Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 02:35:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀🚀🚀 Advertise with us - ADconity.com 🚀🚀🚀  (Read 26153 times)
coolindark
Legendary

Activity: 959
Merit: 1037

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2019, 10:19:58 AM

60% of ad places in a month is empty with ADconity but they have a responsive support and they make payments. Also I just got my another payment which is a hard to find thing these days.

Give them a chance and also if you have companies / people around you for searching an ad company, you can recommend.
More advertisements means more revenue for us too.

ʕ•̫͡•ʕ*̫͡*ʕ•͓͡•ʔ-̫͡-ʕ•̫͡•ʔ*̫͡*ʔ-̫͡-ʔʕ•̫͡•ʕ*̫͡*ʕ•͓͡•ʔ-̫͡-ʕ•̫͡•ʔ*̫͡*ʔ-̫͡-ʔ

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nioctib.co

Activity: 64
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2019, 10:29:25 AM

60% of ad places in a month is empty with ADconity but they have a responsive support and they make payments. Also I just got my another payment which is a hard to find thing these days.

Give them a chance and also if you have companies / people around you for searching an ad company, you can recommend.

But the thing is I go 2500 impressions with 0 income, it is just wasting those spaces.
coolindark
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2019, 10:55:26 AM

But the thing is I go 2500 impressions with 0 income, it is just wasting those spaces.

This is a CPC network, if you don't get clicks, you won't get revenue. You should search for CPM... By the way, 2500 impressions with CPM will not give you something significant anyway... You have to have good visitors if you want to earn some money.

nioctib.co

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2019, 11:09:58 AM

This is a CPC network, if you don't get clicks, you won't get revenue. You should search for CPM... By the way, 2500 impressions with CPM will not give you something significant anyway... You have to have good visitors if you want to earn some money.

I do understand the difference of PPC and CPM. But when you manage ads there, it is clearly written PPC/CPM. If they don't pay for CPM, then they should just remove it isn't it? It is not about 2500 or 25k or 250k impression.
coolindark
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2019, 12:31:44 PM

I do understand the difference of PPC and CPM. But when you manage ads there, it is clearly written PPC/CPM. If they don't pay for CPM, then they should just remove it isn't it? It is not about 2500 or 25k or 250k impression.

I totally agree with you. It's a misdirection for everyone who are not following the network.

nioctib.co

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2019, 01:11:07 PM

Yeah. I only realize when I surf bitcointalk they are only paying for CPC. Previously they are using CPA models. In my opinion, either advertisers or publishers hope for good referral. If they are not willing to pay CPM to build up their network in the beginning, it's difficult for advertiser or publisher willing to stay with them. No publisher, who wants to advertise with them. No income streams, who wants to put their ads on their website. Its a stalemate position.
ADconity.com (OP)

Activity: 86
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2019, 03:55:46 PM

Dear all, your feedback is highly appreciated and taken into account thus will update our descriptions where relevant. CPM has been left due to possibility to populate ADconity.com with third-party html CPM ads however this option has not yet been chosen and most probably will take it out.
nioctib.co

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2019, 05:43:00 PM

Thanks Adconity for taking into consideration of our feedback. I still put Adconity on both of my website although CPC because at least they are good ads network and trust able.
4eByPaJILkA

Activity: 2

View Profile
September 17, 2019, 01:29:32 PM

Hello! I got a messege that my withdraw is frozen caused I have more than 4 banners on my website. I have already removed all redundant banners. So what will be with my withdraw?
GXLisa

Activity: 131
Merit: 2

Community Manager of GameX

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2019, 09:37:31 AM

We are using Adconity for a long time and getting our payout without a problem. I advise advertisers to use their platform.

GameX ● NEXTGEN GAMING CRYPTOCURRENCY ● GameX
▰ ▰ ▰ ▰      JOIN OUR COMMUNITY!      ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ (https://gamex.co.in)
4eByPaJILkA

Activity: 2

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 05:18:51 PM

Hello! more than 10 working days have already passed since the payment was ordered, but they did not withdraw it to me! what is the problem ?? Are you having any difficulties with this? with every day delayed payments-negative messages will increase!
Coinogle

Activity: 211
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2019, 06:11:25 PM

Hello! more than 10 working days have already passed since the payment was ordered, but they did not withdraw it to me! what is the problem ?? Are you having any difficulties with this? with every day delayed payments-negative messages will increase!

hope you get it

Blockoney is your resource for Finance, Technology, and Latest Bitcoin Guides.
okorieemmanuel

Activity: 269
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2019, 02:23:59 PM

Some of this comments may even be coming from other competitors. I have been using adconity for some time now. Their support team is outstanding, the response time to any message is quick and their services is perfect. In terms of payment, they now pay 100% withdrawal .

I'm not trying to exaggerate here but from my experience over the years, I've discovered that adconity have not only improved but has become the leading bitcoin advertising network.

In terms of advertising, it has competitive rates, user friendly interface and a host of option and filter that satisfy the needs of advertisers.

So I would suggest that people should stop all this negativity and have a better perspective of the adconity of today compared to the adconity of yesteryears.
okorieemmanuel

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2019, 06:07:08 AM

hope you get it

Even if he is paid, he may not even reply. He is only concerned about himself. He doesn't care even if it spoils other people's reputation. Let's wait and see if he replies again.
ADconity.com (OP)

Activity: 86

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2019, 11:15:30 AM

Thank you all so much for the great feedback and support. We wanted to provide notice that this forum is not monitored anymore and any questions can be sent to our helpdesk email directly. It is due to changing focus to only two main communication channels - email and facebook for better quality support.

ADconity.com
yannik.biz

Activity: 382
Merit: 5

View Profile
December 01, 2019, 11:08:44 AM

has this network increased his population ?
Or is this network still without advertisers ?

regards

█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████[<a style="color:#3465A4" h
okorieemmanuel

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2020, 04:51:22 PM

has this network increased his population ?
Or is this network still without advertisers ?

regards

Adconity is now one of the best Bitcoin advertising network now that coinad is closed. Although I don't get 100% fill rate, adconity has quality advertiser as well as publishers. So yannik , its all about QUALITY! ADCONITY and QUALITY are synonymous
viettudau38

Activity: 8

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2021, 04:15:48 AM

Anyone else join this network?
Minimum payment 500$. Exciting!
https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-t4abAs99qPM/YJ9K1Hg7GaI/AAAAAAAAADc/nhzS1IeDtioetvG7Ck_tGsjxoU0fLM4eQCLcBGAsYHQ/s320/Untitled.png
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  

Jump to: