Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 11:49:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [APP] Appcoin - The digital currency for digital products | Client update!  (Read 101986 times)
appcoin.info (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

Appcoin Development Team

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2014, 02:02:46 PM

IMPORTANT INFORMATION:

Due to the problems with the clients and syncing we will RELAUNCH Appcoin! Relaunch takes place on Sunday, March 9th, 18:00 GMT!

We have replaced the coder that has made the current code for Appcoin. All the problems and delays have been because of his lack of devotion on Appcoin and instead of creating a working client, we have recieved only messed up client versions and they've been always late from the schedules. This has caused us huge problems on informing the Appcoin community and the pools and mining has been far from order. 

We have now hired a professional and devoted coder into the Appcoin Development team. Appcoin will be reborn with smooth working clients and we will also change the specs structure to suit the concept better. Transactions & confirmations will be much faster and there will be Kimoto Gravity Well and other mechanisms integrated to make Appcoin mining as fair as possible to everybody.

We are very sorry about the mess around clients and the fact that we have to relaunch Appcoin. Allthough all the work concerning development and infrastructure building around Appcoin have not been a waste, instead all of that will come to use after the relaunch. We hope that all the games, block explorer, translation projects, faucets etc. will be updated as the new Appcoin launch takes place on March 9th 18:00 GMT.

Appcoin Development team

●                                                     Z I X X                                                     ●
[    DISCORD    ]  [    TWITTER    ]  [ ANN THREAD ]  [   FACEBOOK   ]
|   Automated Shared MNs   |  80% Masternode Rewards  |   Highest "Locked %"  |

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
deathmul

Activity: 472
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 06:28:52 PM

Ok. I will receive from DEV team coins which I mined in first launch, right?
Time is money, show us that our hashrate (early first launch adopters) was for nothing.

Ilan1

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 07:41:51 PM

Great and can you refund me the 50,000+ coins I lost during the first launch?Huh??

LTCgear.com Review http://ltcgear.co.ukhttp://ltcgear.com/?apage=120 - 160mh/s for $850 use coupon code "anniversary1yr" - Active Multi Algorithm cloud mining in Scrypt, X11 and Scrypt-N - ROI in 5 Weeks
dagi

Activity: 374

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2014, 07:49:35 PM

So, our coins are gone?
RealMiner

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 08:03:36 PM

What i'm supposed to do with all those coins i mined. I'm not going to spend one more minute on this coins.

This is one of the worst coins i mined.

Mister

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 08:11:59 PM

IMPORTANT INFORMATION:

Due to the problems with the clients and syncing we will RELAUNCH Appcoin! Relaunch takes place on Sunday, March 9th, 18:00 GMT!

We have replaced the coder that has made the current code for Appcoin. All the problems and delays have been because of his lack of devotion on Appcoin and instead of creating a working client, we have recieved only messed up client versions and they've been always late from the schedules. This has caused us huge problems on informing the Appcoin community and the pools and mining has been far from order. 

We have now hired a professional and devoted coder into the Appcoin Development team. Appcoin will be reborn with smooth working clients and we will also change the specs structure to suit the concept better. Transactions & confirmations will be much faster and there will be Kimoto Gravity Well and other mechanisms integrated to make Appcoin mining as fair as possible to everybody.

We are very sorry about the mess around clients and the fact that we have to relaunch Appcoin. Allthough all the work concerning development and infrastructure building around Appcoin have not been a waste, instead all of that will come to use after the relaunch. We hope that all the games, block explorer, translation projects, faucets etc. will be updated as the new Appcoin launch takes place on March 9th 18:00 GMT.

Appcoin Development team

Hahahahah, what a noobs! Cheesy
appcoin.info (OP)

Appcoin Development Team

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2014, 08:23:10 PM
Last edit: March 02, 2014, 08:38:06 PM by appcoin.info

Ok. I will receive from DEV team coins which I mined in first launch, right?
Time is money, show us that our hashrate (early first launch adopters) was for nothing.

We are sorry but our hands are tied in this. We have also put huge amount of time and work to develop Appcoin services. We had an awesome start with 10GH mining rates and we would've never wanted to relaunch Appcoin. Having the old coder that led the clients to death, there was no other option for us. We did all we could to save the mining done allready but it wasn't possible.
There will be giveaways & faucets after the launch to share Appcoins for everybody. We will be giving bigger amounts than the faucets used to give. Also the new code makes Appcoin much more attractive to miners with all sizes of hashing power available. Kimoto Gravity Well and new specifications will make mining as fair as possible.
We are so sorry about the mess with the clients but this was the only way to go. To be honest, changing the code will benefit everyone more in longterm, than holding the old code around.

We hope that every single person that took part on the first Appcoin launch would understand our position and that we had no other choice. Thanks for understanding!
Apologies!

Appcoin Development team

●                                                     Z I X X                                                     ●
crypto1

Activity: 8

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 10:08:47 PM

Why would I mine this again?HuhHuh  I already wasted the first 2 days of the original launch mining this

useless coin.  Lost them all, with no way to get them back thanks to you "re-releasing" this coin for "the

long term good of everyone"

Crapcoin

Stay away and mine something else!!!!!!!!
pilleri

Activity: 13

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 10:21:32 PM

Tbh i think this is good because there was no sync anymore and source was different version. Not happy for relaunch but appcoin could become the next auroracoin if they get deal with application store..
ezvm

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 11:43:20 PM

IMPORTANT INFORMATION:

Contact Appcoin Development team:
      Email: appcoindev@outlook.com
      Bitcointalk forums account: appcoin.info

www.appcoin.info

This time with a 0.3% premine or better none at all, okay? Don't get more than you have to.[/list][/list]

ec4web

Activity: 57

View Profile
      March 03, 2014, 12:57:05 AM

relaunch  Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry

no more appcoin
      lolcoind

Activity: 112

View Profile
      March 03, 2014, 04:42:33 AM

Yourmine Appcoin Pool Now Open!

Professional Pool - Active Staff Members

Low 0% Fees

http://app.okaypool.com/
      Hannilein

Activity: 35

View Profile
      March 03, 2014, 09:13:15 AM

Tbh i think this is good because there was no sync anymore and source was different version. Not happy for relaunch but appcoin could become the next auroracoin if they get deal with application store..

Why would an appstore sign a deal with someone who cant event properly launch the coin and maintain its functionality?
      And the answer is: They will never do that!
      nearmiss

Activity: 448

View Profile
      March 03, 2014, 02:37:50 PM

Why would an appstore sign a deal with someone who cant event properly launch the coin and maintain its functionality?
      And the answer is: They will never do that!

But its *called* appcoin!  Surely that means it will be adopted for apps!  Where could the logic possibly break down?!

Profit-Switching Pool w/ Vardiff -> http://hashco.ws  Optionally keep the alts we mine or auto-trade for BTC. In addition can be paid out in any of: 365, AC, BC,  BTC, C2, CINNI, COMM, FAC, HBN, MINT, PMC, QRK, RDD, WC, XBC
      Gotti

Activity: 14

View Profile
      March 04, 2014, 05:16:05 PM

will be waiting for this launch..!
      dararel

Activity: 181
      Merit: 100

View Profile
      March 04, 2014, 05:18:13 PM

MINE TAXI COIN !!! low difficulty
      appcoin.info (OP)

Appcoin Development Team

View Profile WWW
      March 04, 2014, 11:27:21 PM

its a scam site. The stole the complete design from a well trusted gaming site (https://satoshi-karoshi.com) and site doesn't payout also...

Thanks for your post. We will check this out!

guozhuliu

Activity: 148
      Merit: 100

View Profile
      March 05, 2014, 04:09:22 AM

hello,
         Please add the new pool url= http://app.sumpool.com
        1% fee

Hashhot Pool: http://www.hashhot.com 
      Next-level Cryptocurrency Professional Mining Pool
      bitwho
      Legendary

Activity: 1274
      Merit: 1000

View Profile
      March 05, 2014, 05:02:48 AM
      Last edit: March 05, 2014, 05:23:58 AM by bitwho

http://www.ingdoc.de/en/facts.html

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
      appcoin.info (OP)

Appcoin Development Team

View Profile WWW
      March 05, 2014, 02:48:26 PM

hello,
         Please add the new pool url= http://app.sumpool.com
        1% fee

Thanks for your addition to the available Appcoin mining pools. We will update all the topics and our website within the next days.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
        Print  

Jump to: