Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 03:43:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ANN HELL()[WORLD]=$IRAJ GPU only P2P exchange test coin . 1st Dynamic MN ..  (Read 15365 times)
Tushino

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 11:21:30 PM

Hello community !

SIRAJ  is available for mining on Reefpool

-----------------

Fees : 0.2%

Server location : Paris

-----------------

Stratum :
-o stratum+tcp://reefpool.zapto.org:3741 -u <WALLET_ADDRESS>  -p c=SIRAJ

-----------------

Site :
http://reefpool.zapto.org/

Discord :
https://discord.gg/PZpuZzh

Happy mining  Grin !

The pool does not pay. Delete it on the fis. Only, lost time. Rogue ... Total earned 41317.52229629 SIRAJ

I did test the pool and received earnings... It took about 4 hrs

Do you see this coin now?
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
uNiT187

Activity: 43

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 11:35:36 PM

Send me some addresses and I will send coins 😀

I tried to send you a PM but it´s not allowed to newbies.  Undecided

So my address is DzXB3v2dYvQ8zEx3mPJVJAL33rXjVg9KWH .
Wallet is stock by loading additional data 25%.
I allready mined 3400 coins.

me too Angry   DwPpLDJaCiqTyGd5o6qU5XTG7mhu5dtBDF

Why so angry?

What is max supply of this coin dev ?

It is infinite supply but only 25 mil through pow (10 mil  pre-mine I Know that seems high but I am not keeping all for me.  2mil are for SIRAJ RAVAL himself another 5;mil  is for promotion and getting people to try the exchange.)

Thx a lot for those 10000  Shocked
MickGhee (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

Fucker of "the system"

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 12:25:58 AM
Last edit: July 29, 2018, 02:50:34 AM by MickGhee

Current Unix Epoch 1532746613

THE UNQUESTIONABLE SUPERIORITY OF DECENTRALIZED P2P EXCHANGE
OR DISRUPTING DISRUPTION

DAVID MCGLAUFLIN

“I HAVE COME HERE TO BURY CAESER.”—WILLAM SHAKESPEARE
     And so it is ….
                                            In our time,  men have been given the tools to change the fate of humanity.   The greatest revolution in human history is taking place right before your very eyes and you are here, now, reading this document. I hope that you will see the future as I do and you will be able to see what is at stake.  I could just write this paper as  criticism of the current state of the movement but,  that is not my way. Instead, I shall only discuss the problems I see and how I intend to solve them.
It is my hope that the evidence will speak for itself and nothing harmful needs to be said.

TRUST NO ONE

One of the greatest problems with the current crypto economy is exchanges have been a major failure point in countless situations. Even back in 2015 there were 36failed exchanges (https://bravenewcoin.com/news/36-bitcoin-exchanges-that-are-no-longer-with-us/) costing nerds in the hundreds of millions ( or there about).  This is why I believe that P2P exchange of assets, in a non profit and public environment , affords users with more protection. In a P2P exchange, an individual could be hacked but, not everyone. Even if the software is flawed , a hardened system with a talented admin could easily avert the losses. By keeping ones own assets under ones own guard, no one is to blame but the user. Personal responsibility and due diligence should be a mantra we all live by.In a P2P exchange, one must only trust encryption, blockchain and decentralized P2P networks.

KILL ALL BOTS

The following articles were used  below:
https://www.theguardian.com/business/2014/jun/07/inside-murky-world-high-frequency-trading
http://www.metamute.org/editorial/articles/destructive-destruction-ecological-study-high-frequency-trading
In the past, markets functioned like a cybernetic system.  Meaning they were man-made but, tended to behave more like a naturally formed entity. In fact “Free Market” was a term to describe an effect that always returned to the natural order. High frequency trading bots (HFTB) are like a parasite to this natural system. I believe that many exchanges use these bots against the common, small investor.  Luckily, we have been given proof of work as a tool to diminish the ability of these bots.  
PeerX is the working title for this exchange and it is built on the whisper protocol. Whisper (http://gavwood.com/dappsweb3.html) uses sha  to hash the message into its smallest  possible integer, saving precious HDD  space. This also provides us with the ability to render HFTB obsolete. You see, HFTB cannot function effectively with a proof of work requirement.  In fact, it basically kills the functionality of the bots. This combined with network fees ( not exchange fees)  makes bots become increasingly more expensive. I believe that this is a perfect solution to this problem.

DECENTRALIZE EVERYTHING

“Decentralization is the process by which the activities of an organization, particularly those regarding planning and decision-making, are distributed or delegated away from a central, authoritative location or group” (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Decentralization)  it is by this concept that I am going to develop this exchange.  Centralized exchanges are not only risky for investors but, are easily corrupted and are currently being regulated into submission.  A P2P exchange is beyond regulations.

In my model, there is no exchange owner to be held responsible for the actions of the users.  There is no profit earned by me and, I am not in danger of being arrested. I do not own any thing. I have not done anything illegal. I do this freely, of my own will, for no other reason than to make the world a little bit better. I do not seek rewards. This model can be considered as a private transaction between users, not an entity whose business is selling coins. There is no danger to me or any user who is involved with private trades.

PRIVACY
As a private person who is somewhat shady , I can understand that privacy is important. I have done many things in my life that some would consider immoral. I appreciate my privacy and I am going to extend this into exchanges.
PeerX is built on privacy. Starting with the whisper protocol, the exchange is effectively dark and uses plausible deniability to render provability unreliable. Messages are only alive for a few days then drop off leaving no record. By keeping logs on the local machine, the user can decide for himself what records to keep. This puts the user in control of his records and  he alone decides what is reported. This effectively kills both regulations and accountability. This is why I have developed HELL()[WORLD].  By using zerocoin protocol, ( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zerocoin )  the users funds can be converted into SIRAJ and thus removed from the record until needed by the users. This completely renders any known existing monitoring of user activities obsolete.

GATEKEEPERS
This issue is the one that is closest to my heart.  As a self funded, student developer, it is almost impossible to get access to an exchange.  Bubble was listed on c-cex and yobit very quickly because at that time, I was contributing to the system and I was granted access.  I could mention all of the things that I have done but I won’t instead, I will talk about how things have changed.
You might find this odd but,  I can’t get listed. Even on exchanges where I have been a major supporter been listed before and have worked as a  moderator, I am offered a 3bitcoin fee.(24k USD ) Even when I have paid, They delist my coin and steal my money (including my listed balances.)  I have never raised funds or asked for donations and I have put everything into my project.
I am almost 50k usd in the red (including education, advisors and living expenses while developing) and, I have to devote a considerable amount of time to school and work as well . I sleep very little and sometimes not at all.  I live off of chef Boyardee, ramen ,  discount beverages, and cheap cigarettes. I literally have nothing left to give.  If I didn’t have a good friend, I would not be able to survive.
My project is partly developed and that puts me far ahead of about 80% of the projects that get listed on major exchanges.  I have never promised anyone anything yet I keep pushing forward . In the past 18 months I have shown a consistent and measurable increase in both technical understanding and programming ability.
   Without access to a major exchange, I can neither get the funding nor the recognition I need to quickly develop my project. This is a horrible consequence of  centralized power and the  gatekeepers of the exchange.  Greed is rampant and people lose sight of what crypto is supposed to be about. Imagine if bitstamp wanted 24k from Satoshi to get on the exchange.
This is why I am creating this exchange. I believe that all people should be allowed to get their project in front of investors. Quid pro quo and pay to play are symptoms of systemic corruption(https://www.dissentmagazine.org/article/zephyr-teachout-review-triumph-of-corruption)  which leads to bankruptcy, revolution and war.
PeerX will not be able to stop anyone from adding new coins to the bubble/x currency pair. Any user can add any coin they wish. Any user could add any service to the exchange.  Any user could spin it off into anything that you can imagine. This is the beauty of the open source #repolution.
You may think that this will pollute the exchange and on a centralized exchange you might be right but in this case,  you are wrong. First, just because you have created a new market doesn’t guarantee that others will trade. The exchange runs on each users machine .(and will  have to be added by each user who wishes to trade.) I estimate ( purely out of my ass) about 10 wallets could run pretty well on a raspberry pi ,15 and it would become very slow.  So each user would have to be sure about the coin before trading.

A PUBLIC ASSET
As a person who describes himself as an artist, I wish to create something that is bigger than myself. I want to do something that is going to make a difference. I care not about consensus nor the profit. This is a philosophical and artistic action with the intention of changing the world. I will stop at nothing short.
I believe that this statement satisfies my requirements as a gentleman.  Now if you will excuse me, I have some work to prove.

McG

Last night, while you were sleeping. I fucked the system!
edgar havanne

Activity: 7

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2018, 06:18:13 AM

Hello community !

-----------------

-----------------

Stratum :

-----------------

Site :

Discord :

Happy mining  Grin !

The pool does not pay. Delete it on the fis. Only, lost time. Rogue ... Total earned 41317.52229629 SIRAJ

That's because coin forked for the second time in two day, not my fault, but, seems there are syncing issues for moment.
I stopped it for a moment to see what happenned.
Paiements are working, but rewarding on forked chain is unfortunatly useless, only the true chain works.
Sorry about that !
orbitdv

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 09:30:52 AM

wallet no 100% sync, only 75% data  Huh
Brodika

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 09:47:56 AM

I wish you guys the best on this project.  I would like to say that this project community is the most active and mature I've ever been apart of for a new project like this.  The admins on Discord are always helpful and the community is always active and willing to help each other.  The tech is sound and the project is legit.  I am really happy to be a part of this growing project and will continue to keep an eye on everything they do moving forward.  Thank you for this guys!
MickGhee (OP)
Legendary

Fucker of "the system"

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 01:30:11 PM

Hello community !

-----------------

-----------------

Stratum :

-----------------

Site :

Discord :

Happy mining  Grin !

That's because coin forked for the second time in two day, not my fault, but, seems there are syncing issues for moment.
I stopped it for a moment to see what happenned.
Paiements are working, but rewarding on forked chain is unfortunatly useless, only the true chain works.
Sorry about that !

The coin forked? I'm not showing any forks... I have block 1921

HarleyQuinn2011

Activity: 111
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 06:21:35 AM

wallet stop sync at block 1164.
MickGhee (OP)
Legendary

Fucker of "the system"

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 12:14:35 PM

I'm showing block 2571. if you are still having this problem,  flush your node.by deleting your data from  .hello file in /home/user (linux) or appdata /roaming /hello (windows) DO NOT DELETE wallet.dat    this will get you right.

HarleyQuinn2011

Activity: 111
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 02:31:07 PM

I'm showing block 2571. if you are still having this problem,  flush your node.by deleting your data from  .hello file in /home/user (linux) or appdata /roaming /hello (windows) DO NOT DELETE wallet.dat    this will get you right.
It worked!
Thank you!
gameparadise007

Activity: 442
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 05:16:33 PM

What will be the reward, once the masternode is activated ?
typecast

Activity: 8

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 09:49:02 PM

any steps on running masternodes?
MickGhee (OP)
Legendary

Fucker of "the system"

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 01:19:48 AM
Last edit: July 31, 2018, 01:41:14 AM by MickGhee

What will be the reward, once the masternode is activated ?

Ok, I like to do things my own way but I guess that I will not be so stubborn.

At Block 15k pos begin and mn pay %75  . For 1 YEAR,  blocks remain 1000
At 262980 blocks become 500 and at 30000 blocks become 100 and this is where seesaw is supposed to begin.

I however will (by that time ) have a completely different mechanism in place.  I have been working on an economic modifier to balance supply and demand in an infinite (especially high  number per block) currency minting system.  Masternode will be probably the easiest  mechanism for non economics nerds to understand.  And quite frankly, The only part I will share publicly.

You see a prosperous economy is about 3 things .  Something that is valuable and useful.  (Exchange.)   A scarce  commodity (SIRAJ) and a reason for people to circulate money  ( spoilers).  PeerX will encourage users to spend SIRAJ everywhere.   First,. I have a game that will be simple, addictive and cost tiny amount of SIRAJ ( like gems on Android fremium games) this is not really what I am going to do with SIRAJ but it is something that you can understand with out. 3000 word paper.  It's just a  fishing game. And my first game coded from scratch.
 . But I think that i can make it fun enough to pump a few pennies an HR into.

Ok .... So now your saying but spayse,  how is millions of coins a month rare...  And to this I say  , simple:  Economic modifiers.

I will tell you a little about how one can turn a masternode into an economic modifiers

First . Think🤔 how can we print infinite money but still have a shrinking supply...  

By making coins disappear faster than they print obviously. The United States of America does this well but it will fail because it's designed to consolidate power into the same hands again and again.

So how?

Variables son!!!

I have been working on my modifier ( iLevls  ) short for infinite levels.) And this replaces the seesaw but uses a lot of the functions  in a. New way.

Instead of balancing the MN to pos ratio.  I want to balance the avail supply against  the total amount available.  In order to do that, I decided to make MN a dynamic value that goes up higher over time. This is actually going to make early adopters  happy.

So instead of the function mNodeCoins being a number , it will equal the current iLevl * the original MN price. So like  if the ilevel were 1.05 the MN would cost 10,500 then 1.1 would make MN 11000 ETC...

I'm going to be honest. My first test broke.  I have not located the object that check to see if the cPubkey is valid. I am not at a place where I can just dig into 10's of thousands of lines because the exchange is most of my free time . But I am confident that I can find this object and make it check against my formula instead.

So as Time goes on. Pos rewards become less and masternode share grows . master nodes become very expensive the later that you buy one. Eventually,   a mn will cost more than is minted in a year 😀

This will lock coins away shrinking the supply. Eventually a mn will be more then exist 😀 and you will only be able to buy from current holders for what ever the market will bare.

Free market economics (well an artificial cybernetic attempt anyway) baby!

This is not really the best way, but I don't tell people about  ""bubble economics"" not at this point because it's above my level of c++ at this Time. And I am focusing on JavaScript for now

I'm actually going to use my xeon work station to setup a free service but I can't get to it until Fri or sat.  It'll be just like those 15$. Services but my supporters get nothing but the best from me.  So all SIRAJ holders will just have to setup the local wallet. I will set up the remote and I will setup as many as can run on 3 gh 8 core with 18 gb ddr3 .if I ever go into the black,  I will put the first $500 into another newer machine.

MickGhee (OP)
Legendary

Fucker of "the system"

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 02:28:56 AM
Last edit: July 31, 2018, 02:46:04 AM by MickGhee

But seriously, if anyone can comment on these ideas I have shared in the past few days, I would appreciate it.  This is the most information I have shared without double speak to hide my true intentions.  
I understand that it may be a little technical but non technical people say that they get the jist of it.

I really want and need criticism because i can't learn without mistakes.  So I will give 5000 SIRAJ to whoever can give me harsh but constructive criticism.

Don't be afraid to come at me, I don't have any shame and I really have to try to care.

MickGhee (OP)
Legendary

Fucker of "the system"

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 04:31:02 AM
Last edit: July 31, 2018, 04:50:18 AM by MickGhee

See this bums me out. I feel like no one understands or that I cannot communicate effectively.   This is why I don't like to explain myself.  I really tried to explain this as simple as I could without using grossly innacurate comparisons or attacking the current system.

Maybe I am crazy IDK.  I actually spoke with SIRAJ and he likes it. He even connected to LinkedIn. I offered him coin but I haven't heard a reply.

Well,  I'm used to it.  No one gets me.  And" mostly  much of what I Know catches a "what" --slug

dumbtool45

Activity: 448
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 07:47:59 AM

What's the best way to keep up with this project – Discord or Telegram? Do they have that at all?
By the way, after reading the OP, I got real excited by the prospects and whatnot. Can somebody tell if this project is as good as I'm hoping?
Thx in advance!
MickGhee (OP)
Legendary

Fucker of "the system"

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 08:26:24 AM

Here is my honest opinion and the ugliest truth I can lay.

First, this is my first real project, and I am not even finished my degree. I have absolutely no way to estimate timeframe because I don't have enough experience to judge. Sometimes, I make huge progress in hrs , sometime, I spend 3 days trying to figure out why I can't call a function  where I want.  Before this my best language was c64 basic (no fooling)  

I am arrogant, driven and some say completely fucking nuts.  No one likes me.  I don't care about most things that most people do. I don't like  superficial values , rules or greedy people. I dont own a TV or anything that is name brand  .

I am, a certified 98th percentile who skipped grades  and  can do anything that I have tried (except sing) and my college professors  don't understand what my papers are about because I don't give a fuck what they want.  I'm not spending 75,000 to learn how to build fucking databases for evil greedy people who want me to be a debt slave. Lol I literally got a 0 because instead of using Excel , I exported to json and built the pivot chart in nodejs even after she told me not to.( It's ok I get 95- 100% on tests )  

This is actually a smaller project and like a way to teach myself how to build my actual project.  I'm just grabbing something hot while it  can be done easier than social media platform. I'm really doing an exchange now first just to get attention and moreover to prove I can do whatever I want. (Plus I really want to be the one to get his name on it.)

Like I literally fight against myself to not release what I have finished so far because 99% of people will  bail  because the UI is virtually non-existent,.  There is no trading, and it's little more than a multiwallet with a messenger that runs from terminal

(But if you Know a little, that is proof of concept 😘)

MickGhee (OP)
Legendary

Fucker of "the system"

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 08:40:31 AM

So here it is, I will make this promise, I will either have a functional ui multiwallet with message through whisper that I will push to the peerX  repo by Sunday or, I will do a live stream on my YouTube showing that it does indeed operate 2 wallets and that the setup and login is complete
(User data generated from bubble wallet keypair)  like I would be finished if I didn't run out of money and I had to go back to running cables and pipe a few hours a day.

But I would rather rip open a wall full of plaster and dig out a busted drain than risk your money or my credibility by  accepting  a deal or holding an ico when I am trying to prove that this is a better way

MickGhee (OP)
Legendary

Fucker of "the system"

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 02:49:10 PM
Last edit: July 31, 2018, 03:01:42 PM by MickGhee

Well I am going to just assume that no one gives a fuck or that my explanation was too poorly communicated for humans to understand. Either way, I'm used to everyone doubting me .

If there is something that I can explain better or if you would like to review my resources that I used to formulate this system,. Please say something.  I really can explain this in greater detail in a non public place. ( I don't like to give instructions on how to beat me to the finish.) This is actually not that complex and in his work , Dr Gavin wood (inventor of whisper) describes an exchange as the  most useful and valuable use case.   Actually I heard that some one has built something similar  for erc tokens. Using whisper and swarm , I have elected to not use ipfs or swarm or anything permenant on a  network wide basis . But, in a later release, I will allow users who wish to operate a persistent identity,the option to make everything more permenant by sharing an ipfs content address.  When I build the exchange inside of the social media app, it will only operate persistent.   It will be the exact same network just modified for social  applications.

Don't believe me just because I can use technical words.
Here is SIRAJ raval using whisper to create block chain voting app

https://youtu.be/gSQXq2_j-mw

And here is the inventor Dr woods own GitHub readme  where he plainly says use this to build an exchange. ( I  actually feel like they are speaking to me directly  crazy huh.)

https://github.com/ethereum/wiki/wiki/Whisper

Now this is not enough to build a completely P2P exchange. You still need to handle funds verification.  This is actually my contribution and  I'm not giving up the ghost  quite yet however,  it's such a simplistic solution that you will see how my madness is a biproduct of my  creative but practical nature.  So please someone  grill me or point out the flaws in my system. Or just say something negative before I go crazy. 

You can always make fun of my appearance 😀 I'm uglier than I am weird.   Shoot some one please  engage me.  I swear I will not retaliate.  And if you can make me think,  I'll pay you

MickGhee (OP)
Legendary

Fucker of "the system"

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 03:19:46 PM
Last edit: July 31, 2018, 04:02:32 PM by MickGhee

I will start...

Your POW requirement will make transactions lag for an unknowable amount of time.  So you can never be 100% sure that you will be able to buy the order that you see.

Yes this is true.   Infact I am  going to drop whisper and create a new kind of blockchain and pow based on the ever changing hash value of the current hash value in a directed acyclic graph.  In my mind I see a non-deterministic variable state of the block chain   existing as  one block that constantly changes values as new tx is hashed into it.
It's kind of a mutated  take on gossip about gossip from hashgraph except  that there will be no need to delegate responsibility to a trusted entity.  
By using parallelism in the worst possible way,  Along with
completely gratuitous I/O operations, I think that I might have a possible solution for GPU mining superiority over CPU.  
 This is something that I will not be able to start until I am graduated and  either people are willing to help or I have been able to put away   1 years living expenses (ummm I've  got a lot to learn about  DAG)

But I believe that this is a good trade off to reduce manipulation.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: