Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 07:33:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Question : Please share any altcoin project pegged into real world commodities  (Read 77 times)
crowdfarmx (OP)

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 01:29:24 PM

Hello good people of bitcointalk,

I'm doing a research on altcoins and its relationship with the real world. For starter, is anyone knows which projects pegged or focused itself on tangible commodities?

For example venezuela petro pegged itself on one barrel of petrolium.

Has anyone knows any other example, with corn maybe, or gold, etc?

Thank you  Wink
electrobit8024

Activity: 67

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:56:11 AM

after bitcoin altcoin is holding the largest amount of market on cryptocurrency, investors are happy on trading here and many are doing rescech about it protocol and activities, hopefully in the future it will developed more and will bring more better service and facilities for us
jonloner011

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 12:43:18 PM

There are several ALTcoins that are backed gold. For example: DigixGlobal, AurumCoin, OneGram.
crowdfarmx (OP)

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 01:21:45 PM

There are several ALTcoins that are backed gold. For example: DigixGlobal, AurumCoin, OneGram.

I see, this is what I mean. Thank you for sharing. Anyone else knows any other project?
kingofhell9008

Activity: 383

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 06:21:16 PM

There are many projects pegged into real world commodities like Swiss commodity fund, BitBay. But can you please mention why you are looking for this rather other projects?
cryptoshops9944

Activity: 84

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2018, 11:39:18 AM

I always think positive in my mind and hoping for best result. There are a lot of incidence of altcoin success. I think Urocoin is closely related with nature.
crowdfarmx (OP)

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 03:52:43 PM

There are many projects pegged into real world commodities like Swiss commodity fund, BitBay. But can you please mention why you are looking for this rather other projects?

For now we are studying the correlation between real world commodity and crypto as we are about to launch that type of crypto  Wink
Jerrycryptofield

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 11:24:46 AM

With the market of crypto currency on rising demands each day, the most famous and popular altcoins to invest on being, e.g Ethereum, litecoin etc. are great altcoins to invest on bringing positive returns as profits to users in real world without conversion losses. In world they help in eliminating the whole need of excess conversion losses which is great to use as a sole currency all over the world, anywhre and everywhere, soon!
crowdfarmx (OP)

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 05:51:35 PM

With the market of crypto currency on rising demands each day, the most famous and popular altcoins to invest on being, e.g Ethereum, litecoin etc. are great altcoins to invest on bringing positive returns as profits to users in real world without conversion losses. In world they help in eliminating the whole need of excess conversion losses which is great to use as a sole currency all over the world, anywhre and everywhere, soon!

Yes Ether and Lite are well and good, but we are looking for commodities, or other real world product that's pegged to crypto. Have you heard anything about any of it? If so please share Smiley
TonyCallahan

Activity: 66

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 11:03:10 PM

These sort of detailed information can be found in the archives on the internet. Getting a short summarized post is not enough because crucial details may be missed out due to a summarized version. So, it's better to get your research done.
jeffthebaker
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1034

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 12:20:40 AM

In addition to these there are several altcoins pegged to USD. Tether (Centralized), MakerDAO, TrueUSD, BitUSD. There is a cryptocurrency pegged to mining energy (stablecoin with limitations on maximum processing power) but I cannot remember the name. Rare Pepe assets have been minted as physical cards. Precious coins with BTC/LTC/DOGE encrypted within. Perhaps more but that's what I am aware of personally.
crowdfarmx (OP)

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 06:40:13 PM

In addition to these there are several altcoins pegged to USD. Tether (Centralized), MakerDAO, TrueUSD, BitUSD. There is a cryptocurrency pegged to mining energy (stablecoin with limitations on maximum processing power) but I cannot remember the name. Rare Pepe assets have been minted as physical cards. Precious coins with BTC/LTC/DOGE encrypted within. Perhaps more but that's what I am aware of personally.

Thank you Cheesy we never know about Rare Pepe minted into physical cards before. Quite interesting, will look into it. Anyone else?
Has anyone ever heard of crypto backed agro commodities perhaps?
crowdfarmx (OP)

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 06:55:52 PM

These sort of detailed information can be found in the archives on the internet. Getting a short summarized post is not enough because crucial details may be missed out due to a summarized version. So, it's better to get your research done.

Of course we are still going to research the full informations, we merely wish to list which is which.
Crgvictor

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 12:37:30 AM

people should not take decision on just the discussion of other people. It is better to check the research on the company and also complete out a research on own and then act accordingly. as from the research full information is obtained.
crowdfarmx (OP)

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 03:50:06 PM

people should not take decision on just the discussion of other people. It is better to check the research on the company and also complete out a research on own and then act accordingly. as from the research full information is obtained.

Offcourse we will, this discussion only to highlight which project is well known to people so we can narrow down our subjects
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: