Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:03:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Inspired by another thread, What is a hard decision you have to make?  (Read 102 times)
whycrypto (OP)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 04:01:53 AM

I was going to post in another thread but I thought this would be a good question to start another one as well as maybe get some advice. I believe I have the hardest decision in my life right in front of me. There is a chance for me to move to another area to live, with better weather, better lifestyle, possibly even a higher standard of living, ie, less cost to live, but it means moving from a great metropolitan city with amazing culture. I have about a year to decide, but don't know what to do. Any advice from someone who has made a big move from one area to another area?

Also as I wrote in the title, what is a hard decision you have to make in the near future?
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
becklyn06

Activity: 79

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2018, 11:09:04 AM

As long as everything is in place and in your favour, its okay to change cities and get to experience new culture and environment.
Vonamor_signal

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 04:15:51 AM

The hardest decisions I had to make is moving away from good things to explore and create something new

Right now it is the choice of career and occupation

I decided to leave my hometown and try to live in the mountains on my own (with my girlfriend), having almost no resources and no job

Right now I have to decide on whether to do a project together (we started developing an online shop) - but then I'll be dependent on her, or to develop my own - but it brings no money yet, so we would have to struggle, and the joint business would bring less money.

Doesn't look that hard, yes, but it is, really. Getting too tangled with someone in terms of money and projects and space is tricky, especially in the long term
redtrus55

Activity: 40
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 05:06:52 AM

The tough decision I might face is when do I get married, since getting married is not only a matter of material preparation, but also mental preparation and so on.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: