Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 09:58:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What are the reasons you prefer investment in Bitcoin over other Cryptos?  (Read 1097 times)
juv3ntus1

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 07:32:19 AM
Last edit: August 16, 2018, 07:50:04 AM by juv3ntus1

Its very popular now a lot of people hear about him , merchandise ar start to accept bitcoin as a method of payment.In the last month bitcoin have a good resistance to dip.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
GawirZZ

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 08:07:07 AM

in my opinion because bitcoin is the parent of all coins and bitcoin is also known by many people to be a lot of bitcoin users, the price of bitcoin can be high in the short term.
PRIMEBOSS

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 08:54:57 AM

I think that bitcoin have convinced me that i have to come and do more and more here but if we look at the nature of crypto currency it is vital using every where and a good way to get good services.
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 11:17:00 PM

Bitcoin is a more reliable crypto currency, unlike everyone else, and that's why I and most of my acquaintances prefer this crypto currency.
This is the main reason people prefer to hold bitcoin, even among the top 10 coins there are coins that I will never hold for the long term since I do not like several of their characteristics or some of the actions the developers of those coins took in the past, but when it comes to bitcoin I see an honest project trying to deliver on its promise to be a currency and a payment system used all over the world and that is why I place so much trust in it.
coffigayo

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 02:04:00 AM

Yes in my opinion that Bitcoin is the first coin, the biggest and most popular among others, with very high values beyond anything, I'm sure people will do it. Bitcoin is like the central bank in the cryptocurrency world and therefore we know how people and investors will not prefer other coins. I believe, buying and holding Bitcoin is a very effective method in the next few years.
coinfinger

Activity: 1638
Merit: 278

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 05:51:53 AM

in my opinion because bitcoin is the parent of all coins and bitcoin is also known by many people to be a lot of bitcoin users, the price of bitcoin can be high in the short term.
After every period span, bitcoin either goes up or comes down. We can’t do anything related to this rather to just wait for good time and make our respective sell and buy. But pole don’t understand this fact. Even panic selling, most of contribution towards big panic selling is from traders. The need is to be strong at mind and try to know about nature and risks about bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: