Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:05:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: MtGox Good News !!!!  (Read 4242 times)
kuroman

Activity: 588
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 09:42:33 AM

Relative IT Company ? Transfering BTC? and a new BCT account, lol well that sounds like a good news indeed /S
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kolev

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

My name is Nikolay and am a webaholic.

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2014, 09:56:03 AM

Though a n00b, your other post called the MtGox problems before they were announced and the price crashed.

Watching closely...

Where is this post you speak of, I don't know what to believe

I just heard from staff of Mtgox..
It seems to be there is no any announcement regarding "Technical issue" , it will goes down ... bitcoin price  

MT Gox............... have to get rid of bitcoin's stock chart!

so sad......  Cry

There you go.

He posted that before this announcement https://www.mtgox.com/press_release_20140210.html

EDIT: SLOW

There's no time on the press release. In fact, it showed up on Reddit and Bitcoin Forums a bit later after it was published on the site, so, can't compare those timestamps. This could be Mark himself getting people excited to wire money - I already saw two guys on Reddit saying they're doing it. Pathological optimists!

Bitrated user: nikolay.
dafqok

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 10:14:59 AM

Though a n00b, your other post called the MtGox problems before they were announced and the price crashed.

Watching closely...

Where is this post you speak of, I don't know what to believe

I just heard from staff of Mtgox..
It seems to be there is no any announcement regarding "Technical issue" , it will goes down ... bitcoin price  

MT Gox............... have to get rid of bitcoin's stock chart!

so sad......  Cry

There you go.

He posted that before this announcement https://www.mtgox.com/press_release_20140210.html

EDIT: SLOW

There's no time on the press release. In fact, it showed up on Reddit and Bitcoin Forums a bit later after it was published on the site, so, can't compare those timestamps. This could be Mark himself getting people excited to wire money - I already saw two guys on Reddit saying they're doing it. Pathological optimists!

Actually it happened that I stumbled upon the news just before they made it public on the real news-site (if that makes any sense). Here's the conversation.
based on the way they've named their prior news releases, whenever they DO post their next announcement, it should be here as long as they post it today:  

https://www.mtgox.com/press_release_20140210.html
Actually there already _is_ a statement on that URL, though it does not show (yet?) on the news site. Apparently everyone fell victim to a BTC inherent problem of spoofing transactions. Then the state: "We have discussed this solution with the Bitcoin core developers and will allow Bitcoin withdrawals again once it has been approved and standardized."
So can a Bitcoin core developer confirm that? Obviously there are no reasons to trust gox.

That means my post should mark the time just before it was officially readable, which was 30 min after OP's assertion.
Shtankeh

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 10:31:17 AM

Seems he wasn't right this time..

https://www.mtgox.com/img/pdf/20140220-Announcement.pdf

and by security issues I am sure they meant protesters... ohnoes karp.

BTC: 1NcCSNF4yTAWGhYr8SdZBhntuKs8TRSBN8
raskul

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 10:32:55 AM

Seems he wasn't right this time..

https://www.mtgox.com/img/pdf/20140220-Announcement.pdf

and by security issues I am sure they meant protesters... ohnoes karp.

so this time they are not blaming bitcoin, but the users of bitcoin.

tips    1APp826DqjJBdsAeqpEstx6Q8hD4urac8a
grifferz

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 12:39:46 PM

Yes, it felt like it has a passive-aggressive sort of "if you come here it will only delay things more" vibe. Would be hilarious if it wasn't causing negative publicity for Bitcoin in general from people who don't the details (most of the Human race).
raskul

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 12:42:23 PM

Yes, it felt like it has a passive-aggressive sort of "if you come here it will only delay things more" vibe. Would be hilarious if it wasn't causing negative publicity for Bitcoin in general from people who don't the details (most of the Human race).

well, the markets are already ignoring gox... i'm not so sure the same could be said for Gokudō.
Gox will be finished very soon, i predict.

tips    1APp826DqjJBdsAeqpEstx6Q8hD4urac8a
hostmaster

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2014, 12:42:45 PM

I just heard from MTGox's relative IT company.

They will transfer BTC tomorrow JST and reorganization their all system, It's perfect!! everything OK!!

really waow
Blinken

Activity: 338
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 12:52:17 PM

Leikr is our secret mole in Shibuya.

Bitcoin ♦♦♦ Trust in Mathematics, Not Bankers ♦♦♦
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: