Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 10:24:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [NEW] SupraBitcoin ★ An easy game to gamble Bitcoins. Provably fair, instant ★  (Read 1595 times)
SupraBitcoin (OP)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 19, 2014, 05:17:31 PM
Last edit: March 12, 2014, 08:04:01 AM by SupraBitcoin

Hello everybody,

Before I get started, I would like to apologize for my bad english, it is not my mother tongue.
As you can see, I’m rather new to this forum but you can count on me to answer every question you may have.

I’m here to present you SupraBitcoin, an all-new website I’ve been working on for a few months.

http://suprabitcoin.com/images/presentation-banner.jpg

It’s finally ready for a release and I want your opinion about it before spreading the word everywhere else. My goal is to offer basic mini games to gamble Bitcoins in a friendly and secure way.
Minefield is the first game of a long series on SupraBitcoin (I hope so) and I would like to improve it in order to meet your expectations.

Minefield is played on a grid of eight levels made of 5 squares each. The grid represents the field you have to go through. The main goal of the game is to move step by step selecting one of those 5 squares, knowing that one of them is mined. You are able to leave with your gains at any time when you successfully select a safe square. Of course, the closer you will get to the end, the bigger your reward will be. However, you lose your current bet if you chose the mined square.

http://suprabitcoin.com/images/presentation-grid.jpg

I know this kind of games have been around for some time now, but I want to release them in a nice, user-friendly way, with a few interesting features and improvements compared to current similar games, like :
  • A reasonable house edge down to 1.16%;
  • Clearly displayed statistics to show that I don’t intent to steal from players;
  • User account system to bring more security to players, custom bonuses and easy-to-use wallet;
  • Strong security for users data. Most of them are stored with a strong cryptographic hash function (SHA-512 with salt);
  • A guaranteed anonymity, considering IP are not kept and you are not forced to give your email address;
  • Fast and simple ways to deposit, bet and withdraw. Transactions are automated, and instant in most cases;
  • A weekly Jackpot, allowing every registered player to try to win Bitcoins even if they don’t bet money;
  • An advanced affiliate system gives you the possibility to get back some of your losses and increase your chances to win the weekly jackpot.

A little more information about some of the most interesting features (the jackpot and the affiliate system) :

Every Monday after midnight, the jackpot (2% of each lost bet) is randomly granted to a player. The probability to win the jackpot is directly proportional to the number of jackpot points owned by each individual player.

A user receives jackpot points when :
  • He invites a new player with a valid email address (+5 points).
  • He joins SupraBitcoin for the first time with a confirmed account (+5 points).
  • He reaches the end of the grids with a real bet (+3 points).

After the jackpot is won, the jackpot points of every player are reset and the jackpot itself restart at 0.0001 BTC.

By clicking the “Generate your Link” button on the Game page, you will receive a unique link that you can share with your friends to invite them to join SupraBitcoin. You can also use Twitter or Facebook to share your link by clicking the share button on the same page.

The people who use your link to join the game will appear in your affiliates list, where you can know their accounts status. For each affiliate with a confirmed email address, you will receive 1% of your losses as a payback bonus (and the 5 jackpot points).
The payback bonus is capped at 8%, but you will continue to receive jackpot points for each new affiliate even if you reach this limit.

If you want more informations or details, you can read the F.A.Q of SupraBitcoin.

As you might expect, I don’t aim to do a bunchload of money out of this site. I just hope to cover the cost of the servers in order to develop new and interesting contents.
In fact, I already have ideas for other games but they will be more complicated to create than Minefield (it’s the main reason I started with that one).

The game is fully functional but I want to make sure there is no major trouble before spreading it. Despite all my efforts and some extensive testings, there may be undetected bugs in it, so don’t hesitate to point them out and I will fix them as soon as possible.
The minimum bet is set to 0.0001 BTC but you can play the game for free, and signing up already gives you a chance to win the jackpot.

I want you to understand I’m here to offer a content designed for players. That may sound silly given the simplicity of the first game released, but I intend to develop more and more games with the time going.  

I welcome all users of Bitcointalk who enjoy betting, and look forward to receive their feedback. Let me know what you think !
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BlueMonkey

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

Need any help ? Just PM me

View Profile
February 19, 2014, 05:47:23 PM

No free mBTC to test it ?  Wink
SupraBitcoin (OP)

View Profile
February 19, 2014, 06:15:27 PM

Hi BlueMonkey,

You can try the game for free  Wink
And you receive 5 jackpot points when you sign up with a valid email address, or 10 if you follow an affiliate link.
joksim299
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1014

Bitdice is scam scam scammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2014, 12:20:49 AM

Hi BlueMonkey,

And you receive 5 jackpot points when you sign up with a valid email address, or 10 if you follow an affiliate link.

Can you explain How Jackpot points work?

adicted

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 12:23:39 AM

What is jackpot point ?
Rulishix

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 12:55:22 AM

What's going on with that bitcoin exchange rate? Why is it so low?
BlueMonkey

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 01:30:05 AM

Hi BlueMonkey,

We got 10 points for follow an affiliate link ? Why you never said before ? Who want follow my affiliate link. I will send PM to the person interested
BlueMonkey

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 01:30:55 AM

What is jackpot point ?
The higher the jackpot, the higher chance to win it for the week
SupraBitcoin (OP)

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 05:53:11 AM

Hello,

The jackpot is a special reward, made of 2% of each lost bet.

Every Monday after midnight, the jackpot is randomly granted to a player. The probability to win the jackpot is directly proportional to the number of jackpot points owned by each individual player.

A user receives 5 jackpot points when he joins SupraBitcoin for the first time with a confirmed account, or 10 jackpot points by following an affiliate link.
He also receives 1 jackpot point when he reaches the end of the grids with a real bet.
And this is perhaps the most interesting for those who want to win the jackpot without betting  : a user with a confirmed account receives 5 jackpot points for each new affiliate with a valid email address.

After the jackpot is won, the jackpot points of every player and the jackpot itself are reset.

I also want to tell you that the house edge displayed on the home page is not fixed. This is the "real" current house edge, calculated on actual statistics. You may have noticed that the value is pretty high at the moment (good evidence that the statistics are not rigged) but this is due to the low number of games played and probably the bad luck of the biggest players. The value of the house edge should quickly get closer to 1.16%.
BlueMonkey

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 05:56:26 AM

A user receives 5 jackpot points when he joins SupraBitcoin for the first time with a confirmed account, or 10 jackpot points by following an affiliate link.
He also receives 1 jackpot point when he reaches the end of the grids with a real bet.
That very hard to get end of the grid. So, people will get all of the current jackpot right. Not divided to 2 people or more. Wink

Who want 10 jackpot point tell me and I will give my affiliate link through PM
SupraBitcoin (OP)

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 06:45:31 AM
Last edit: February 20, 2014, 09:06:58 AM by SupraBitcoin

BlueMonkey, I saw you had 0.0099 BTC on your balance. I added 0.0001 BTC to allow you to withdraw.

I read that due to Blockchain’s restraining rules, the minimum transaction is 0.001 BTC. Is it correct ? Are their informations updated ?

Also, guys, do you think it would be a good thing to add lower bet selections, knowing that it would require to display more decimals ?
BlueMonkey

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 04:13:10 PM

Why don't U people just put your affiliate link straight onto your post, why so much trouble, have to PM to get it, stupid

Hey people, I just signed up w/out anyone's affiliate link, if anyone want the extra jackpot point, U can signed up under
Who stupid ? You ? Reflink are not allowed to post because they will make spam. Lol
Faince1985

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 04:17:03 PM

Why don't U people just put your affiliate link straight onto your post, why so much trouble, have to PM to get it, stupid

Hey people, I just signed up w/out anyone's affiliate link, if anyone want the extra jackpot point, U can signed up under
You just show your stupid. Post reflink.

BlueMonkey

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 04:17:48 PM

BlueMonkey, I saw you had 0.0099 BTC on your balance. I added 0.0001 BTC to allow you to withdraw.

I read that due to Blockchain’s restraining rules, the minimum transaction is 0.001 BTC. Is it correct ? Are their informations updated ?

Also, guys, do you think it would be a good thing to add lower bet selections, knowing that it would require to display more decimals ?
Thanks for add that 0.0001BTC
SupraBitcoin (OP)

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 11:01:36 PM

That very hard to get end of the grid. So, people will get all of the current jackpot right. Not divided to 2 people or more. Wink

Indeed. A reward of one point jackpot when a user reaches the end of the grid was not enough. I did not realize that until several players tried to achieve.

From now on a player wins 3 jackpot points as a reward, whatever the amount of his bet with real money.

Players who have won jackpots point in the past received a number of points equal to what they would have obtained with the actual reward.
SupraBitcoin (OP)

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 07:47:27 AM
Last edit: March 12, 2014, 10:41:33 AM by SupraBitcoin

Hello everyone,

First, I want to thank you for your participation.

Last week, players wagered small amounts and the jackpot value was only 0.0003 BTC, which made me realize there were some defaults in the game.
In addition, the little number of invited players suggests that bonuses related to the affiliate system were insufficient.

So I made some improvements :
  • From now on the minimum bet amount is set to 0.0001 BTC (instead of 0.001 BTC).
  • When the jackpot is restarted, its initial value is 0.0001 BTC.
  • For each affiliate with a confirmed email address, you will receive +1% (instead of 0.5%) of your losses as a payback bonus and 5 Jackpot points.
    The payback bonus is capped at 8%, but you will continue to receive jackpot points for each new affiliate even if you reach this limit.

If you have any criticisms or advices about the game, do not hesitate to let me know.

Also, do not forget that you can play the game for free and that registering already gives you a chance to win the jackpot.

Good luck and have fun !
badjacks99

Activity: 1050
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 11:24:28 PM

do enjoy the game. but the higher stakes seem to hit the bomb pretty regularly. could just be back luck i guess. nice, fun game.
SupraBitcoin (OP)

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 09:09:23 AM

I'm glad you enjoy the game.

The higher levels don't "hit" the the bomb more often (you can check the grid generation with the SHA-256), but it is obviously more difficult to reach the end of the grid from the start.
For information, that probability is 16.78% Wink
badjacks99

Activity: 1050
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 11:12:58 PM

hi i made a deposit last night and it still hasnt arrived into my account. The trasaction says complete. the username is stagolee
id like to either get it on the site to play or get it shipped back please.
SupraBitcoin (OP)

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 03:17:10 PM

Hello,

I am publishing here the resolution of the problem to inform the community. An email has been sent to the player Stagolee.

The 0,005 BTC from the stagolee's deposit has been sent to his account, with a bonus of 0.001 BTC for the inconvenient.
SupraBitcoin is using the Blockchain API service for the transactions and I received what my website has considered an illogical callbacks from them.
At first, the API told me the transaction was complete but then they told me his transaction only had 5 confirmations. Maybe my server saw the callbacks at the same time and in the illogical order, I don't really know how it happened. My automated system could not handle this exception, hence the bug.

I am really sorry, I should have foreseen this scenario when programming the site. This problem should not happen again, the code has been fixed.

I hope that this problem will not give you a too bad image of SupraBitcoin.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: