Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 07:39:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What are the usual mistakes that newbie traders usually do?  (Read 1913 times)
BaraxLo

Activity: 910
Merit: 512

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 07:59:19 AM

Since I myself can call myself a newbie, I can say that one of the mistakes is ignoring such a function as stop loss. Another important mistake is to listen to an analyst from the Internet and do everything as he said. In this area it is very important to constantly learn and think with your head.
New bees do not know what practical experience really is, even if they have knowledge and are well aware of rules and procedure they will get more than their first knowledge after first experience. I suggest them to avoid starting with precious coins in the beginning so as if the first experience is loss then it will not be a huge loss.

On the other hand if you start with less valuable coins then you will have a great experience of it even if it is loss then it will be understandable and you will learn from your mistakes.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
YoungMaster

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

MYCRYPTOBANK.IO

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 09:04:25 PM

The mistake that newbie usually do is buy not at the right time, they tend to be FOMO rather than analyzing it first. Most of them buy when the market is green.
I've seen my friends did that and maybe I also did.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
batusangkar87

Activity: 350
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 10:18:39 PM

Buying the top and selling the low has always been tge newbie nightmare! It will take some time before you begin to get how to avoid this terrible mistake. The most important attribute that a newbie should have is persistent, just keep at it and everything will be fine
patispace

Activity: 183
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 05:36:21 PM

I do not believe in the existence of "newbie traders". There may be aspiring traders, but to deserve the title of "trader" it is not enough to invest some money and operate a trading platform with the hope that a stroke of luck will make us millionaires. That usually does not happen in real life, and perhaps the biggest mistake a newbie can make is to invest their capital without having a real knowledge of what this business means.
cfif123

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 05:45:28 PM

Surely the mistakes that often occur by novice traders panic when the market goes down, so most of them sell coins at a low price which causes huge losses. so if my advice is for a beginner trader if the market is experiencing a decline it is better to be patient waiting for the market to stabilize
Mahanton

Activity: 2702
Merit: 628

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 10:29:41 PM

Mistake are inevitable thing even professional ones do commit mistakes but lets talk about the common newbie traders mistakes.First is panic selling, they are easily got shaken when there are fuds or shills on the project.When they saw price is declining then they do easily reacts and thinking up that they should protect their investment on cutting loss. Panic sell is common but there are actually some advantages of it but most of the time this thing shouldn't really be done easily.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
wayancrypto

Activity: 462
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 07:39:56 AM

When firstly i make trade crypto on poloniex exchange a few years ago , i did not use stop loss because i did not understand how that is work. That why i loss money when first jump in to crypto trading. So i think many newbie trader did the same mistake just like me.

apityeh71

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 08:21:53 AM

In my opinion many newbies trader doing this mistake, that is greedy and does not have risk management.  Newbie trader should be learn more about trading strategy and risk management to the expert to make good money and to minimize risk.

Nahl
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 02:45:02 PM

I think from the research I did from a number of people I saw new people around me many new people or these new traders got losses because they could not control their patience and they sold coins at very cheap prices and that was a loss because they bought it when prices are expensive, they are panicked and cannot control their patience, and 90% of the 100 people I research, mistakes are often made by new traders who do not know how to trade properly and correctly.
This was already mentioned by people at here that most of beginners mistakes is they will always be the victim of FOMO which mean they will buy high and sold at cheap price and sometimes this cause also can makes newbie quit to trading because they fear to buy again
Savemore

Activity: 952
Merit: 274

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 03:07:19 PM

I think from the research I did from a number of people I saw new people around me many new people or these new traders got losses because they could not control their patience and they sold coins at very cheap prices and that was a loss because they bought it when prices are expensive, they are panicked and cannot control their patience, and 90% of the 100 people I research, mistakes are often made by new traders who do not know how to trade properly and correctly.
This was already mentioned by people at here that most of beginners mistakes is they will always be the victim of FOMO which mean they will buy high and sold at cheap price and sometimes this cause also can makes newbie quit to trading because they fear to buy again
Exactly, the usual mistakes of the newbies are they do not know when is the right time to buy and sell coins. If they experience loss, they will feel disappointment and it can really make quit in trading of cryptocurrencies.
amoredore

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 03:38:01 PM

The mistakes I remember I did was selling too early when the price falls (fear of losing) and selling too late when the price shoots (greed). Also the lack of strategy.
ufaiz50

Activity: 1666
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 04:18:00 PM

As a new kid in the cryptocurrency world, we often have our share of first mistakes in trading which helps us to be able to become better and wiser in the next transactions. What are these usual or common mistakes that newbies commit?
From what I know, many newbie traders buy coins because they attract or like that coins, they don't even have the analysis and strategy why they buy coins, they don't read or understand information about crypto. Then another mistake made was easy to panic and make decisions too quickly, including me also sometimes making these mistakes and some people who might have been trading crypto for a long time.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Tyoks

Activity: 223
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 05:23:58 PM

In my opinion many newbies trader doing this mistake, that is greedy and does not have risk management.  Newbie trader should be learn more about trading strategy and risk management to the expert to make good money and to minimize risk.
it must be explained more clearly about risk management. I better suggest communication between traders because psychologically they will be more helpful. Here no matter how much time is spent, it shouldn't be a problem for novice traders because the most important thing for them is the formation of a mentality that is good for all market conditions, I'm sure they don't think about it in a practical way.

kidoseagle0312

Activity: 1092
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 07:52:54 PM

As a new kid in the cryptocurrency world, we often have our share of first mistakes in trading which helps us to be able to become better and wiser in the next transactions. What are these usual or common mistakes that newbies commit?

The usual things were most of the newbies did was they became greed and easily get controlled by their emotions, so the result in the end was loss of of their coins. They always in hurry to get big profit here although there is no shortcut in here. Everything need to work hard for a moment while we are in stage of learning first.
strunberg

Activity: 1316
Merit: 325

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2019, 02:09:47 AM

The usual things were most of the newbies did was they became greed and easily get controlled by their emotions, so the result in the end was loss of of their coins. They always in hurry to get big profit here although there is no shortcut in here. Everything need to work hard for a moment while we are in stage of learning first.
newbie thinking it is easy to get profit from cryptocurrency.just imagin that the market will moved like 2017 did.but in fact this market so savage and make them suffering loss.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

harleymasters

Activity: 225
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 03:02:22 AM

My biggest mistake when participating in the cryptocurrency market is hasty. When I thought it was the hardest bottom and I always made my capital quick to buy at that time. I found that it always discounted prices later. My experience shows that: "the money of this world is moving from impatient to someone with patience"
BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 05:21:24 AM

usually what happens to many people trading is they are always easily affected by the conditions or news stories on the internet and they are easy to panic, and the worst is that they cannot control the patience they have so they often get losses because they often do that mistake.

Beginners are usually still vulnerable to conditions that occur in the market. They still do not have strong guidelines that they must hold to deal with all possible situations. It will take time so that beginners can reach a more stable level.
They don't have a strong stance. when they want to hold back but the market conditions panic. they will follow the panic.
that's a small example. they must begin to believe in themselves and discipline in the plans they make
Cpt. Africa

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 07:52:15 AM

1 Overtrading during intraday. 2 Following other traders strategies which are not backtested.3 Not putting necessary stop-loss to avoid capital.4 Believe blindly on tips providers and lose their hard earned money.
Sum24

Activity: 448

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 05:16:20 PM

Risk is part of life and all new and old traders should know this as a good trader I must suggest them to keep holding and not to sell if the price in market is not good. In New business you will have to be more careful than an old one.  Try to learn about trading as much as ti can and after that you can get in trading at first they should go for long term trading.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2019, 07:52:39 PM

Trading with FOMO and Emotions Not using analysis very often You have to get the mentality that you are going to make more gains and eventually learn Is not bad at all to lose it normally happpens but watch the whole thing and learn form your mistake

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: