Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 04:11:29 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to maximize your altcoins holding.  (Read 483 times)
Barrycuda007

Activity: 102
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 02:27:21 PM

If you want to maximize your ALTcoin invest you have to follow the following this. endow in an altcoin while it is at rest in its ICO phase. This will assurance the cheapest possible coin. Secondly You can also grasp out for a coin to strike the market and pass up the ICO mania. Finally holding on a slight longer can also be helpful as you watch the new altcoin go through its first spear and dip.
SlashEject

Activity: 219

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 02:43:48 PM

Bounty, holding, and quize are very famous in getting tokens for free. But as we see, most okens are scam and some of these along with some games really are not free but costs some bucks to get started which in return come as zero. So, we all may aware about these facts and if anyone wants may go for it. I prefer investing in coins and have legit returns.
oemar bakrie

Activity: 1274
Merit: 100

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 04:12:25 PM

all the bounty will surely ask us to give progress on the token,eg follow all the way in want by bounty it's just all bounty have different rules ..
and I am more following the project that is in social media in the hope that it will get a free token that will have a good future ..

Idrisu

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 04:16:27 PM

Trading is the best way for one to maximize profits.  I get my bitcoin increasing by coins flipping also.  I think we can only success in increasing our holding by investing into good icos and when there are listed in exchange sell them for profits.
sirminesalot

Activity: 1148
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 04:41:12 PM

Bounty, holding, and quize are very famous in getting tokens for free. But as we see, most okens are scam and some of these along with some games really are not free but costs some bucks to get started which in return come as zero. So, we all may aware about these facts and if anyone wants may go for it. I prefer investing in coins and have legit returns.
Suggested indeed when the market is there we are better to sell just the asset and not too long to hold it because it is very big risk actually
john_nautica

Activity: 966
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 04:46:19 PM

bounty will still be a good choice to get coins in cryptocurrency, we know if now there are so many ways that can be done. but with bounty can be a good job and does not require funds for initial capital

hh4mmm

Activity: 378
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 05:26:36 PM

very sure mates,
that is true, since we don't have money to buy most of expensive crypto currencies like bitcoin and the rest, all we need to do is by participating in some bounty campaign to keep on earning some free cryptocurrencies.
bounty is one of the best way to earn token and after which we might have undergo some of the process it will be listed on exchange after that we can easily exchange or trade it to a particular crypto currencies which we want to.
now talking of holding our altcoin and token, well to me i don't hold most of those coin or token that have no potentials in the market because holding most of them after which they will drop to zero and it seems as if a waste and it is occupying space in my wallet, so what i do is that once i receive such token what i do to is trade immediately before the value drops in the market.
miyaka26

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 05:34:56 PM

Number 3 seems an event to an ICO I never encountered such quizzes from them it is more airdrops and free tokens from my experience, if you are holding tokens from ICO most probably from the bounty and you are unsure for the project future success then you can sell some tokens to position yourself from other crypto or bitcoin you can do 50% cut or less to reduce the risks while they still have volume.

Ojengonggu

Activity: 756
Merit: 105

Trphy.io

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 06:05:51 PM

for those who have money to collect tokens / altcoins can directly join ICO
while for those who have no money to join ICO to bounty / airdrop hunter is the solution with this we can mengunpulkan many tokens

btctalk123

Activity: 274
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 06:55:50 PM

We all know that blockchain is in hype right now. Tokenization of asset will soon be mainstream. When regulation finally comes along with cryptocurrencies, what we are expecting might become reality (moon). Crypto is very volatile, which is very true. But, what if you get your crypto free? You don't really care about the price, right? But how to get your altcoins for free?

1. Bounty
Now, since they are new born altcoins, they are doing bounty program for anyone that fits the requirements. Normally they ask you to share, to translate, etc. Just by that, you get your alts. For example: trade.io, one of successful ICO in 2017, did a lot of bounty program, by sharing their profile in well-known crypto forum, like bitcointalk, reddit, medium, by translating their Whitepaper, etc.

2. Holding
Yes, by holding. It is not 100% free, but by holding some tokens, sometimes you get lots of altcoins. For example: If you are holding minimum 2500 tradetoken ($TIO), you are qualified to get lots of airdrops by Trade.io's ICO Clients. They are airdropping massive altcoins, like XRR, TTV, DOG, INGOT, DMC and many more ICO's in the pipeline. If you do not hold TIO, you can just register and you will get your tokens.

3. Quiz
If you are very active and curious, you can join all of crypto telegram group. They do sometimes a quiz that you can get their token easily. Simply by guessing FIFA World Cup Score, registering your email, etc.

This may seem to good to be true, but it IS. Remember, we are in the very beginning of blockchain technology. Do not underestimate one token. It might be your fortune in the future. Grab as much as you can, gotta catch 'em all.
Also don't forget about investing practice, you can always save some money from your regular expenses in order to investing in cryptocurrency. By doing that you will spend on the active not of the passive.

deep4u

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 12:36:15 PM

You have some good points covered here ete iam also bounty Hunter and  hold my coins till moon and also buy some coins which are very cheap alyo i do day trading to maximize my profits.
Morphing

Activity: 302
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2018, 12:39:52 PM

I've been bounty for six months already. In addition, there is experience in investing in ICO. And also I trade on stock exchanges and use trading robots.
Sanjida
Copper Member

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 01:59:54 PM

I think bounty is expressly a great way to increase your holdings.it is making huge exploit on the marketing. because we know there are so many ways that can be done.the allusion extremity are useful to maximize altcoins holding.
kulsuma

Activity: 476

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2018, 09:08:59 PM

Apart from these 3 ways of earning free Altcoins here are some more: PTC sites to earn Cryptocurrency, invest on Cloudmining, join airdrops etc. Games like fomo3d, fomo are also great ways to earn through dividends. Hope this is helpful, do let me know, which one you preferred from above.
laskybok

Activity: 315
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 09:31:24 PM

Airdrop is also another way of accumulating more altcoins. Although, there are large number of people who dislike airdrop, just because of low payment or scam projects. I also participate in airdrop and i have at least earned substantial amount amount of altcoins from some very few good ones.
Bonwin

Activity: 798
Merit: 38

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 11:37:28 PM

For every beginner in the crypto space who want to earn some altcoins first before investing, can venture into bounty. Although, one of the virtue that every bounty hunter needs is patience. Then gradually, such can advance into other aspects.
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 06:11:39 AM

All suggestions you mentioned are the way of getting free coins or tokens. But do you really think it is that easy? Do you think the value of those coins will actually rise extremely high? They are given away for free, so chances are that they won't. And bounty, airdrop and quiz/giveaways are actually not really worth it if you are a serious investor. They are just waste of time. You could do something more efficient to earn more using the same amount of time and concentration.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
BountyMorglen

Activity: 97

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 06:25:55 AM

Yes, but you forgot to mention how many percent of the ICO fails, how many percent of airdrop are ordinary spam and user information collection. You have to be very careful, choose carefully, and not just throw your Breasts on the embrasure.
HEvangelista

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 06:33:09 AM

I doubt you will get some merits because many have told the same infomation over various bitcoin forums if merits part of your plan to share (many have tried and failed too) but still I do appreciate that you are giving this information for the consumption of the newbies.
wivecrypto

Activity: 26

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 07:59:37 AM

there are so many ways to maximize your altcoins. Honestly, what I did to maximize my coin is to follow the bounty and airdrop.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: