Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:24:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: MERCATOX Exchange - Great exchange!  (Read 522 times)
yobitscam (OP)

Activity: 77
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 12:55:49 PM

You don't have to create another thread for your exchange.
Stick to your thread: MERCATOX - Cryptocurrency and E-currency Exchange. E-wallet. P2P and answer the questions of your customers there.

Did is not my exchange. it is a thread that i made myself.
You said at the end of your post "TEAM MERCATOX" so I assumed that you are part of the team. That's why I said that stick to your own thread and answer a lot of people's question there.
Mercatox is already a lot of familiar to the players of the buying and selling market, even there are many big investors in it.
if Liza enters there, it will probably make this coin more widely known by the public.
I agree if the team includes a vote list there and conduct discussions with the existing community.
hopefully it can make development better.

LIZA is available on token.store , and yes maybe it will be added on mercatox. The listing fees is pretty high for a non ICO token.
Is this the bitcoin liza that first listed on yobit? How much is the listing fee for non ICO tokens? do you have an idea on how much it is? I just want to know.  Smiley

Listing fees on which exchange?
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: