Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 02:48:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: When bitcoin prices rise up the market also will  (Read 3298 times)
gurupauts

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

DISRUPTING THE $23.5 B SCIENCE PUBLISHING INDUSTRY

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2018, 12:11:21 PM

yes that is true, because almost all coins depend on the price of bitcoin, so if the price of bitcoin falls then the market will also go down because almost all coins will also go down, but if the price of bitcoin goes up then the market will become crowded because the price of other coins will also rise

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
nano77

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 02:28:24 PM

bitcoin has an influence on the market situation because bitcoin has become the king of all coins and all depends on the price of bitcoin, when the price of bitcoin rises, the market will also be better
runway

Activity: 77
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 02:33:06 PM

I have followed this market for quite a long time. And I see that whenever the BTC increases, it will pull the whole market up. But at 2018 I do not think so. BTC will increase in 2018, but ETH may not increase. The cause of ETH can not be increased due to fraudulent ICO projects.
GREATLOVE

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 03:46:43 PM

I have noticed it when actually the bitcoin price is rising up the cryptomarket also will. Is that because of bitcoin is directly proportional to the other cryptocurrency? so that when bitcoin dumped the other crypto also will dump? Whats your opinion about it?
Well when the bitcoin price will rise the market will rise to . because all the markets depends in bitcoin.
Donationcoin

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 04:35:07 PM

I have noticed it when actually the bitcoin price is rising up the cryptomarket also will. Is that because of bitcoin is directly proportional to the other cryptocurrency? so that when bitcoin dumped the other crypto also will dump? Whats your opinion about it?
Hopefully it will be because my most funds are concentrated in alternative cryptocurrencies and not in Bitcoin so practically for me bitcoin Rise is not the thing that im waiting for. I'm waiting for rise of alternative crypto.
Rechargers

Activity: 53

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 05:44:48 PM

On my opinion, the price of bitcoin rise means automatically the market also rise. Because bitcoin is the king of cryptocurrency. Always alts value depends upon the bitcoin. See today market is red both bitcoin and altcoins are again statred to decrease. The market is analysed by bitcoin price always, now the market again starts to decrease. Dont know when it will be back and starts to rise.
shulio
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 06:09:18 PM

It is because the altcoins are mainly traded with BTC pairs. This is why the altcoin price movement is proportional to the Bitcoin price.
Aris novianto

Activity: 448

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 07:07:30 PM

It is true that when the price of bitcoin rises, the prices in the trading market also rise, I have learned what is in bitcoin and there is a market that I learned, when the price of bitcoin rises, the market price in trading also rises.

CCN    CUSTOMCONTRACT.NETWORK      CCN   
We Provide The Best Smart    Facebook Twitter  Telegram
Contract Services    ▰▰▰     Service Thread    Whitepaper
ShineftChaos

Activity: 378

I LOVE ADABS

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 07:23:01 PM

yes that is true, because almost all coins depend on the price of bitcoin, so if the price of bitcoin falls then the market will also go down because almost all coins will also go down, but if the price of bitcoin goes up then the market will become crowded because the price of other coins will also rise

Ethereum is tether to bitcoins and most of the altcoins that are newly released are based on ethereum so obviously every coin will be affected by the growth of bitcoins.

Cleo frost

Activity: 6

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 07:28:19 PM

I can say that too that they are proportional, as I observe now a days, once the price of bitcoin uprising the market also will, maybe because they are equal and the market also depends the rate or value of bitcoin that is why it is both flactuated and also flexible.
Thatsit

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2018, 08:03:34 PM

Actually, I think there are a number of systematic reasons behind it. And these reasons can not be easily selected and done. But for this we should be more aware of the market. And do not take action to earning without enough knowledge. That Will be the wise work Cheesy.
streazight

Activity: 910
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 07:10:05 AM

what do you mean the market??  I guess it is similar in the physical world market, about the demand,supply and price. But I don't think that if the price of bitcoin drops the altcoin will also drop. I think bitcoin and altcoin is inversely proportion by their price, demand and supply. 
Bitcoin is manipulating the whole digital market and to be very honest, since the first moment I have been dealing with digital coins, bitcoin has ruled digital market and if it is moving upwards, so does the market and if it is falling down, so does the whole market. This is the reason why bitcoin is said to be the king of crypto currency world. This dip will be over soon.
p i e c e

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 09:07:43 AM

Yes because all we know that the all markets are base in bitcoin if bitcoin will rise then the market will rise up too but when the bitcoin down the market will down too.

Man, as I see, it happens all the time. When Bitcoin is going up, the market is doing the same thing. When BTC is losing its price, the tokens and falling down.
pedangrusak

Activity: 462
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 10:27:07 AM

at this time I often see when the price of bitcoin goes up, the altcoin will experience a decline, but when the bitcoin starts to stabilize, the altcoin will move up to correct the value.
Rajamuda

Activity: 924
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 10:42:24 AM

Yeah it does seem that in reality was like that, anyhow we know that bitcoin is the king of crypto coins that has succeeded in becoming more desirable on its benefits etc. Moreover, bitcoin is still used as a crypto exchange platform like Altcoins, this is indeed prioritized so that it continues to lead the pace of price movements in the market. The interest of many people still influences it and remains as a driver of other coin prices.
bennypagulayan

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

MEGATRON - THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 10:52:29 AM

Yes, that is what we often see in the past, this market is resonant with each other, when the BTC fell, the whole market fell and when the BTC increased, the whole market increased. That is why we believe in BTC as the king of the altcoin

███    TWITTER   █████████████████ MEGATRON ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN        ████             THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION             ████     LAUNCH EVENT    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████   WEBSITE    ███████████████████       FACEBOOK      ███
ameliana

Activity: 887

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 11:08:32 AM

Yes, that is what we often see in the past, this market is resonant with each other, when the BTC fell, the whole market fell and when the BTC increased, the whole market increased. That is why we believe in BTC as the king of the altcoin

bitcoin moves the same as what happens to USD on the forex market, there is always number one to know the overall price of each coin, this benchmark goes straight with the volume they have, but there is one thing where bitcoin is a differentiator because they don't attack the development projection every altcoin and only consider price fluctuations on the majority scale.
Btcnaivie

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 02:00:45 PM

When many people see that bitcoin is rising they tend to sell a lot of there stakes in altcoins to get in on the rise of bitcoin. They make a short profit on the bitcoin rise and then buy back there altcoins at a discounted rate as there prices diminished because of the btc price pump. Simple way to increase your stakes in altcoins whilst gaining a little profit in bitcoin.
icoresearch

Activity: 21

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 01:38:23 PM

Different situations are possible. But the situation you described is slightly more probable, the reason is simple: all the alts are traded against BTC, though priced in it and it takes some time to market to adopt.
acheampong64

Activity: 588

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 01:51:14 PM

Yeah the thing is that the alts follow up on Bitcoin price but the deviation or variance is high. For instance, when BTC rises a small percentage, the altcoins will go in a higher amount and the same thing happens when the price falls in a little amount. Then the alts will drop with a huge percentage.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: