Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 07:06:22 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Who knows and/or invests in NEM?  (Read 167 times)
motun01

Activity: 431
Merit: 18

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 11:51:42 PM

I made a brief research on this project a while ago and it seems very good but I am not totally convinced about their chances against the competitors, also the token metrics ia not favorable to make good TOI

yinoye

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 10:56:59 PM

NEM is a good and popular blockchain project and has gone a long way from year 2015. I think it's one of the few coins that has been able to stand the tests of time and still remain widely popular and acrtive today. It's a coin I can confidently buy and hole for long term
Michelecako

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 11:50:34 AM

I consider NEM one of the most stable altcoins in the crypto market, with the fall of bitcoin or the eferium, the decline in NEM occurred to a much lesser extent. If we talk about the strengths of the NEM as a platform for payments, then the credibility of NEM is greatly increased.

[ R E S T O t o k e n ]     |     The Global Foodservice Loyalty Space
     TOKEN SALE      ❱ Oct 10th - Dec 14th
IsabellaSophia

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 09:41:12 PM

NEM is a blockchain based platform that allows multiple ledger account to stand in one single platform. It runs on C++ version and has proof of importance as protocol. It provide a wide range of benefits for its customers.               
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: