Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 04:38:56 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: what if market bulls again and never falls,will be become a billionaire?  (Read 240 times)
lelou

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 01:50:30 PM

Indeed people who panic sold and left crypto on the first quarter of 2018 will jump back to the train and demand will soar which will result in price increase.
ufalo3

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 07:14:17 PM

Many will say that this is impossible but I believe that is very possible. If SEC  finally declare cryptocurrency as Exchange Trade Funds(ETFS).Then there will be huge pump as many institutions will flow in and the market will boom .

Dreaming is healthy of course. However I do not know how realistic such forecasts as the endless growth of cryptocurrencies are. Over time this growth could turn the cryptocurrency market into an absurd one.
Accts4u2

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 11:59:41 AM

It depends on the number of coins that you have and the kind of coins that you have, if you have coins that have done very well and you have a lot of it then I guess you could become a millionaire from that. Mostly just boils down to the kind and amount of coins you a=have but ya if the market does not go down again then you retain your millionaire status I guess.

jessd7

Activity: 149
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 12:07:20 PM

It is possible that it would create great financial flow and abundance once the market bulls again. Can't wait for this to happen, we just gotta wait and hodl a little longer until the market begins correction and the prices stabilize. I believe it would happen soon enough and the year would finish with a great bang.
mapanlah

Activity: 228
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 12:14:25 PM

it would be very interesting to all good people who still do not know the currency crypto tersebu. and surely if it could happen maybe altcoin would be the currency most needed by everyone.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: