Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 02:23:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why personal tokens can be useful?  (Read 208 times)
Th3Program

Activity: 240
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 02:41:39 PM

I think that the idea itself is interesting and can be useful in the future.
Dayx

Activity: 602
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 02:42:46 PM

But the problem is how can you give the value to your token?  the majority of icos are using the crowdfunding to determine the price of each coin. As long as you have product and it should be appeared instantly.
but how you can do that if your product still under the development? At least to create such a new distribution method will be very helpful.

maybe, if the product already had a partner with some company, and people knows about these company. many investor would interested to join such project. aren't it good for keeping the value of the token?. well, although it's ends up being dumped in the first time the token listed on market.
FireEye58

Activity: 164
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 02:50:58 PM

Personal Tokens are very helpful for proffessionals, singers, sportsman and anyone who are interested in launching their tokens. Anybody, in may opinion would use personal tokens to get their offers in public. Would be very happy if anyone discusses it more descriptively with some example.
kjnfmplm

Activity: 364
Merit: 6

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 02:54:29 PM

Personal Tokens are very helpful for proffessionals, singers, sportsman and anyone who are interested in launching their tokens. Anybody, in may opinion would use personal tokens to get their offers in public. Would be very happy if anyone discusses it more descriptively with some example.

Yup. It is an interesting idea that should be considered doing. If this will be implemented in this community, it might help to reduce the shitty coins existing today. And, it might solve the problems that even the famous coins have. Like, fast transactions. Low fees.
CrazyBTC7800

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 04:04:51 PM

I prefer personal tokens for me. And I hope it’s effective for me for me.  Then I can easily handle daily life transaction and payment. And that’s why I prefer for me personal tkens.
inillo

Activity: 254
Merit: 18

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 05:01:53 PM

I think that many celebrities could very well benefit from some short of tokenisation of their services or future earning. Personal tokens are good for that.
privedvelosiped

Activity: 434
Merit: 108

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 03:24:02 PM

I don't want to advertise anything, I just want to tell the idea I thought about after reading your first post. So. There is already such a crypto state. Which has everything what says the author of the first post in this topic. You can transfer coins of this crypto state for a service or for friendship to another person. The idea itself is very interesting. Read is called
decenturion . com
jwplayer0
Copper Member

Activity: 224
Merit: 30

[REP] Augur

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 07:30:46 PM

Yes, I agree, it can be beneficial for a blogger, for example, the more his channel grows and the popularity, the more expensive his tokens are.

trademaniac (OP)

Activity: 518

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 07:16:23 AM

Yes, I agree, it can be beneficial for a blogger, for example, the more his channel grows and the popularity, the more expensive his tokens are.

Well, that's what I meant. that there would be a brainstorm, so that everyone would express their own thoughts. There have already been many ideas, as it turned out, personal tokens may reflect the personal brand.

trademaniac (OP)

Activity: 518

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 07:25:28 AM

In my opinion, you can tokenize each of us, each person has a value.
Examples of using such tokens are obvious.
I could accept payments for my own token services and would be happy to pay for coffee at the token of my favorite coffee shop.
and you?
But the problem is how can you give the value to your token?  the majority of icos are using the crowdfunding to determine the price of each coin. As long as you have product and it should be appeared instantly.
but how you can do that if your product still under the development? At least to create such a new distribution method will be very helpful.

It's a beautiful idea, imagine that a man works and his personal brand is appreciated, which translates into his token, what a great retirement?
You are getting better, you have more and more experience, and your token is worth more and more. something beautiful.

coinnywide

Activity: 33
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 10:31:04 AM

in my opinion, because it can facilitate us in making transactions. because we don't have to bring enough money by transferring using the token. maybe in the future many will make payments using tokens 
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: