profits you might have left when you sold out the bitcoin you had.

.What is Cloverdex platform?.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ANN Thread | Website
Telegram | Twitter
Whitepaper | Reddit
dwwbit

Activity: 223
Merit: 100

FIRST SELF-SUSTAINING CRYPTO INFRASTRUCTURE

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2018, 09:17:51 AM

i bought another bitcoins last year august and keep it away from anything. i strongly believed that i will still get my money and my friends money.

Last year august bitcoin price was in 3500-4500$ range and it went 20000$ December. You were lucky to enter market at that time and unlucky to sold at the top, anyway, you still got some profit from your investment.
You should invest money that you could afford to loos, especially for crypto investments. 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: