Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 11:13:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Where do cryptocurrency enthusiasts talk about cryptos?  (Read 464 times)
JavaScriptlk

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 03:37:36 AM

It's talked widely every social media but you only can trust in bitcointalk.org. It provide best information for people

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hatshepsut93
Legendary

Activity: 2954
Merit: 2144

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 04:00:16 AM

/r/CryptoCurrency/ is such a weird place, you can't really expect to have any sort of serious discussion there.
When you look at that sub, it seems as though it's full of children. Some of the comments are just atrocious.

Did have some some pretty good discussions over on Steemit, they have quite a lot of active Discord groups that are tied to particular groups.

That sub is full of bagholders of various shitcoins who never miss a chance to shill for their coin. Or maybe that's just paid shills, altcoin marketers will do anything to pump their projects.

Also, what people on that sub have in common is their hatred towards Bitcoin, they all dream that it will die and their shitcoin will become number one, lol.

If I want to read some discussions about altcoins, I usually check Medium or Twitter.

.BEST.CHANGE..███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Bitcoinislife09

Activity: 1028
Merit: 144

Diamond Hands 💎HODL

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 04:11:41 AM

Forums

bitcointalk.org is believed to be the largest and oldest cryptocurrency forum worldwide. It is very influential and popular among crypto enthusiasts. It is said that Satoshi Nakamoto, known as the founder of Bitcoin, first established this forum in 2009. According to the datas provided by the forum itself, it has over 2 million registered users by now, with over 40 million posts released in 1 million topics and nearly 5 billion page views.
The forum has many branches such as Bitcoin, Economy, Alternate cryptocurrencies and others. It also has a branch called Local where the forum can be viewed in over 20 different languages.
Although there has been millions of new forums online since 2009, no forum is as successful as bitcointalk so far.

Reddit

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/ is a channel on reddit where people discuss everything about cryptocurrencies. You can find news, discussions and analysis in r/CryptoCurrency. The channel has attracted nearly 700 thousand subscribers with thousands of users online all the time.
You can post your opinions about cryptocurrency, or “upvote” and “downvote” other people’s posts. According to user votes, the best posts will rise up to the top and exposed more to all users. This rule makes reddit a very popular platform for crypto enthusiasts to share their views about cryptocurrencies.

Telegram

The reason why Telegram is so popular among people who are interested in cryptocurrencies is that it is an encrypted messaging app. A secret chat in Telegram uses end-to-end encryption meaning that nobody but the sender and the receiver will be able to know the message. Since cryptocurrency is closely related to real assets, security is very important to crypto investors.
Besides, Telegram allows group talk where you can discuss crypto news to or analysis with others that are also really interested in this. In this way, Telegram is able to build small and close relationships among people of same interests. What’s more, Telegram is a chatting tool which means you can get real-time information more promptly than other social media platform.

Twitter/Facebook

As two of the most popular social platforms in the world, Twitter and Facebook are also welcomed by cryptocurrency fans. On these platforms, people share their original ideas, like or retweet other people’s posts all the time. They use like #cryptocurrency, #altcoin or other hashtags to highlight their main ideas, attract other crypto enthusiasts’ attention, or even start their own group talks. These platforms have successfully gathered people of same interests together and form closer relationships with people from all around world.
Also, you can follow your favourite alt coins or cryptocurrencies and see their updated news on your own home page. Most cryptocurrencies have their official accounts and are active on Twitter an Facebook.

Medium/Steemit

These are very popular blogs among crypto enthusiasts. Different from Twitter and Facebook, these platforms don’t have restrictions on the numbers of words you put in one article.
You spend hours to write your blog, add pictures to make it easier to understand, and publish it simply clicking on the publish button. Here, you can express your ideas freely and with millions of users on the Medium and Steemit, many people will have the chance to see your articles. The website is simple and easy to use, and they the recommended articles are based on the articles you have viewed.[img]
Hashworld is the first blockchain game that incorporates virtual economic society. Similar to Monopoly, the game also allows users to play interesting games to obtain digital assets. Users can buy hot land, LSB land. The core members of Hashworld are from Tsinghua University, one of the top universities in China. They build up a virtual parallel world, and allow the users to play interesting games to obtain digital assets, purchase lands and put their own slogan. It has attracted 1.3 million users since its launch. It is now traded on three exchanges, BCEX, Gate.io and KKcoin.

Follow Hashworld on social platforms like Twitter, Facebook, Telegram, Medium and Steemit now!

Agreed. Forums and social networking sites are the most probable medium. Since most people has their social media accounts and forums like this already have lots of users. Though social netqorking sites maybe a not so good idea because there are fake accounts being used. It is much more better in forums like this because so far topics and comments here are probably most relevant. Hope more people with facts and lots of information can be shared in here.
Nakedbitcoin

Activity: 226

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 04:32:38 AM

Forums

bitcointalk.org is believed to be the largest and oldest cryptocurrency forum worldwide. It is very influential and popular among crypto enthusiasts. It is said that Satoshi Nakamoto, known as the founder of Bitcoin, first established this forum in 2009. According to the datas provided by the forum itself, it has over 2 million registered users by now, with over 40 million posts released in 1 million topics and nearly 5 billion page views.
The forum has many branches such as Bitcoin, Economy, Alternate cryptocurrencies and others. It also has a branch called Local where the forum can be viewed in over 20 different languages.
Although there has been millions of new forums online since 2009, no forum is as successful as bitcointalk so far.

Reddit

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/ is a channel on reddit where people discuss everything about cryptocurrencies. You can find news, discussions and analysis in r/CryptoCurrency. The channel has attracted nearly 700 thousand subscribers with thousands of users online all the time.
You can post your opinions about cryptocurrency, or “upvote” and “downvote” other people’s posts. According to user votes, the best posts will rise up to the top and exposed more to all users. This rule makes reddit a very popular platform for crypto enthusiasts to share their views about cryptocurrencies.

Telegram

The reason why Telegram is so popular among people who are interested in cryptocurrencies is that it is an encrypted messaging app. A secret chat in Telegram uses end-to-end encryption meaning that nobody but the sender and the receiver will be able to know the message. Since cryptocurrency is closely related to real assets, security is very important to crypto investors.
Besides, Telegram allows group talk where you can discuss crypto news to or analysis with others that are also really interested in this. In this way, Telegram is able to build small and close relationships among people of same interests. What’s more, Telegram is a chatting tool which means you can get real-time information more promptly than other social media platform.

Twitter/Facebook

As two of the most popular social platforms in the world, Twitter and Facebook are also welcomed by cryptocurrency fans. On these platforms, people share their original ideas, like or retweet other people’s posts all the time. They use like #cryptocurrency, #altcoin or other hashtags to highlight their main ideas, attract other crypto enthusiasts’ attention, or even start their own group talks. These platforms have successfully gathered people of same interests together and form closer relationships with people from all around world.
Also, you can follow your favourite alt coins or cryptocurrencies and see their updated news on your own home page. Most cryptocurrencies have their official accounts and are active on Twitter an Facebook.

Medium/Steemit

These are very popular blogs among crypto enthusiasts. Different from Twitter and Facebook, these platforms don’t have restrictions on the numbers of words you put in one article.
You spend hours to write your blog, add pictures to make it easier to understand, and publish it simply clicking on the publish button. Here, you can express your ideas freely and with millions of users on the Medium and Steemit, many people will have the chance to see your articles. The website is simple and easy to use, and they the recommended articles are based on the articles you have viewed.[img]
Hashworld is the first blockchain game that incorporates virtual economic society. Similar to Monopoly, the game also allows users to play interesting games to obtain digital assets. Users can buy hot land, LSB land. The core members of Hashworld are from Tsinghua University, one of the top universities in China. They build up a virtual parallel world, and allow the users to play interesting games to obtain digital assets, purchase lands and put their own slogan. It has attracted 1.3 million users since its launch. It is now traded on three exchanges, BCEX, Gate.io and KKcoin.

Follow Hashworld on social platforms like Twitter, Facebook, Telegram, Medium and Steemit now!

I like to read your post my friend because its give me more information about the important matter about this new technology the bitcoin. And there's one thing that like to do everyday by joining also in bitcointalk.org, because I can freely express your opinion about the important topics to be discuss in this furom everyday.

2408AAY

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 10:40:56 AM

Cryptocurrency enthusiasts always talk about crypto because they have an experience with cryptocurrency and they know how it has helped them. Cryptocurrency enthusiasts communicate or talk about crypto always on bitcointalk.org, Twitter, reddit Facebook and the like.
suchi2591

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 05:01:20 PM

I think best place to get all your answers is bitcointalk. I do join few other forums as well but bitcointalk is the one I like the most.
gpamfmcq

Activity: 160

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 05:04:47 PM

At first everyone will come to this forum and talk about bitcoin. Now more people are used to talking about bitcoin in the telegraph group. I think there will be more people communicating encryption in the social media in the future.
iamike

Activity: 314
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 05:19:05 PM

It normally occurs in the social media like twitter, facebook, telegram and the likes. Others too make it a content format and post it in reddit, steemit, medium. The most important and effective ones are the fora like bitcointalk.
casternetwork

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 05:31:23 PM

Bitcoin enthusiasts talk about bitcoin and other cryptocurrency on bitcointalk.org because this is a oldest platform for discussion about crypto but many platform is available like Steemit,Reddit,twitter,Facebook on Steemit peoples do many post for earn money because steemit give money for every post but bitcointalk is best and very useful for newbie and experience person.
Agree with your comments. Cryptocurrency enthusiasts will always discuss this topic on BitcoinTalk.com. This forum purpose was created so that new investors can learn about cryptocurrency knowledge

Am I spamming? Report me!
piterpie

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 05:32:45 PM

I am one of the cryptocurrency investment enthusiasts. And I often talk about cryptocurrency at many Bitcoin forums on the internet. I often discuss Bitcoin and crypto with a group of people on Facebook and Twitter
solkinsolali

Activity: 154
Merit: 17

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 05:34:45 PM

This your listed channels are all known social media platforms where cryptocurrencies information are easily discussed or published. The bounty hunters use this platforms a lot when carrying out their bounty campaigns.
tranduc2101

Activity: 333

Lifestyle & Wellness Platform

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 05:35:01 PM

Very accurate and useful information. But you still forgot to write about YouTube, because there are also a lot of discussions about this topic.
I agree with your opinion. Youtube has a lot of videos that provide knowledge and information about cryptocurrency. Sometimes I always watch some video evaluating ICO projects. There are a lot of YouTuber who is experts in this field

jackky

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 05:36:56 PM

They say everywhere. They often talk about crypto with hobbyists who invest in crypto as they. But mostly, I found that 80% of the crypto discussions were on this forum. This is a forum built specifically for crypto investors
idontcare

Activity: 363

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 05:39:00 PM

Very accurate and useful information. But you still forgot to write about YouTube, because there are also a lot of discussions about this topic.
I agree with your opinion. Youtube has a lot of videos that provide knowledge and information about cryptocurrency. Sometimes I always watch some video evaluating ICO projects. There are a lot of YouTuber who is experts in this field

I never trust videos that evaluate and analyze ICO projects. Most of them analyze the basics of a project. They have no evidence that the projects they are advertising are potential. I only use youtube for entertainment purposes and use Bitcoin to talk to people about crypto

S t a r t F i     ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄     S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
dmcx

Activity: 348

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 05:41:15 PM

As far as I know, there are many famous forums in the world about crypto. And all the crypto enthusiasts talk about crypto on these forums. Some online money making forums have also added some item to discuss Bitcoin

.Minter.                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█
memecoin

Activity: 308

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 05:45:39 PM

I do not think Telegram is a great place to discuss crypto. In fact, I use Telegram to participate in ICO projects or airdrop campaigns. I did not find the crypto discussion group on Telegram. Most people choose Bitcointalk and Facebook

Am I spamming? Report me!
buternasek

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 06:02:19 PM

the biggest one is in this bitcointalk.org forum.
because here provides all the complete services about crypto, in terms of lessons.
and another, here also provides some sort of job.
but unfortunately at this time this forum has been polluted by the actions of people who only aim to gain profit.
look at the economic part, there you just will find nonsense only, they misuse boutny signature campaign.
bonballi

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 06:18:24 PM

I prefer bitcointalk, and twitter for latest cryptocurrency news. If you are really looking for some quality information look in twitter user Chirs De Rose, has all the information and news you need. They provide upcoming trends, ongoing news every hour, all the relevant datas related to cryptos. I highly recommend them.
robelneo
Legendary

Activity: 3220
Merit: 1202

Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2018, 09:49:25 PM

These channels contribute to the popularity of cryptocurrency, but we need more channels. more websites so cryptocurrency will advance more in the next five years if we can add more forums we are going to be the next largest community in the internet.

..BITWINUP..
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████░░██░░████████▄
██████░░░░░░░░░▀████████
█████████░░████▄░░████████
▐█████████░░████▀░░████████▌
▐█████████░░░░░░░░░░▀██████▌
▐█████████░░███████░░██████▌
███████▀▀░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░▄▄▄███████
▀██████▄▄██▄▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
UP OR DOWN?
.BITCOIN. PVP PREDECTION GAME

VS
▄███████████████████████▄
██                     ██
██  █████████████████  ██
██  ▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▀  ██
█▀  ▄███████████████▄  ▀█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██  ▄▄▄▄▄ ███ ███ ▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  █████▄ ▀███▀ ▄█████  ██
██  ███████▄▄▄▄▄███████  ██
██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ██
███████████████████████████
MONTHLY
JACKPOT
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████▀▀██████████████▄
▄███▀░░▄▄░░▀▀███████████▄
▄███░░▄█████▄░████████████▄
████░░▀██████▀▀░░░░░▀██████
█████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄▄████▄░░█████
▀███████▄▄▄██░▀█████░░████▀
▀███████████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄███▀
▀█████████████▄▄▄█████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.Play to earn Crypto.
MidnightNugget

Activity: 53

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 10:33:26 PM

I think forum is the most useful platform to discuss about cryptocurrency. If someone is active in a good forum then he will learn many things from it.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: