Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:57:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BEATRIX ICO SCAM?  (Read 301 times)
asscror (OP)

Activity: 392
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2018, 10:39:05 PM

Hello everyone, I wonder about the company BEATRIX who posted his bounty today: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4768116.0
Already I'm surprised rewards proposed that seem extravagant (exemple: twitter 1000 followers, 1 tweet 150000 tokens (100 tokens=5$)) waouhhh i love it !!!

Then, by going on their site (https://www.beatrix.social/), I wanted to check the companies mentioned as cooperation: on the 8 companies, 6 do not speak absolutely of beatrix (news,collaboration) , 1 is a very simplistic site(http://www.phenecia.com/) and the last under construction (https://www.energy-towers.org/).

I looked at the team: already they are very many 33 !!!! on the 33 by going on the site linkedin: 11 have a relation with beatrix, the others absolutely no (even a bartender !! andrea cortina) and some the link takes us back to the site of BEATRIX

BEATRĪX is a collaboration of companies, combining years of experience in area-independent industries:
Energy: Energy Towers GmbH
Telecommunications: Nynex/FiberONE  --- linkedin no beatrix but coo in team (andreas buxbaum)
Financial services: Phenecia AG
Biogas plants Expert: Bioconstruct GmbH
SME/Industry/Engineering: GBZ GmbH and Hänchen GmbH
University: Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT) ---- no beatrix but development ET (Pr Marcus geimer)

So I do not want to conclude that this is a scam, I will try (but I have never done lol) to know more about the team. In the meantime if someone has information I am interested.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
asscror (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2018, 11:01:39 PM

Looking on their whitepaper I found their registration number CHE-102.965.185 and looking for I found a site with all the information: in the beginning it was called in 2014 Foodexport, then in January 2017 Phenecia aerospace, september 2017 phenecia petroleum, april 2018 phenecia ICO ag and finally in july 2018 beatrix .  the link: https://www.moneyhouse.ch/en/company/foodexport-schweiz-ag-13460639771/messages

These dates do not correspond to the dates indicated on the whitepaper which indicates that beatrix was born in Q1 2017 and the company phenecia is a collaboration with a site more than simplistic !!! http://www.phenecia.com/

asscror (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2018, 11:12:11 PM

Their technology: energy towers is according to their whitepaper I quote: Energy Towers GmbH have the patent for the Buoyancy technology, which is a new
procedure that efficiently produces electric current. The technology's technical
KIT, the "proof of concept"demonstrates its practical potential through test-systems
09/01/2018

but on that date after their roadmap, he builds their energy tower in gambia : hey can not test a theory by building their project in a country no?

To finish with their technology, despite my research I have not found any information on this one on other sites whether it is scientific or other

Beatrix ICO

Activity: 48

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 02:22:31 AM

Dear Mr. Asscror,

we appreciate your interest shown in our ICO and the effort you are putting into creating a responsible investment environment. On the other Hand, we are deeply saddened to read these accusations against our venture and thereby compromising also the social aspect of significantly reducing environmental pollution and providing a real chance for an underdeveloped region of our world, by your suspicion. You have written yourself, that you cannot conclude this is a scam, yet you are opening a whole thread implying it is, before even trying to contact us and giving us the chance to help you understand the things you were not seeing and incriminating a whole company by your actions.

Corporate migrations, in order to use administrative synergies, are a common strategy and have been used by well-established companies around the globe, since decades and are therefore not an uncommon phenomenon. Furthermore, we value each and every member of our highly motivated team based on their every-day effort and contribution to our cause, rather than judging their past occupation. Regarding your technical questions, we would like to kindly invite you, to register with our web-page and have a look, at the technical explanations provided by the Karlsruhe Institute of Technology and the details to the patent held by Energy Towers GmbH in the members section.

Transparency and Respect, among other values have always been a priority behind all our efforts and why we will always consider the concerns of our investors, supporters, clients and partners, as our own. By simply calling us and asking your questions, we could have easily eliminated your doubts, yet you never contacted us directly before making these accusations.

Still, we are not willing to close this door and want to reach out to you, inviting you to get in contact with us - share your doubts and questions or even interchange ideas and visions. Nothing could make us happier, than to see everybody understand our philosophy and see the potential and chance that lies within Beatrīx’s adventurous journey.

Best regards

Athar Ahmed
Business Development & Social Media Division at Beatrīx AG
asscror (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 08:03:24 AM

Dear Mr. Asscror,

we appreciate your interest shown in our ICO and the effort you are putting into creating a responsible investment environment. On the other Hand, we are deeply saddened to read these accusations against our venture and thereby compromising also the social aspect of significantly reducing environmental pollution and providing a real chance for an underdeveloped region of our world, by your suspicion. You have written yourself, that you cannot conclude this is a scam, yet you are opening a whole thread implying it is, before even trying to contact us and giving us the chance to help you understand the things you were not seeing and incriminating a whole company by your actions.

Corporate migrations, in order to use administrative synergies, are a common strategy and have been used by well-established companies around the globe, since decades and are therefore not an uncommon phenomenon. Furthermore, we value each and every member of our highly motivated team based on their every-day effort and contribution to our cause, rather than judging their past occupation. Regarding your technical questions, we would like to kindly invite you, to register with our web-page and have a look, at the technical explanations provided by the Karlsruhe Institute of Technology and the details to the patent held by Energy Towers GmbH in the members section.

Transparency and Respect, among other values have always been a priority behind all our efforts and why we will always consider the concerns of our investors, supporters, clients and partners, as our own. By simply calling us and asking your questions, we could have easily eliminated your doubts, yet you never contacted us directly before making these accusations.

Still, we are not willing to close this door and want to reach out to you, inviting you to get in contact with us - share your doubts and questions or even interchange ideas and visions. Nothing could make us happier, than to see everybody understand our philosophy and see the potential and chance that lies within Beatrīx’s adventurous journey.

Best regards

Athar Ahmed

hello, first of all as I said I did not in any way conclude that you were a scam and I will not allow it without any other member is supported or not my writings.

Why this post? Quite simply, with regard to my writings, and yet I have subscribed to your bounty, I am surprised at the value of each action in number of tokens. Being a hard worker for the world of cryptocurrency, I have never experienced such a big payout and I am not the only one in view of the few remarks in the thread of your post. It just puzzled me: you can understand that being accustomed to falling on dishonest projects (scam) that makes me waste my time and especially my money, I got a little more interested in yours.

As indicated on the previous post, what surprises me is that several members of your team do not indicate any link with beatrix on Linkedin:
-Mr Buxbaum, owner of NYNEX, beatrix not present in these centers of interests
-Dr Geimer, KIT, nothing
- MR Matlari, EMMON, nothing
- Mr Rieger, ZUBLIN, nothing

And there are others.

I will not take back my old post but all the collaborating companies to your project make no mention on their site and given the magnitude of this it surprises me. This does not prove anything of course.

I'm just back for a moment on the registration number of the company and I do not invent it: on one of the posts you have the name change timeline to lead to Beatrix in July 2018: it also surprises me.

Now, as stated in the first post, I am not here to make accusations about a possible scam but I exposed my astonishment and concern to the community. Either this one considers that I am wrong and that will raise the doubts that I have on you and wish you a good success.
Otherwise, I will say that I will bring my little stone to our community!

In the meantime, if you have elements to clear my doubts, I'll be more than happy
cordially
Beatrix ICO

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 11:36:02 AM

Henry I wrote u on LinkedIn already and no answer from ur side until now.

i will quote this from u "Now, as stated in the first post, I am not here to make accusations about a possible scam" but still u open a thread with a harsh word!
Just let me know what it's all about, who is paying u to do that stuff, I would like to know it.

I told u regarding this one here " In the meantime, if you have elements to clear my doubts, I'll be more than happy", you can contact us via phone anytime or
visit us in our offices, just google Beatrix AG, since I've noticed ur good in that matters, the company that ur accusing with a scam and u will find the location.
I don't get ur point about our partners, did u watch the movie with Prof. Dr. Greimer, whom u mentioned in ur post " -Dr Geimer, KIT, nothing" ?
So he and the KIT university they don't know anything about it but still talking about it the video, I really don't get ur point.
Also our other partners, most of them are CEO's of their own companies, they are a part of the Team, it's a cooperation Henry, so of course they are not going to resign from their companies to be with Beatrix. Did u check the core Team? The things your writing about the companies not mentioning it, there are contracts in place.
GBZ and Hänchen are integrated in the development of the Energy Towers, yes it is big and it will be mentioned officially like I told u in my message this morning.
"Mr. Buxbaum" is the CEO of Nynex and Fiber one, "- MR Matlari, EMMON, nothing- Mr Rieger, ZUBLIN, nothing", ur good at researching over google, right?
Then go ahead and have a look at the Energy Towers GmbH, there u will find both mentioned as shareholders, but still they have also their seperate positions in different companies!

Ur accusations are really annoying and I don't really understand what is all behind that, ur not interested in solving this matter here even though I wrote u already before, still u ignored it and u continue pushing us and continue with ur accusations.

Ur last sentence from the previous post shows it all :
"So I do not want to conclude that this is a scam, I will try (but I have never done lol) to know more about the team. In the meantime if someone has information I am interested."
U don't want to conclude? , no ur not trying Henry otherwise u could have contacted us after if ur interested in such a thing,
and ur "lol" is really disrespectful because its a serious matter.
In the meantime instead of posting here and stealing our time, I assume only because u have a lot of it, u could have called or contacted us in professional manner.

I'm not going to further comment on this issue anymore in the future, because the only thing u want is attention Henry, thats pure and simple!

Haitham Sabra / CEO
BEATRIX AG

Dear Mr. Asscror,

Best regards

Athar Ahmed

hello, first of all as I said I did not in any way conclude that you were a scam and I will not allow it without any other member is supported or not my writings.

Why this post? Quite simply, with regard to my writings, and yet I have subscribed to your bounty, I am surprised at the value of each action in number of tokens. Being a hard worker for the world of cryptocurrency, I have never experienced such a big payout and I am not the only one in view of the few remarks in the thread of your post. It just puzzled me: you can understand that being accustomed to falling on dishonest projects (scam) that makes me waste my time and especially my money, I got a little more interested in yours.

As indicated on the previous post, what surprises me is that several members of your team do not indicate any link with beatrix on Linkedin:
-Dr Geimer, KIT, nothing

And there are others.

I will not take back my old post but all the collaborating companies to your project make no mention on their site and given the magnitude of this it surprises me. This does not prove anything of course.

I'm just back for a moment on the registration number of the company and I do not invent it: on one of the posts you have the name change timeline to lead to Beatrix in July 2018: it also surprises me.

Now, as stated in the first post, I am not here to make accusations about a possible scam but I exposed my astonishment and concern to the community. Either this one considers that I am wrong and that will raise the doubts that I have on you and wish you a good success.

In the meantime, if you have elements to clear my doubts, I'll be more than happy
cordially
Beatrix ICO

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 11:44:20 AM

That was my message on LinkedIn at 04:02 this morning, which stayed unanswered but instead u replied here again with new accusations.

Hi Thierry

A team member forwarded your “scam” thread to me regarding Beatrix Ico, it’s really a shame accusing us of such things without even checking the facts Thierry.
Did u registered and had a look at the Energy Towers full technical video and the documentation, yes it is a Prototyp of 60kWh and it is already working, there is a documentary that is going to be published in September after the functionality is approved by the university of Karlsruhe.
The ZDF(2 German Television Channel) has been with us for the last 4 month. Yes ur right regarding the tests of the prototype, it is going to take 4 month of testing after we can proceed with the 1MW Maschine because of regulations etc, the lobby wouldn’t let us proceed like we wanted here in Germany, u can think about the why. That’s why we decided to go to Africa and start from there, we don’t have the strict regulations like in Europe or else where, we know that the Energy Towers can deliver and that’s why we want to proceed ASAP with building the first 1MW Maschine to show the people that don’t believe in it that we can deliver.  I was awaiting criticism and non believers regarding the energy production but not being accused for scamming. We benn dealing with criticism for the last 2 years only because people don’t have the vision for something so simple that can really solve a lot of problems in today’s environments.  Regarding ur research’s about the company etc, please have a look at the patent and on the date, the company : BEATRIX AG, it’s common in Switzerland to use old company’s because of different regulations and so on, u can ask any lawyer and yes it was before a subsidiary company of phenecia AG. Whom u also accused of being not real, did u look up it’s existence date? Phenecia AG take care of investments of Family offices who don’t want to put their names upon every deal, it’s a discreet investment company which holds shares in 7 different mid cap companies around the world. Did u check the other companies of our partnerships? GBZ exists since 1960 / Hänchen in third generation since 1930 / nynex is already delivering telecommunications data in Africa and around the globe, the KIt university, the professor is also not real? Go to the website and check if he’s the head of technology over there, bioconstruct is a well known company regarding waste to energy. This project is going to be a benchmark for social achievements, we believe in it and working hard every day to make it happen that’s why it hurts when somebody accuse us with such a heavy unfair word and all because we are giving to much profits away for bounty? Because we want early supporter to have the biggest gains for helping us achieve this task without being dependent on development finance from world banks and institutional development banks who only pretend to be willing to help average people and social projects but in fact they have their own Agenda.  For ur information Thierry, The Energy towers will be the main event at the Expo 2020, we have it already on paper but we are not allowed to announce it before the functionality test of the EnergyTowers and there are so many other things that I can share with u to convince u that ur assumption is wrong but i don’t need to do it because some people see only the bad things and the good thought behind ideas.  U couldn’t have misread the fact that this is also a big social project, so if u and this bad root in ur mind, why didn’t u call us to get informations about everything in advance before acting like that with such a ridiculous step. Sry I can’t understand it, there are so many projects out there that don’t have even a beneficial product for the environment and people in need and they get hyped but when it comes to things that can maybe produce a REAL achievement people tend do bow them down only because they don’t have the imagination, imagination is everything dear Thierry, so many wise men mentioned it already in the past. 
Actually somehow I still have sympathy for u, I guess it’s because of the name of my all time favourite football player 😇 Thierry Henry!  Just do me a favour and check things next time really deep before accusing people of such things please🙏🏻 In case u need information about us, the project or our “scientific”☺️Maschine feel free to contact us. 
Wow, that was good writing u, because I was really angry before I started writing but now I feel better, it’s a part of this project fighting against big player/ lobby people but also the normal people and u have to keep convincing everybody. Pioneers never had it easy, it was in the past like that and will always be like that. 
Gnite 😅 or better Gmorning 

Haitham Sabra / CEO Beatrix AG

Dear Mr. Asscror,

Best regards

Athar Ahmed

-Dr Geimer, KIT, nothing

And there are others.

cordially
asscror (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 12:15:13 PM

Henry I wrote u on LinkedIn already and no answer from ur side until now.

i will quote this from u "Now, as stated in the first post, I am not here to make accusations about a possible scam" but still u open a thread with a harsh word!
Just let me know what it's all about, who is paying u to do that stuff, I would like to know it.

I told u regarding this one here " In the meantime, if you have elements to clear my doubts, I'll be more than happy", you can contact us via phone anytime or
visit us in our offices, just google Beatrix AG, since I've noticed ur good in that matters, the company that ur accusing with a scam and u will find the location.
I don't get ur point about our partners, did u watch the movie with Prof. Dr. Greimer, whom u mentioned in ur post " -Dr Geimer, KIT, nothing" ?
So he and the KIT university they don't know anything about it but still talking about it the video, I really don't get ur point.
Also our other partners, most of them are CEO's of their own companies, they are a part of the Team, it's a cooperation Henry, so of course they are not going to resign from their companies to be with Beatrix. Did u check the core Team? The things your writing about the companies not mentioning it, there are contracts in place.
GBZ and Hänchen are integrated in the development of the Energy Towers, yes it is big and it will be mentioned officially like I told u in my message this morning.
"Mr. Buxbaum" is the CEO of Nynex and Fiber one, "- MR Matlari, EMMON, nothing- Mr Rieger, ZUBLIN, nothing", ur good at researching over google, right?
Then go ahead and have a look at the Energy Towers GmbH, there u will find both mentioned as shareholders, but still they have also their seperate positions in different companies!

Ur accusations are really annoying and I don't really understand what is all behind that, ur not interested in solving this matter here even though I wrote u already before, still u ignored it and u continue pushing us and continue with ur accusations.

Ur last sentence from the previous post shows it all :
"So I do not want to conclude that this is a scam, I will try (but I have never done lol) to know more about the team. In the meantime if someone has information I am interested."
U don't want to conclude? , no ur not trying Henry otherwise u could have contacted us after if ur interested in such a thing,
and ur "lol" is really disrespectful because its a serious matter.
In the meantime instead of posting here and stealing our time, I assume only because u have a lot of it, u could have called or contacted us in professional manner.

I'm not going to further comment on this issue anymore in the future, because the only thing u want is attention Henry, thats pure and simple!

Haitham Sabra / CEO
BEATRIX AG

Dear Mr. Asscror,

Best regards

Athar Ahmed

-Dr Geimer, KIT, nothing

And there are others.

cordially

hi not henry and nobody is paying me.

I'm just a crypto worker and i have the right to ask questions is called democracy. As stated there is no accusation just the interrogations.
Regarding technology, I never said that it does not just exist that I did not find on google  this collaboration between you and this technology except on your site. The video that you speak to me on your site is very real but in no case the Prof speaks of your association or of beatrix, it seems to me.
Then I never said that these people did not exist, I just wondered about the fact that as part of your organization chart, it seemed surprising that these people do not indicate any link with Beatrix neither directly or indirectly in their centers of corporate interests. The companies also exist but I am surprised that with such a big project these do not indicate anything on their site concerning this collaboration, but you're certainly right, all this may have to be kept secret.

Now, as I say, I made my doubts available to the end-point community. This is the principle of the community. I do not respond to private messages whatever they are, neither linkedin not email in order to be transparent in the eyes of all.
By cons just one last thing, I have no answer from you about the origin of my doubts, namely the value you give to your bounty (100 rix = 5usd on your site and for a tweet it can go up to 500000 rix !!).
As you can imagine, I would not participate in this one and I leave it to everyone to make their opinion.

Good luck for your project and our paths are separated there.

oh just for lol : if you read the sentence well it's against me this lol and not against you! I just said that I was not sure to get there as some here who do an exceptional job on this kind of subject!
Beatrix ICO

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 10:48:59 PM

Good evening Henry!

Unfortunately, again we have to take some time, we otherwise would have dedicated to our clients and supporters, who really care for the cause of our project, to answer your false alarm. I can’t really imagine, that you are serious and / or honest in your intentions, nor are you seemingly interested in a solution for your misconceptions, Henry.

Hello everyone, I wonder about the company BEATRIX who posted his bounty today: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4768116.0
Already I'm surprised rewards proposed that seem extravagant (exemple: twitter 1000 followers, 1 tweet 150000 tokens (100 tokens=5$)) waouhhh i love it !!!

First you are loving it, then you are stating you don’t want to participate.

I will not take back my old post […]

We never asked you to take back your old post, nor did we ever try to stop you from asking questions; au contraire, we even encouraged you to ask us. But we also demand, that this is done in a respectful way. You, on the other Hand, dear Henry – prefer to carelessly name and shame a whole endeavor (that wants to bring social balance and growth to a long-neglected region), thereby defaming all the hard-working individuals attached to Beatrix and their endless hours of dedicated work, solely based on small details that seemed to not add up in your mind. Not everything you can’t find on Google, is not existing and – as important – vice versa, Henry. Just the fact, that I have to explain this, leaves me speechless, especially since I really sympathized with your effort, you were showing initially.

Of course, nobody wants to fall for a scam. That’s why the market created mechanisms to detect and reveal such ventures and there are platforms and communities, where experienced advisors and traders will ring the alarm, if there are clear signs of crooked activity. But never have I seen, anything like this, where someone who either is following a hidden agenda, or is just seeking attention to build himself a reputation of some sort, just comes up with things he understood wrongly and then doesn’t even wants to step into a well-meant dialogue with those being accused by him.

I do not respond to private messages whatever they are, neither linkedin not email in order to be transparent in the eyes of all.

As Mr. Sabra has shown in his post preceding your answer, he has in no way been intransparent in messaging you. As everyone can see, he had nothing written, that he wouldn’t post in public. Your act of ignoring our attempts to solve your questions, is clearly showing your morals behind your campaign, Henry.

To clarify your initial misconception, the amount of RIX for the twitter bounty mentioned is not per tweet as you stated - it’s rather per follower section for all tweets within the same category for each week and these are the bounty rules, conditions and allocations only until the end of pre-sale. After that and in preparation for the crowd sale we will adjust our program after analyzing and evaluating the outcome.

For example 500.000 Rīx  x  US $ 0,025 ( Because this is the official price at Pre-Sale) = US $ 12.500. So, you really think this is too much? We reserved 2 % of all RIX for the bounty campaign which is going to end on the 18.11.2018. In our opinion it’s not too much if we provide special rewards for everybody who supported us and helped us reach our aimed goals from the beginning. If everything goes as planned and the token will rise to its actual value (think of the 5kWh initial charge every token will be loaded with), it’s the total reflection of our philosophy (which you didn’t care about) that our first-hour supporters shall have their fair share of the profits.

Still, if you are willing to get into an unbiased dialogue and see for yourself, that our token is a real-world commodity backed investment vehicle, our CEO’s invitation stands. Have a good night, dear Henry!

Regards
Athar Ahmed
Business Development & Social-Media Division at Beatrīx AG
masphie

Activity: 896
Merit: 102

-= OI =-

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 12:15:40 AM

About price for bounty reward, i think thats very2 big money and realistic (from your word above).

And my question is, ..
If your goal not reach until deathline, or just reach softcape target. What do you have backup plan or the reward still like this ?

-= OI =-
Beatrix ICO

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2018, 12:42:00 AM

Selamat pagi Masphie,

thanks for ur question, above we explained already that it is not to much because its the amount of RIX rewarded that we are splitting between all participants to the specific bounty.

Our target Goal in Pre-Sale is 12,5 m, thanks to support we are getting, 56% of that target is been reached already. Thats for Pre-Sale and the main sale is on the 18.10.18

I'm not sure if I got ur question right, with deathlike u mean end of ICO on the 18.11.18 ?

Regarding the bounty reward like mentioned above, the rules are only now during Pre-Sale as described, after Pre-Sale and in preparation for the crowd sale we will adjust our program after analyzing and evaluating the outcome.

I hope I was able to help u out with ur question.

In the last days we announced 4 Top advisor who  joined our Team to support us in specific areas, for more information visit our Website and hopefully u will support us also after

learning more about our cause and what we want to achieve.

Best regards

Andreas Cortina

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: