Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 03:18:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [NEW] SupraBitcoin ★ An easy game to gamble Bitcoins. Provably fair, instant ★  (Read 1595 times)
jbrnt

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 04:46:13 PM

I was looking through your site... The graphics of the minefield game seems nice, but I can't see it before I register. I think you should let users see the actual game without registering, good for marketing.
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SupraBitcoin (OP)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 10:23:51 PM

Thank you for the advice, you are right  Wink

I'll think of a way to allow player to play for free without registering and maintain the same security level in my code.
I should quickly make this improvement.
SupraBitcoin (OP)

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 02:27:13 AM

Hello,

I'm here because I need your help. Like I said, SupraBitcoin is using the Blockchain API but it seems they have some issues right now (that explains Stagolee's bug by the way).
Articles on Bitcointalk are already talking about it (here for example : Blockchain receive payment api callback problems).
When a user adds funds, I sometimes have to wait several hours before receiving a notification from API. I'm not talking about the confirmations, I don't even receive the basic notification when the transaction appears on the network.

You can well imagine that this is problematic for a game like mine. The "instant" deposits are everything except instant...
So I was wondering, what should I do?
What is the best thing to do for the players of SupraBitcoin?

Just wait, hoping that the problem will be resolved in a short time, or change the payment service and temporarily disable SupraBitcoin?

Everyone does not seem to encounter the same problem with Blockchain. Do you know a trick/solution, like recreate a new online wallet (that is just an example, I don't think it will work)?

Thanks in advance.
Sat0shiSlot

Activity: 43

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2014, 04:09:04 AM

Hello,

I'm here because I need your help. Like I said, SupraBitcoin is using the Blockchain API but it seems they have some issues right now (that explains Stagolee's bug by the way).
Articles on Bitcointalk are already talking about it (here for example : Blockchain receive payment api callback problems).
When a user adds funds, I sometimes have to wait several hours before receiving a notification from API. I'm not talking about the confirmations, I don't even receive the basic notification when the transaction appears on the network.

You can well imagine that this is problematic for a game like mine. The "instant" deposits are everything except instant...
So I was wondering, what should I do?
What is the best thing to do for the players of SupraBitcoin?

Just wait, hoping that the problem will be resolved in a short time, or change the payment service and temporarily disable SupraBitcoin?

Everyone does not seem to encounter the same problem with Blockchain. Do you know a trick/solution, like recreate a new online wallet (that is just an example, I don't think it will work)?

Thanks in advance.

Why not just run your own bitcoind? Good job with the game though, I will play some later on.
SupraBitcoin (OP)

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 04:43:22 AM

Good point  Grin
When I developed SupraBitcoin, it seemed to me that Blockchain was easier to implement.
I did not know much about the Bitcoin transactions services for websites, so I chose one of the most famous during the development phase. Since the service worked perfectly, I had no particular reason to change.
If Blockchain doesn't solve the problem quickly or if I have enough free time, I intend to run my own bitcoind.

For information, I placed a warning on the game page to alert users to possible delays when they add funds.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: