Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 01:10:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SWITCH]SwitchCoin - RARE - Coin for Investors and Traders  (Read 12408 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
SwitchCoin (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 04:51:06 PM
Last edit: February 25, 2014, 12:35:15 PM by SwitchCoin

We closed this thread and we started a new one that is not self-moderated.
Please visit us at the new thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=486595
We're sorry for any inconveniences

Switch Coin
Crypto Commodity, Community Exercise, Social Experiment
Launch Date:  3/3/2014 @ 10PM UTC

Scrypt
0 Block Reward
0 Mining Fees
180 Second Blocks
12 Hour Re-target
3 Confirmations
500,000 Coins
5% Transaction Fee which is destroyed.

About Switch Coin
There are only 500,000 Switch Coins in existence and there will never be anymore than that. From the time that the first transaction occurs, the supply of Switch Coins will be exponentially decreased until only a few remain. When Switch Coins are sent, 5% of coins transferred are Switched Off and Destroyed. The remaining 95% remain Switched On and arrive at their destination. Switch Coin has been modeled for maximum success and profitability because of this. With every transfer, the supply of coins will be decreased exponentially, causing the market cap to increase which over time we believe should result in an increased market price for Switch Coin. We believe that the very nature of destroying coins over time will exponentially increase the value and price of each and every Switch Coin. Switch Coin has been designed, created and developed for what we believe is maximum success for Short and Long Term profitability.

Exchanges
We are currently in talks with multiple exchanges about Switch Coin and we are very confident that we'll be listed before the launch. If you have an exchange and you haven't heard from us and you'd like to list Switch Coin than please contact us at SwitchCoin@aol.com

Wallets
Switch Coin 1.2.7 Windows QT Wallet - https://mega.co.nz/#!e0BTyJRZ!wmuKlgq90jNcgIDaWf_pItKV1GlWbBu1lHUO0ERkTPQ
Mirror for Windows QT Wallet - https://www.dropbox.com/s/q09tjizlh8hrbni/SwitchCoin.zip
We are currently porting over Linux and Mac Versions. All of which will be released in the upcoming days.
To ensure a fair launch, all Wallets will be stored in password protected archives until the Launch Date.

Bounties - Contact SwitchCoin@aol.com to inquire about each
Android Wallet
Lite Wallet
Paper Wallet

IPO
If you missed your chance to get in on the ground level with other Crypto Currencies than here's your chance! From now until the Launch Date anyone and everyone can get in on Switch Coin at ground level Prices. The IPO is for shares of each Switch Coin. At the end of the IPO we'll take the total amount of BTC collected and we'll simply divide the 500,000 Coins by the Total Amount of BTC to determine the price of each coin. You will then receive your share of Switch Coins. So if the total amount invested is 100BTC and you invested 1BTC than you will receive 1% of the Total Amount of Switch Coins, which comes to 5,000 Switch Coins. So in essence the starting buying price of each Switch Coin will be set by the investors.

To get in on the IPO send the amount of BTC that you'd like to invest to 1GBB37q3JUaCDPLdG9TGRFo3PcvsWVBHzm
Then send an e-mail to SwitchCoin@aol.com and Let us know the Date, Time, Amount of BitCoins you sent and the Transaction ID for the Transaction. Once reviewed we will manually send you confirmation of your investment.

Comments, Questions, Suggestions
Leave a Comment Here or E-mail us at SwitchCoin@aol.com

We closed this thread and we started a new one that is not self-moderated.
Please visit us at the new thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=486595
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SteveMayer

Activity: 11

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 05:30:50 PM

Any faucets or dice game going on ?
SwitchCoin (OP)

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 05:54:55 PM
Last edit: February 25, 2014, 12:12:13 PM by SwitchCoin

Any faucets or dice game going on ?

A Dice game is on the drawing table and we hope to have it completed within 2-3 weeks. There haven't been any talks about a faucet but that would be up to each individual coin holder.

Edit: We've closed this thread and we started a new one that is not self-moderated.
DubFX

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 06:01:10 PM

Isn't 5% a bit too mutch?
SwitchCoin (OP)

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 06:32:22 PM
Last edit: February 25, 2014, 12:12:04 PM by SwitchCoin

The point of that is to deal with dump issues and market manipulation. By adding a large transaction fee and then destroying those coins, 5% in demand is added to the market by default. So the money supply always reduces and the market cap always increases.

Edit: We've closed this thread and we started a new one that is not self-moderated.
sq

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2014, 06:41:47 PM

Switch  was added to AltCoinCalendar.info

Check Coin CountDown

Brolong

Activity: 5

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 01:38:20 AM

A deflating coin? That should be valuable on the exchanges. Any information yet about getting Switch onto an exchange?
SwitchCoin (OP)

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 02:25:24 AM
Last edit: February 25, 2014, 12:11:49 PM by SwitchCoin

A deflating coin? That should be valuable on the exchanges. Any information yet about getting Switch onto an exchange?
So far all of the exchanges that we spoke with are very interested and 1 exchange has confirmed that they'll add Switch Coin at launch time. Details on that will be announced right before the launch.

splawik21
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

DASH is the future of crypto payments!

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 02:42:44 AM

I don`t like coins like that one. IInvestors and trader where IPO is bad sound for me.... STUCK coin...go and read.... 70 btc scummed... coool.....I`m not IN..... meaby I`m wrong but I don`t fell it, anyway I`ll follow your progress......

BE SMART, USE DASH ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
metraque

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 02:54:04 AM

Seems interesting. Let's see how it starts!
dolph

Activity: 160
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 03:03:45 AM

Keeping an eye on this one.
Frogcoin

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 03:18:02 AM

WOLF without the pumping, no thanks.
SwitchCoin (OP)

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 03:19:53 AM
Last edit: February 25, 2014, 12:11:32 PM by SwitchCoin

I don`t like coins like that one. IInvestors and trader where IPO is bad sound for me.... STUCK coin...go and read.... 70 btc scummed... coool.....I`m not IN..... meaby I`m wrong but I don`t fell it, anyway I`ll follow your progress......
I'm sorry but I'm not familiar with Stuck Coin. Although we've modeled and developed Switch Coin for Maximum Success, we can't guarantee or promise anything. Every investment has its risks and its rewards. You're not wrong at all, you definitely shouldn't invest in anything if you aren't comfortable with it.

SwitchCoin (OP)

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 03:28:32 AM
Last edit: February 25, 2014, 12:11:10 PM by SwitchCoin

WOLF without the pumping, no thanks.
No, there won't be any announced and scheduled pumps of this coin from our end. With Pump & Dump schemes, the only people who profit 100% of the time are the creators of it. Yes, if you're able to dump before everyone else does, you can profit too, however there's always some people left holding the bag in those. We want to create a profitable coin for the Short and Long term. We don't believe that incorporating announced and scheduled Pump & Dump schemes into Switch Coin will give it the Long term success that we are looking for.

Djentriser

Activity: 223
Merit: 100

🌟 æternity🌟 blockchain🌟

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 09:25:55 AM

I see this is self moderated threat, is that reason why I dont see SCAM all over the place?

SwitchCoin (OP)

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 10:16:33 AM
Last edit: February 25, 2014, 12:10:49 PM by SwitchCoin

I see this is self moderated threat, is that reason why I dont see SCAM all over the place?
We mistakenly over looked that when we started the thread.
Thank you for pointing that out to us.
seek4dream

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 10:26:02 AM

The point of that is to deal with dump issues and market manipulation. By adding a large transaction fee and then destroying those coins, 5% in demand is added to the market by default. So the money supply always reduces and the market cap always increases.

There is no reason " the market cap always increases"
SwitchCoin (OP)

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 11:11:53 AM
Last edit: February 25, 2014, 12:10:18 PM by SwitchCoin

There is no reason " the market cap always increases"
5% of the coins from every transaction are Switched off and destroyed. With every single transaction a coin holder's supply of Switch Coin is exponentially reduced and their demand for it will adversely increase. As the total number of Switch Coins in circulation exponentially decreases over time, the market demand for them will adversely increase over time. We theorize that by implementing such a system, Switch Coin will be able to reach maximum profitability for everyone involved in the short and long term.

SwitchCoin (OP)

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 12:12:53 PM

We've closed this thread and we started a new one that is not self-moderated.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: