PLATO's Bitcoin Road Trip Completed! [June 19-? Bonus round! SFO PDX SEA YVR]

Pages: << < (17/17)

RodeoX:

What? PLATO you did'nt die??? Great, I guess I lost 2BTC on that bet. :-[

j/k Nice job man.

CoinMan:

It's been a pleasure to see you through the "beginning" of your journey!  We'll be glad to have you back anytime you're around the left coast.  Keep on keepin' us up-to-date!

CoinMan

phorensic:

Met Plato last night to fill up his Firebird.  We had some drinks at a Subway across the parking lot and chatted about bitcoins for about an hour.  Very cool guy.  So many business ideas were flying around.  It's almost unlimited to what kind of business you could get off the ground in the bitcoin industry right now.  Our conversation didn't really focus on one topic, we were flying off on tangents every ten seconds.  Always nice to chat with another intellectual.  He also told me that he likes the west coast so much that he plans on moving here!  At a couple points in the conversation I think I lost his attention while he watched some of our west coast girls walk by  ;D .  And that was only our ugly Corona girls, hahaha!  Anyway, amazing trip and awesome meeting you Plato.  Keep us updated, and take more photos!

BrightAnarchist:

Quote from: PLATO on June 13, 2011, 11:33:40 AM
--
true - Sorry, you missed me. :-/ I'm in LA! (Or close enough to count :D)

I met up with BrightAnarchist in Vegas then Dissipate in San Diego. Now I'm staying with Coinman in orange county.

I've got in touch with everyone on my map who's in LA but I've probably missed some people. I'm gonna go to the Crash Space hackerspace at 8pm tuesday and maybe give a presentation there. Bitcoin meetup?

I am going to stick around for about a week and continue north to SFO / Portland / Seattle / Vancouver. I'm having too much fun to stop now. So far I love San Diego and California, I'm looking forward to seeing what lies north.

I'd like to plan out my route more carefully now that I'm on the tech-heavy west coast, so let me know if there's anyone I should meet, anywhere I should talk about Bitcoins, or anything I should see or do.

Thanks a ton to everyone who's helped me make it this far - everyone who's sent me coins, you rule, everyone who I've met, you rock.

PLATO

--

It was a blast, Plato! Anytime you're in Vegas again drop me a line

chsados:

this sounds awesome!  i would love to do this.  maybe we could come up with a group who would like to do an intercontinental trip.  everything should be video documented and could be a great bitcoin human interest piece.

Pages: << < (17/17)