Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:41:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Existing coins or ICOs? Where will you invest?  (Read 473 times)
raahi

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 10:09:05 AM

That Totally depends on the current condition of the market, if it is in its recovery phase I would rather choose the icos over the existing coins for an increase in profit but if it is about the bleeding phase or the bear market state then citing coins is the safe bet to make

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Vit83

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2018, 12:22:04 PM

Now imho lots of hyped tokens can be bought on exchanges even cheaper when they was on ICO) FSN for example) And eth is very cheap) So both ways are quite cheap)

RameTesli

Activity: 63
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 02:08:33 PM

in last 8 month, i was invested in ICO projects, but i think after october market will recover and i trying to invest in ETH or BTC
justspare

Activity: 1022
Merit: 538

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 09:43:35 AM

in last 8 month, i was invested in ICO projects, but i think after october market will recover and i trying to invest in ETH or BTC
Well, this year has been a bearish year throughout, which affected even most of the tokens and coins listed on exchanges within this period. I believe for those who are smart enough though will be using this opportunity to pick them up as much as possible to get the best with respect to gains in the future. No one knows when market will recover, but whenever it is bound to recover, we had still been here reaping the benefit for those who could see the greatness in the future.

Now imho lots of hyped tokens can be bought on exchanges even cheaper when they was on ICO) FSN for example) And eth is very cheap) So both ways are quite cheap)
Existing coins or ICOs, they are all on the same path when the market recovers anyway and we cannot say specifically which would be giving the best gains until they start giving it. For what it's worth though, I would really be looking into some of the existing coins recently from ICOs trading below their ICO prices and has dropped hugely in percentage. With the ones with product, it makes it easy for them to really shoot up faster in percentage and in profit as well.
Oleg88

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 10:38:19 AM

recently I stopped investing in ICO because there are so many scam projects. I only invest in top projects
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 11:26:09 AM

I never invested to ICO tokens though I see some people who invested there successful and some aren't.

I prefer to invest with high rates and tier one coins like bitcoin and ETH but if its about BCH, I don't have anything to say with that coin. Many hates that coin because of their deceptive strategy of calling their coin as the real bitcoin while the true and only one bitcoin, they call it bitcoin core.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀