Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 04:38:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][1YEAR+ AIRDROP PROGRAM] Metacash[META] - PoS 120% p.a.  (Read 4085 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Scholles

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 02:26:57 PM

So there was a little stall in the activities? I hope one of the devs recovers and can continue the good work in Metacash! I just met and I'm interested in keeping up with the news and progress! When will META appear in the coinmarketcap? It's important to keep this thread up-to-date so that other people know and know Metacash! Coins of strong communities is a strong trend.

One of the Dev says they will be putting a lot of work to help stop the dump, but they also need the support of the community. He went on further to agreed to allow 30% of his fee be locked for 1 year, which shows they are doing their very best to boost up this project.
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
enigmatical

Activity: 588
Merit: 268

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 02:29:51 PM

The Project manager of the project said he's carefully designing the new airdrop to honour investors. However, the 4% airdrop plus whale club was broken in terms of wealth distribution. The airdrop will be heavily investment focused too but will allow some chance for the smaller fish to grow and for new members to join provided they are not just dumping the coins!
Scholles

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 02:34:31 PM

While that model is great for a new project which draws investors from the beggining. The old meta failed and AD funds were dumped into supply. The team cannot blindly continue that in this current state, but they understand the whales have invested and should be rewarded well for this
Vorteqs

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 03:32:00 PM

The team is dedicated to ensuring that Metacash comes back stronger with a total rebrand  which will include working on the logo, whitepaper, ANN thread, banners and much more.
bitalk1

Activity: 1494
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 08:23:13 PM

Please explain what happened to the channel in the discord?
online73

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

Ecowatt.io

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 08:16:31 AM

Hello to all. I really like this project and I believe in the good future of the coin ... I wish good luck to all coin holders and health to the entire development team. I look forward to the news about the plans of the team.
telexnetwork

Activity: 234
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 10:33:27 PM

still surprised to me discord no more active, here is update found there
simpson,
This is the end for Metacash. I have no idea why the discord was given to me, but everyone left.
Wallets have been deleted
Code is nowhere to be found
Everything has disappeared
Looks like GD rushed into finding a new dev and took a real scammer dude
I advise you guys to leave this DiamondCoin project aswell since it's the same dev ?
I really enjoyed my time here with everyone and I believe we had fun, but this can't continue.

See you @everyone around, I'm sure we will be there on the next project

why , 
bitalk1

Activity: 1494
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 02:22:56 PM

I see a large amount on the stock exchange to buy a coin, and there is a trade, as well as wallets in the normal mode. Damn it, what is happening? Do not be silent (
nozion

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 06:00:01 AM

This is the end..

I just sold my metas on time and bought some Staker on crex24.

Another PoS project built on Ethereum which is gaining popularity with a good dev team and large community!
brenzosa

Activity: 162
Merit: 1

GPTCash Weekly Airdrop: https://discord.gg/YHngU9x

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 05:43:18 AM

move on folks!  the project is dead.  i sold all my meta for a few dollars.  all my effort weekly are flushed down the toilet.
t3ChNo

Activity: 714
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 01:03:57 AM

This is the end..

Another PoS project built on Ethereum which is gaining popularity with a good dev team and large community!

That's the best move we can do so far. There are more promising projects out there. Too bad META is suspended indefinitely or it's already dead.
Ribbitforum

Activity: 487
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 01:19:08 AM

This is the end..

That's the best move we can do so far. There are more promising projects out there. Too bad META is suspended indefinitely or it's already dead.
and now metacash discord is gone, i can't see it in my discord app
Luiz Gustavo

Activity: 4

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 03:03:39 AM

When developers abandoned the metacash project, I and other people who invested the coin lost their money and faith. But there is still a chance to repair this error because the currency is promising. The developers did not gain anything by abandoning the metacash because it devalued a lot. Please come back with the metacash project.
Thanks.
TheCrimsonFucker

Activity: 617
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 03:39:46 AM

When developers abandoned the metacash project, I and other people who invested the coin lost their money and faith...
This coin is promising in that? If you have a deal with META, you need to review some points because without the dev, the idealizer of everything, this is hardly going to be in the spotlight of speculators, I won'tmention investors.
miner987

Activity: 321
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 11:34:52 AM

Any news? Or is it dead?  Huh
Simpson067

Activity: 22

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 02:07:55 PM

Any news? Or is it dead?  Huh

Yep, it is dead and buried. There are still some people trading the coin at a very low value, but that's it.
Was a good run tho !
pavan@hosur

Activity: 499
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 10:14:25 AM

I'm a big believer in Metacash, despite what the doubters say, I still feel like this one is special, y'know, there's nothing quite like META

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░██████░
░░░░░░░██████░░░░░█░░░░░████████░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░░███░░░████░░███░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░██░██░████░░███░░█████░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░██░░█░███░░███░░██████░░
░░░░░░░░░███████░██░█░█░░░███░░██████░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░███░░░███░░░█████░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██░░████░░░░░░██░░░██████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████░░░░░██████░░░█████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM
Xsinx

Activity: 1036
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 03:04:09 PM

I'm a big believer in Metacash, despite what the doubters say, I still feel like this one is special, y'know, there's nothing quite like META

I dont know if you are living in a cave and you are just simply ignorant, This project is dead and the dev dump the coins to zero and abandon the project.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11]  All
  Print  

Jump to: