Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 12:25:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: NO! Do Not Invest all you have on Bitcoin and Cryptocurrencies  (Read 3816 times)
SventraPapere

Activity: 410
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 10:02:40 AM

I totally agree with you.This is a truism for all crypto traders and not only.I had the temerity to break some trading rules and paid a heavy price for it.This is the Golden rule I do not break and do not advise others!In General, you can never pour all the savings into one thing, especially crypto.If you decide to invest a large amount in cryptocurrency,carefully select projects and carefully calculate and check everything.I wish you good luck and be careful.

imusify    Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform    Presale starts March 1
Discord Product Demo O3 Wallet  ::  Get Whitelisted 
Whitepaper    ANNFacebookTwitterTelegramRedditMediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN    Explainer Video

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ezenwanyi1
Copper Member

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

Veil

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 10:14:07 AM

I think this is one of the cryptography rules.
Not investing all you have in cryptography will mitigate against risks involved in cryptography business.
ParveZ219

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 10:32:17 AM

Yes exactly no one knows the future so never invest all you have in any type of business. Invest half or less than that so that if you make any type of loss you will not get a huge loss but you will get some loss... So everyone must follow this rule to keep some with them and invest the rest to gain some profit.
Nunii

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 10:57:09 AM

Do not put all your eggs in one basket. If a theft runaway with it, you got nothing left. If that boat where you put all your eggs sink, you lose them all. Spread the risks by spreading your investment. You must not put all in a project or type of investment as it is way too much risky. Also, just invest the money that you will not use for mid to long term. Otherwise, you will be broke in no time if the projects or investment you select disappear or do not perform well.
EddyGameta

Activity: 884
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 11:32:24 AM

As in all best practices it is advisable to diversify with any type of investment. So even with bitcoins and alt.
Always but don't be afraid to lean heavily in one industry if you have in depth knowledge and experience. If you know crypto you have more of an edge rather than buying restaurant stocks.
Yes because buy crypto and hold crypto is a very profitable investment rather than gold or property because the price of crypto is very unstable. So it as though if there is a very drastic increase will get a very big profit but there is also a risk of a huge loss.
betame96

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 10:02:53 PM

I agree with you that we should never exhaust all we have Ob cryptocurrency.
Keeping Up

Activity: 230
Merit: 22

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2018, 12:23:30 AM

its one of the basic rule not only in cryptocurrency but also in other investments in general.
because no matter how successful others are with regards to cryptocurrency investment.
it will still not be a guarantee that everyone will experience the same.
keep something for yourself especially for emergency situations.
Cheesy

GenesisP2P Payment Ecosystem  │ GITHUBPOOLSEXPLORERBLOCK TRACKER☑ No ICO/Auction   
Equihash 192.7 ● ─[ Secure & Private Cryptocurrency ]─ ● ────[ ForumFaucetExchangeAirdrops & Bounties ]──── ● ☑ No pre-mine       
 POW/MNs     │SOLUTION FOR BUSINESSES AND E-COMMERCE│           ANNTWITTERDISCORDREDDIT           │ ☑ Fair Launch     
proxydomain711

Activity: 58

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 12:39:30 AM

This is often commited by someone new to investing, in this case bitcoin. They're blinded by the light and always think that they will surely gain profit while setting aside the possibility of the company's crash or bitcoin's crash. One should always split up their total money and set amount for investing, another one for own security in case something goes wrong.
xWolfx

Activity: 322
Merit: 20

Donating 10% to charity

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 12:43:32 AM

I believe that kind of courageous people are the ones who will get the most benefits, list always in history. The rest will get the leftovers they and the technology left behind when it was growing.

I admire the kind of faith that people have to risks so much into it, that must be a really strong faith and we should learn from it.

However, i am one who think that you better have money in the bank also for when you need it. You don't want to sell on loss because you urgently needed some money.
Magic Sarap

Activity: 350
Merit: 14

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 01:08:07 AM

I agree with you that we should never exhaust all we have Ob cryptocurrency.
I agreed with this, dont put all your money in investing in bitcoin. I suggest to put some on your savings and use some of your money to build a business. Its so important to have a business today, you need to have resources for you to have a investment.

▬[  dClinic.io  ]▬  
▌ A Comprehensive Healthcare Ecosystem Powered by Blockchain  ▌
▬▬  PRE SALE ENDS 15th OCTOBER▬▬ | Twitter  | Telegram  | ANN  | Medium  | LinkedIn  | Facebook| ▬▬
Flor1982

Activity: 714

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 02:14:28 AM
Last edit: September 13, 2018, 03:10:26 AM by Flor1982

This is the standard procedure on every investment in which not only applicable to Crypto currency but as well as to Non Crypto investments too. We all knows that crypto investments is very risky because the price is really unpredictable therefore invest at your own risk.
ganjasmokingg

Activity: 255

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 02:37:50 AM

I have read several posts on this forum where people have claimed to have invested all the money they have on Bitcoin, I also read a post where a guy claimed to have used all the $20,000 his uncle gave him to also invest in Bitcoin, some even sold their landed property. The reason for these risks and others is the firm believe that Bitcoin would be $50,000 - $100,000 by the year 2019 or thereabout.

First, I must say that I admire the courage and high risk appetite of such persons. But, I must also warn.
Yes, It is good for everyone to have high hopes for Bitcoin, and also hope it gets to 100k USD in future, but you should also consider a safety factor in anything you do including investing.

Mathematically,

DO NOT Assume,
P(Success of future term) = 1 ; and
P(Failure of future term) = 0

This implies that, you must always leave a little fraction for probability of failure which in this case is the safety factor, no matter how little the fraction may be. Simply put, you don't have absolute control of what happens to Bitcoin and Cryptocurrencies in the future.

Invest wisely, only invest what you can afford to loose

Just a piece of advice.

What are your own suggestions?
I think the bitcoin market is not really worth the investment you have because the risk is still high. At the same time you have to wait for a long time to be profitable (if the price increases) and during that time you will not have money to do other things so consider carefully if the investment into btc
*kimcil*

Activity: 180

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 02:43:04 AM

I don't think he can save all the wealth he has to invest in bitcoin. That is a wrong decision. I think he is in a hurry to invest all that money in Bitcoin without looking for it. And now because most of the crypto market is falling.
narukami

Activity: 375

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 02:45:09 AM

I'm interested in bitcoin for 2 years, and for me it's my hobby (a piggy bank for my pension). I have a job, family and children-how silly should I have my head to risk everything or the last? Grin Huh
I, too, can not understand people who invest all means or the latter in bitcoin.
In crpyto world we have kinds of strategy to become success in terms of investment. For me investing all of your bitcoin is risky because you dont know the possible would happen,i think is the best way is to invest is right amount amount so that in the end you have nothing to regret.

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
CharlieArtist

Activity: 22

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 03:38:20 AM

You can be ambitious in gaining profits but we still have to think healthy, because of the fact that bitcoin investment does not guarantee you 100% to get rich quickly. The risk is quite large because the value is very volatile, so it would be wise if you share the possibility of risk in the crypto world and in the real world, at least you will not fall too deeply if the crypto is in a bad condition.
OSYA

Activity: 647
Merit: 255

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 04:58:59 AM

As a rule I invest only small amounts of money in a crypto or the amount that I can afford to loose without any pain for my wallet and a lifestyle I got used too. To invest all your money in a crypto is very risky or it will take a lot of time to make a good profit out of it.

GreenInformation547

Activity: 67

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 05:06:12 AM

It will become a very bad decision because if we invest our everything and fall in loss then we will not going to find any way to compensate our loss because we will become empty at that time.
saumang2m
Copper Member

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 02:26:01 PM

I think we can invest in Bitcoin at this time. Because the price of Bitcoin is currently running below. Because of that the market of Bitcoin has also fallen below. In the coming time, the price of Bitcoin will increase. Then we will get good profit. That's why this is the right time. To invest

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
✦ ────────  Facebook ♦️ Twitter ♦️  Telegram ♦️  Blog ♦️  Bitcointalk   ──────── ✦
yorannic

Activity: 317

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 11:07:19 PM

There are many examples of people who invest everything they have in crypto, even sell houses or cars to put even more money, literally, all they have. Several of them succeed and read the stories about a teenage boy who bought his bitcoin and became a millionaire in 18 years. But these are all destructive actions, for smart investments you need to conduct your own research and understand the asset in which you invest money
kramat

Activity: 910

https://i.ibb.co/2NX43h7/Avatar-1.jpg

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 11:33:48 PM

must think and make wise decisions not only because you want to invest then spend all the money in bitcoin because it will cause confusion when the price falls and it will bring a big loss and lose a lot of money invested

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: